• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Chungus 1-A feat?

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
It is stated that Big Chungus traverses all of space and time in all dimensions, basically traversing time and space on a infinite-D scale. Should this be added?

Yes: 1 (MLPLover2011)

No: 1 (Alexcar3000)

Big Chungus

Perhaps. Maybe we should contact a few more people who have expertise in this area.

Scans?

His best feat is growing to a galactic size from my understanding

I don't get why he's split into keys

It should be High 4-C to 3-A

Transcending an Infinite-Dimensional Space is Still High 1-B

Unless he is above the concepts of time and space, then he 1-A

There many way to get 1-A feat

Above all dimensional scaling is 1-A

Or reach beyond-dimensional space is 1-A

Or above the concept of dimensions is 1-A

damn, I keep forgetting transcending Infinite Dimensions is High 1-B, and transcending the concept of Dimensions on a conceptual scale is 1-A

Infinite^Infinite Infinite-Dimensions =/= Concept of Dimensions

I'm not sure why I was summoned to this thread, but I think 1-A seems reasonable.

I mean, I'm helping to run a wiki that doesn't use dimensional tiering, so him just being "bigger than the universe" won't clash with his dimensionlessness there.

You were summoned because you have a general greater understanding of Tier 1 concepts than most. Also, you need more edits, so you're welcome

Actually... I looked at the quote some more, and it says that he can traverse all of space and time in every dimension, not that he can traverse all space and time dimensions.

Additionally, "above all of existence" does not really hold any weight on its own, especially as "existence" can mean different things for different verses.

Really, now that I look at it some more, this seems more like High 2-A at the absolute most, and even then, without a measure of how many "dimensions" there are, I would put it as "At least 2-C, likely 2-B".

Considering the wording is a bit wonky, I'd say KingPin's proposal is a reasonable low-to-mid end.

I'm still gonna consider this baseline 1-A. Transcending all of space and time in every dimension means it goes up to an ÔÖ¥ scale. He's also bigger than all of existence, so that means bigger than all the existing dimensions.

That doesn't mean 1-A, that means potentially infinitely above baseline High 1-B.

Well, guess I can add that? I'm thinking High 1-B to 1-A with an explanation that makes sense.

Dimensional Tiering tends to be a bit wonky sometimes, but the image doesn't get that high into the power chart with what it has, to be honest. Derp is actually correct but he didn't get into much detail, specially given his choice in Tier 2, so let me explain.

Transcending "all dimensions" is such an incredibly vague statement, since dimensions are much more commonly used to refer to alternate universes in fiction and not the mathematical / geometrical ones that we use in VS Debating, so it can be interpreted as anything, just the word "dimensions" is not enough to place one as a higher-dimensional being, plus it says it can traverse through their space and time, giving more weight to this interpretation, rather than the higher-dimensional one.

As Derp said earlier, existence is just the total sum of parts that resides within a verse, since the verse is unknown, we have to stablish the size of existence based only on what we are told in here so we can give him a Tier corresponding to being "above existence" AKA being it's sovereign.

Now let's see... taking what we have:
* Traverse through space and time of every dimension = Hints at the dimensions being alternate universes that one can traverse through, likely hints at the ability to traverse them being important, if not, such emphasis would not be given in the first place, thus, having a separate space-time for every dimension and not all being together in one single space-time continuum.
* Transcended all dimensions = Hints at his superiority over the alternate universes, likely hints at him being on a state of being greater than the dimensions themselves, thus being superior to a space-time continuum.
* Above all of existence = Hints at him being the sovereign of the verse and above anything else within it, that includes every dimension AKA alternate universe, but since there is emphasis on the dimensional aspect and not the space-time aspect, this has him residing in a state of being above the space-time continuum within each dimension.

Conclusion: Big Chungus is bigger than a space-time continuum.

Proposed Tier: 2-C

Back