• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Oni Princess vs Most Stylish Cook (Yamato vs Sanji)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly shut the **** up. Its been established that ACoC users can hit people without directly touching them, stop wanking.
I can't wait until this guy realizes that heat doesn't stop from being 3 meters away from someone.

Ever been near a fire but still feel the heat from a distance away?

Tf does regular armament have to do with ACoC? Lay off the shrooms broski.
I'm telling you that ACoC blocks out the level of heat it's resistant to. Yamato's ACoC has not been shown to resist any heat, let alone heat on the caliber of Ifrit's, therefore its ambient heat would melt her.

I'm telling you that ACoC blocks out the level of heat it's resistant to. Yamato's ACoC has not been shown to resist any heat, let alone heat on the caliber of Ifrit's, therefore its ambient heat would melt her.
Yeah, sure. I don't feel like repeating the same thing if you won't listen. Anyway, still voting Yamato fra

So you're voting for a reason that was debunked. Good to know.
It wasn't debunked. Until an unbiased person who's actually willing to provide an actual argument debunks my argument or provides alternative arguments for Sanji, I'm gonna vote for her.

It wasn't debunked. Until an unbiased person who's actually willing to provide an actual argument debunks my argument or provides alternative arguments for Sanji, I'm gonna vote for her.
Lmao what?

1. How am I biased? I'm asking for a valid counter she has to Ifrit and you're yet to name a single one
2. I've done all the things you've asked
3. Your vote likely won't count as you're voting just due to your Yamato bias and just to spite me

Lmao what?

1. How am I biased? I'm asking for a valid counter she has to Ifrit and you're yet to name a single one
2. I've done all the things you've asked
3. Your vote likely won't count as you're voting just due to your Yamato bias and just to spite me
Again, ACoC lets you hit people without getting near them, so his heat isn't too much of a problem, since he can't get close to her in the first place.

Again, ACoC lets you hit people without getting near them, so his heat isn't too much of a problem, since he can't get close to her in the first place.
Previously debunked that reason. Do you have any other argument?

Previously debunked that reason. Do you have any other argument?
My brother, ACoC will resist heat manip no matter who uses it, it's the same ability for everyone, it will always let you hit people without touching them. Yamato can bypass heat manip just like Luffy did, and there's no reason she cant.

My brother, ACoC will resist heat manip no matter who uses it,
NLF. Heat resistance has levels.
Yamato can bypass heat manip just like Luffy did, and there's no reason she cant.
ACoC Heat res only works to the level that it's been show to be able to resist. If it hasn't resisted heat on the level of Ifrit, then it can't bypass it's heat. It can block the kick sure, but the ambient heat of the flames would still just burn her. Yamato would not be able to get close once Sanji uses Ifrit.

NLF. Heat resistance has levels.

ACoC Heat res only works to the level that it's been show to be able to resist. If it hasn't resisted heat on the level of Ifrit, then it can't bypass it's heat. It can block the kick sure, but the ambient heat of the flames would still just burn her. Yamato would not be able to get close once Sanji uses Ifrit.
This implies Ifrit is above Kaidou's flaming drum dragon. Which it's likely not. Btw why wasn't Queen vaporized by it? Just wondering.

Also you never posted evidence as to why Ifrit is so hot, FYI. Saying something is immensely hot doesn't mean anything without proof.
Accepted in this CRT. Here is the article it comes from.

Not really.

1.032 petatons = Issho < Whitebeard < Base Kaido =< Base Yamato < Zoan/Hybrid Yamato < Hao Infusion

Base Yamato < Homies Big Mom ~ Hybrd Marco > Sanji Ifrit > Sanji Diable > Sanji Base > Sanji Pre Upgrage Diable ~ Zoan Queen = 760 TT

On a less related note I love how everyone is putting Sanji at Yonko level, when 1 or 2 months ago @KingTempest lost his shit when I suggested Sanji was Yonko level and that Jimbei wasn't anywhere near Sanji.

Just wanted to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back