• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is explicitly acknowledged in current profiles that this crossover is considered canon within both verses.
I didn't say it wasn't canon, but like with the rejected Dr Slump CRT trying to make the DB Earth 4 billion kilometers in circumference, it seems we're scaling Beerus to a one off gag feat from multiple decades ago just for the sake of an upgrade.

I didn't say it wasn't canon, but like with the rejected Dr Slump CRT trying to make the DB Earth 4 billion kilometers in circumference, it seems we're scaling Beerus to a one off gag feat from multiple decades ago just for the sake of an upgrade.
I understand what you're saying, but if we accept that the crossover is canon, then dismissing it as a 'gag' doesn't seem like a strong counter argument to me because it's a scene directly introduced to us in Dragon Ball Super.
Exactly, it doesn't get any better than that.
Please don't send multiple messages to the thread without even forming a more coherent argument. I don't want to sound rude, but I think you're overdoing it a bit now.
Except you wanna upgrade The Angels, G.O.D and Hakai users to 5D since Hax=AP. I suggest this be a gag for Beerus or an outlier.
No, there is no such situation in Dragon Ball. Can you provide a relevant title that has been accepted regarding this?

No, there is no such situation in Dragon Ball. Can you provide a relevant title that has been accepted regarding this?

Try reading the Rules and Regulations of what ever verse you are defending.

What affect Beerus will affect most DB Characters because of DB UES rule
That's for Ki. Ki and Hakai energy are 2 different energies. Regardless only Belmod, Goku, Jiren, Broly, the Angels. Still I think Beerus and Beerus alone should scale if this hypothetical went through.

That's for Ki. Ki and Hakai energy are 2 different energies. Regardless only Belmod, Goku, Jiren, Broly, the Angels. Still I think Beerus and Beerus alone should scale if this hypothetical went through.
Power of Destruction (破壊の力 Hakai no Chikara) is an incredibly powerful, specialized godly power, utilized by Gods of Destruction and those trained in their ways

Try reading the Rules and Regulations of what ever verse you are defending.
In the world of Dragon Ball Heroes, many individuals possess multiple unique types of Ki with different abilities among them, which are detailed below:

bro..

Aren't they different energy systems though?
funny enough, while on the surface they are different, in manga Goku without possessing Hakai energy can perform hakai in SSB and UI, Vegeta transform into Ultra Ego boosted his power and allow him to have access to hakai, which implied Hakai is tied with Ki, or at least God Ki, which still Ki anyway

It's a type of energy for sure but it certainly isn't Ki and has no proof of the power of said energies to even be correlated afaik. For all we know, Giin could be weaker than Beerus but have stronger destructive energy.

funny enough, while on the surface they are different, in manga Goku without possessing Hakai energy can perform hakai in SSB and UI, Vegeta transform into Ultra Ego boosted his power and allow him to have access to hakai, which implied Hakai is tied with Ki, or at least God Ki, which still Ki anyway
Do we have proof neither of them had destructive energy?

how i gonna prove thing that isn't there to begin with??, if anything what need to be proved is Goku has hakai energy or not, vegeta got it later after training with Beerus in manga
Like a statement which says they don't have it? If you are gonna provide them not having destructive energy as evidence then you have to substantiate your claim.

Like a statement which says they don't have it? If you are gonna provide them not having destructive energy as evidence then you have to substantiate your claim.
like what???, literally throughout the series nothing stated Goku has hakai energy, i can't prove thing that not exist, if anything, you need to prove the opposite, your argument is exactly like you need something stated character A can't destroy planet to prove he can't destroy the planet

like what???, literally throughout the series nothing stated Goku has hakai energy, i can't prove thing that not exist, if anything, you need to prove the opposite, your argument is exactly like you need something stated character A can't destroy planet to prove he can't destroy the planet
You clearly are confused so let me explain.

I stated that Hakai Energy and Ki aren't the same energy and there is no proof that their levels in power are correlated.
You then state that Goku & Vegeta don't have destructive energy but still have Hakai, there (These are manga only occurrences because only Gods have Hakai energy in the anime where the feat occured but I let them slide for the sake of argument.)
From this point, if you are gonna make the claim that Goku and Vegeta don't have destructive energy therefore Hakai is tied to God energy, you must prove that Goku & Vegeta have destructive energy. This can be through a statement where Goku and Vegeta are stated to not have it or any other forms of evidence (I can't think of any off the top of my head). Until then, the burden of proof doesn't fall on me.

You clearly are confused so let me explain.

I stated that Hakai Energy and Ki aren't the same energy and there is no proof that their levels in power are correlated.
You then state that Goku & Vegeta don't have destructive energy but still have Hakai. (These are Manga only occurrences but I let them slide for the sake of argument.)
From this point, if you are gonna make the claim that Goku and Vegeta don't have destructive energy therefore Hakai is tied to God energy, you must prove that Goku & Vegeta have destructive energy. Until then, the burden of proof doesn't fall on me.
there is nothing proved or stated that Goku has Hakai energy yet he still pulled out Hakai in god form, Vegeta has it after Beerus specifically train him Hakai
These are Manga only occurrences but I let them slide for the sake of argument.
Heroes Goku also pulled out Hakai like his manga counterpart, but it is game verse so not really relevant anyway

there is nothing proved or stated that Goku has Hakai energy yet he still pulled out Hakai in god form, Vegeta has it after Beerus specifically train him Hakai
You are going circular. Once again, if you are making the claim that Goku doesn't have Hakai energy, you need to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

What exactly is the contradiction here? Outlier is probably the most overused & unhelpful term know to man. Is there no other explanations that can have this feat exist other than calling it a contradiction?

& wouldn't worst case scenario be they have that power but shitty range? If the hakai = power is in effect? Idek if that's accepted for canon. But I'm more inclined to just say hakai hax & the Toon Force resistance would be 5D.

Plus assuming it is contradicted in canon. Couldn't it still work for heroes?

& wouldn't worst case scenario be they have that power but shitty range? If the hakai = power is in effect? Idek if that's accepted for canon. But I'm more inclined to just say hakai hax & the Toon Force resistance would be 5D.

Plus assuming it is contradicted in canon. Couldn't it still work for heroes?
Ignoring the rest but I'll respond to this.

1. No one wants that, even if that is the worst case. 5D is kinda crazy regardless of bad range or not. Plus characters with attacks equal in strength but longer with length will benefit.
2. Heroes depends on the main canon so if it is contradicted in the main canon, it doesn't apply in Heroes.

I wouldn't even consider it as an outlier since all of this lore came from a gag manga. The physics wouldn't even be matching.

You are, you are repeating the exact same argument that I need to prove it. It's your claim, so it's your burden.
your demand is just nitpicking that i need to show statement that Goku do not possesses hakai energy, i already gave the evidences of him do not have it, so this is just pointless back and forth and not really matter in this thread

Anyway i need to sleep now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back