• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BFDI Series Discussion Thread

cary also said on stream yesterday when asked about challenges happening the 5th dimension, he said something along the lines of “5th dimension? We haven’t even gotten to the fourth! We gotta work it up y’ know” though this was in a joking fashion. also wouldn’t destroying an infinite 3-D space be high 3-A?
After the countless tiering revisions, I don't think just a reference to the 5th dimension would be enough to get Tier 1.

Who knows, who knows what will happen to BFB after BFB 30

Wouldn’t it depend on the pre existing budget of bfdi? Maybe it only took him so long because 4 and X never spent the budget of the show, which probably left announcer with a lot of money to waste.

Probably so, but considering JnJ has a net worth of $1,000,000+, Announcer easily wasted all the budget within 28 days (2419200 seconds), so he wasted at an average of $0.41 every second assuming he didn't stop until the beginning of episode 29, but it can likely go far quicker if he spends the budget on more expensive items

It's only combat applicable for Announcer, who already haxstomped the verse.

Let's wait for BFB 30 which hopefully comes soon
(If it works the way we think) announcers laptop can waste the budget, and announcers laptop can be used by others, so why not just have announcers laptop as optional equipment and make them high 3-A/3-A with it, I don’t think its not combat applicable for the others.
Also they said bfb 30 was releasing in march

yes, BFB will end. We're about to get the finale. Whether or not they'll make another season before finishing TPOT is unknown, I think

I think they were going to make Season 6 if an episode reaches 100,000 votes

But unfortunately, it never happened in the finale. However, its possible TPOT could get those votes to make Season 6.

I think they were going to make Season 6 if an episode reaches 100,000 votes

But unfortunately, it never happened in the finale. However, its possible TPOT could get those votes to make Season 6.
Unfortunately, They might have to make a sixth season to keep up with TPOT. They said the reason for the split was to make It so people could chose to wait for high quality, or get a bunch of lower quality episodes quickly. With bfb ending, and tpot not even on its second episode, this balance will quickly be broken. So in order to keep it balanced and fun, they could make a season 6 with quick paced Episodes, while keeping tpot interesting as well.

In terms of VS Battles Wiki, this is a grand finale as well. Four is shown to be able to possess objects, and he literally possessed the sun. I actually already thought Four should simply be large star level, since all his evidence of being planetary is casual or simply downscaling to the other characters. This episode just pushes the large star level rank.
In terms of me being annoying, I swear this show is epic. The downfalls are always transformed into something amazing, such as BFDIA being cancelled and Four's personality slowly shifting into something completely different from his first appearance (in the Battle for Dream Island series). This finale surprised me with how conclusive and outstanding it was for an indie Internet cartoon. I should note one thing however. We never found out what happened to the eliminated contestants from BFB before the show split.

In terms of VS Battles Wiki, this is a grand finale as well. Four is shown to be able to possess objects, and he literally possessed the sun. I actually already thought Four should simply be large star level, since all his evidence of being planetary is casual or simply downscaling to the other characters. This episode just pushes the large star level rank.
In terms of me being annoying, I swear this show is epic. The downfalls are always transformed into something amazing, such as BFDIA being cancelled and Four's personality slowly shifting into something completely different from his first appearance (in the Battle for Dream Island series). This finale surprised me with how conclusive and outstanding it was for an indie Internet cartoon. I should note one thing however. We never found out what happened to the eliminated contestants from BFB before the show split.

Interestingly, they made Four less of a sadistic control freak like in the earlier episodes to be more insecure and more kind hearted than before. I do not know if it was the right choice for Four as I appreciated his crazy personality in the earlier episodes. But on the other hand, it gave an interesting take on his character.

I can talk about the episode itself a lot, but yeah in terms of scaling stuff, Four is more consistent in tiering and also has possession to some extent. Also relevant, Two kind of denied being more powerful than Four

I can talk about the episode itself a lot, but yeah in terms of scaling stuff, Four is more consistent in tiering and also has possession to some extent. Also relevant, Two kind of denied being more powerful than Four
The context is vague, he never said he wasnt stronger, but regardless he wouldnt be interested due to him being lazy and thus knowing how it wouldnt be his problem. Also, given how it took Four’s entire body to affect the sun (do note earlier he spreaded his entire body across the desert because of size manip), would it be possible for a size manipulation upgrade? And this wasnt a regular sun, but it got heavily enlarged in BFB 20 and to my knowledge, hasnt been reversed.

Last edited:
Well, Four appears to travel there in around 10 seconds, which using the Sun's average distance from Earth of 150,000,000 kilometers, would put their speed at ~50 C (So not an upgrade, but a pretty good supporting feat for the character's current speed rating)
Remember that the sun was relocated during BFB 20 as well as it being enlarged (to which this enlargement was never reversed as many of the things they did to it after moving the sun just cancelled each other out), so the distance would be different.

Remember that the sun was relocated during BFB 20 as well as it being enlarged (to which this enlargement was never reversed as many of the things they did to it after moving the sun just cancelled each other out), so the distance would be different.
Well yeah, but I'm not really sure how to account for that

How about a durability feat for Four ramming himself and the others onto the sun? The increased size of the sun would benefit us in that case because it should have increased gravity.

Back