• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread, the timeline in Dragon Ball is considered as L1-C (5D).

Toriyama's avatar scales directly from the entire cosmology via plot manipulation

On the other hand, Arale and the rest of the Dr. Slump cast exhibit resistance against Toriyama's plot existence erasure hax.

Considering Beerus can definitively bypass their resistance with his Hakai, he should possess a 5D existence erasure hax.

Anyways, this seems like a mixing of canons. Unless someone is going to clarify the validity of connections between Dragon Ball and Dr. Slump then it’s a disagree for me. Especially since we don’t even have a Toribot profile as of now.

Anyways, this seems like a mixing of canons. Unless someone is going to clarify the validity of connections between Dragon Ball and Dr. Slump then it’s a disagree for me. Especially since we don’t even have a Toribot profile as of now.
Penguin Island is next to the main city according to the episode 69, but this is very wrong, Tori-bot sees the entire multiverse as fiction and Arale sometimes still hits him, we cannot assume that Beerus is above characters with a passive plot

Think about it this way. The current cosmology is 2-B, same with the Dr. Slump cosmology. To be more accurate, countless Low 1-C timelines. We just concluded from the Super Shenron CRT that despite all his statements for omnipotence, he can’t reliably scale to a single timeline like Zeno. Yet now, we’re scaling the main cast to countless Low 1-C.

This meets no less than 2 of the outlier requirements.
1) Is it a big jump or drop in power? If a character with several city destruction feats is shown to be able to destroy a mountain, we cannot necessarily consider it as an outlier, for the reason that the jump between tiers is not extreme enough to be so, despite the jump between energy values we attribute to them. If the character has very few feats, we can likely ignore this point.

2) Is it a unique or exceptional incident? If incidents of a similar level are repeated consistently over time, they are unlikely to be outliers. Usually, from the third incident onwards. If the character has very few feats, we can also likely skip this point.

3) Is the event unexplained and unjustified? If an extreme incident is not accompanied by any kind of explanation that justifies it, it is probably an outlier. But if it can be explained by means of some power-up, vulnerability, or limiter, it is likely not. If Superman is wounded by a bullet, it's probably an outlier. But if Superman was under the influence of red sunlight or was previously weakened with Kryptonite, it is not.

4) Does the event break the previously established power-scaling? Here we must take into account a number of factors, such as comparable characters possessing feats or statements of a similar level to the hypothetical outlier, the outlier not being supported by fights that might suggest a similar level, or subsequent events or statements that contradict it in some way.

5) Does the event break with the narrative of the work? Many times an outlier breaks with what has been previously established or shown in a work, creating inconsistencies that are difficult to resolve unless we invalidate one of the two events. If, for example, a character claims not to be able to dodge bullets, even though he was previously seen dodging them explicitly, we are faced with a contradiction where we will probably have to resort to using the more reliable evidence.

An outlier is when something is extreme in comparison to an established set. What are you comparing this to when you call it an outlier?
I'm assuming that Beerus is above Dr slump if this is in fact true and would be above Tori-bot, since sometimes Arale fights Akira Toriyama himself and manages to win, the crossover definitely doesn't look good here.

I disagree. The entire episode was just a gag
The part you call a joke is the current arale prof also has the 2c key in his fight with ssjb goku, and let me give a little more evidence, when you look carefully at the beerus profile, it is said that the jokes of aralen have no effect on beerus and this is observed in the beerus prof resistance section.

Think about it this way. The current cosmology is 2-B, same with the Dr. Slump cosmology. To be more accurate, countless Low 1-C timelines. We just concluded from the Super Shenron CRT that despite all his statements for omnipotence, he can’t reliably scale to a single timeline like Zeno. Yet now, we’re scaling the main cast to countless Low 1-C.

This meets no less than 2 of the outlier requirements.
Cosmology is 2-B?
This statement doesn't scale the cast to Low 1-C. It scales Beerus' Hakai to L1-C and the people who scale to my knowledge are literally no one.

I'm assuming that Beerus is above Dr slump if this is in fact true and would be above Tori-bot, since sometimes Arale fights Akira Toriyama himself and manages to win, the crossover definitely doesn't look good here.
Why are you assuming that? Having L1-C Hax doesn't make him stronger than Dr Slump.

Cosmology is 2-B?
This statement doesn't scale the cast to Low 1-C. It scales Beerus' Hakai to L1-C and the people who scale to my knowledge are literally no one.
There’s almost no such thing as “higher with hax” in Dragon Ball because hax potency=regular potency. At the very least, that’s the case with hakai. There’s no way to argue this wouldn’t scale to regular AP.

"There’s almost no such thing as “higher with hax” in Dragon Ball because hax potency=regular potency. At the very least, that’s the case with hakai. There’s no way to argue this wouldn’t scale to regular AP."

When was this the case? I don't remember the CRT that made is so Hakai is treated as such here.

This seems like the 4 billion km Earth thing where we're jumping through hoops in an attempt to scale people to a gag manga.

I'm not really for it.
It is explicitly acknowledged in current profiles that this crossover is considered canon within both verses.

• Dr. Slump shares a setting with Dragon Ball. This is due to the fact that in Dragon Ball Super episode 69, Senbei pulls out the original Dr. Slump manga and refers to how the events of said manga are canon to them. Arale herself recognized Goku, thus solidifying the events of their meeting each other in Dragon Ball. Moreover, in Dragon Ball Manga Chapter 81, Senbei states that it had been a while since he had appeared in Shōnen Jump, this statement would only make sense if he was referring to the events of Dr. Slump. Which is the only time he appeared in a Shōnen Jump manga, prior to Dragon Ball. Thus proving the events of Dr. Slump are canon to Dragon Ball.
(from arale's profile)
No? He just simply ignores Arale's e.e. resistance, How does a character with no other qualities surpass Dr. Slump? Don't try to label it as an outlier with unnecessary arguments.

It is literally said that none of Toon Force affects Beerus and we see him almost killing Arale, which in turn was able to withstand a script manipulation erasure and reached Akira Toriyama in power scale.
I'm sorry but I'm not following the argument made here.

There’s almost no such thing as “higher with hax” in Dragon Ball because hax potency=regular potency. At the very least, that’s the case with hakai. There’s no way to argue this wouldn’t scale to regular AP.
I'm confused, why would it? Are you making the "Stronger you are, stronger your hax" argument?

"There’s almost no such thing as “higher with hax” in Dragon Ball because hax potency=regular potency. At the very least, that’s the case with hakai. There’s no way to argue this wouldn’t scale to regular AP."

When was this the case? I don't remember the CRT that made is so Hakai is treated as such here.
If I am not wrong hakai is ues so this would scale to beerus physical stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back