• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Metal Fusion downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, Phoenix gets sucked into a dimension. This dimension is shown to have many stars in it, up to and including the moment Phoenix is sucked in. Dark Wolf is not said to possess two dimensions to itself, and every other Bey in the series is only shown to have one dimension dedicated to it if they have control over a dimension (Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, etc.) Space has regions where little or no celestial bodies are visible (CMB Cold Spot, Bootes Void, etc.)

I think it seems more likely that the two visuals of the dimensions are the same dimension unless it's proven that they are different dimensions.

Well, can you link that other video then?

Nvm. I got what you are saying. Still seems too iffy to me. We should probably get more input on it.

Im sorry, but no.

There is room for a possibly rating when literally nothing in the first place suggests the Galaxy is even “in the back”.

Every single angle seen up to that doesn’t show a single galaxy for miles in any direction until the time the attack is used, but we’re expected to think something that large and noticeable is “just there” despite no on-screen evidence actually suggesting it’s already there? This makes no sense.

If you're gonna claim this galaxy is already present, you need some kind of evidence to back this up.

Basically, Phoenix gets sucked into a dimension. This dimension is shown to have many stars in it, up to and including the moment Phoenix is sucked in. Dark Wolf is not said to possess two dimensions to itself, and every other Bey in the series is only shown to have one dimension dedicated to it if they have control over a dimension (Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, etc.) Space has regions where little or no celestial bodies are visible (CMB Cold Spot, Bootes Void, etc.)

I think it seems more likely that the two visuals of the dimensions are the same dimension unless it's proven that they are different dimensions.
This as well. Im not seeing what the huge deal is about the dimension feat.

We all know that universes or large 4-A cosmic dimensions like this one always have large regions of space that are purely dark and empty like that. Why would this suggest it’s not the same dimension? Are we saying dimensions of cosmic sizes and distances are gonna be very filled now that they can’t have dark empty areas?

I share the same sentiment. Unless there’s evidence of another dimension existing (which there isn’t since they’re coming back through the same exact portal they were sucked into), this is jumping extra leaps in logic to huge assumptions that are just not supported by any given detail.

And even IF there was magically some second dimension, how exactly would this diminish anything? Wolf would still contain the 4-A space, it would just mean Phoenix and Fireblaze went to the dark colored one instead of the former. Your basically arguing Wolf would possess 2 dimensions inside itself, which is beyond what’s getting argued in the first place.

The least assumptious take that doesn’t take as much to argue or assume is that the dark area is simply inside the same dimension. Don’t know how you can argue anything other than that, and certainly not without evidence to back it up.

Last edited:
Everyone pretty much agreed on removing 3-A, there’s some contention with galaxy stuff so I guess now we should find out what level to give if galaxy goes away.

Getting calcs for the constellation and pocket dimension feats might be a good idea
I'd like for someone to get a calc on the constellation thing at least. It seems easy enough and provides for a rating for us to fall back on.

Ngl this seems like the Inazuma 11 thing. In the show we have seen Attacks that Create Galaxies and its explained why nothing gets damaged bcs of the Creation,the power is contained within the ball. Wouldnt the same apply for Beys? They contain the power within themselves, so its not a stretch to say Pegasus can create a Galaxy whatsoever.

Yes, I agree Pegasus could reasonably create a galaxy. That doesn’t necessarily mean he did in that instance, though, especially since other special moves that involve galaxies just have Pegasus travel to an existing one.

I thought there was like a standard calc for making constellations and pocket dimensions, but I can put the constellation one on there, sure

The values might be different for different constellations.

The feat is probably legit, while Pegasus was lighting the torches Gingka was impressed, and Ryo said it can do more before telling Gingka to wait. So the constellation was likely a demonstration of Pegasus’s power (and also Galaxy Pegasus replicated this in S2 casually)

Well, if it is without a calc and it has been accepted as baseline 4-A for the sole reason for creating a constellation irrespective of the number of stars, we simply need to link the video in the justification like this:

Multi-Solar System Level (Created Pegasus constellation (with the video link))

Thanks @RoTt35 for the help.

@JJSliderman would you like to make the changes to the relevant pages?

Thread seems kind of dead. Probably we can figure that out in its own thread.

Okay.

Do you think maybe there should be a possibly for Galaxy level, in the event that the galaxy was actually created by Pegasus

Then I think that’s it, maybe I’ll open another thread in the future to talk about the dimension creation stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back