• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Chungus 1-A feat?

"Big Chungus can traverse all of space and time in every dimension." Based on how this is worded, the more reasonable interpretation (at least, to me) is that Big Chungus can freely traverse the space-time of a "dimension" (in this case, referring to a universe). Now, if it said "Big Chungus can traverse all space and time dimensions", then I would accept 1-A.

"He has transcended all dimensions and is above all of existence." Following up what I said above, this would just mean that Big Chungus transcends a 4-D multiverse, one with an unknown number of universes.

I still think that Big Chungus should be somewhere from 2-C to High 2-A, but not 1-A.

I'm still gonna treat it that way. Sure it's vague, but really? Vagueness as an argument here?

The IG is said to be 1-A via beating Eternity and The Living Tribunal. I dunno if it matters.

Logan's attack potency is that he is Stronger than HOSTLESS even with the Novaverse, defeated Yxz and harmed the Spectral Destroyers once, changed the face of Youtube that was an Infinity upon Infinite-Dimensional Aspects, his Videos and Vlogs alone can effect Infinite-Dimensional Aspects as he can rewrite Reality and its concept, Tasers can effect Abstract Entities Mindcontrol, and can instantly slaughter and erase anyone from his point of view

Big Chungus may be lower, but he is eternal. No matter what...well...

He jsut stomps, and hard.

I was dumb back then and I had basic understandings of High 1-B and 1-A. I used to think transcending Infinite-Dimensions is 1-A. And if two Tier 0 face against eachother they'd be High 1-A.

That feat isn't really...you know....real. It's just an image. He's mostly a weaker scale of 1-A, possibly baseline 1-A as he lacks feats.

Well cuz we had improper knowledge and followed OBW wiki back then. We'd say transcending Infinite-Dimensions is 1-A. But transcending Infinite-Dimensions is High-Baseline High 1-B. If two Tier 0s fight, they aren't Tier 0s anymore since their limitation is that they can't defeat each other.

Christian Higdon said:
That feat isn't really...you know....real. It's just an image. He's mostly a weaker scale of 1-A, possibly baseline 1-A as he lacks feats.
*Cough Cough

No, I just want you to read what you said about Logans feat, but slower, and think about how it may also apply to a certain purple bear

I get that, but HOSTLESS has SOME given feats in the series. Though, I've heard that Logan once dented the universe before. That's impressive.

Christian Higdon said:
I get that, but HOSTLESS has SOME given feats in the series. Though, I've heard that Logan once dented the universe before. That's impressive.
He also made the internet ripple, which is probably his best feat

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
He also made the internet ripple, which is probably his best feat
True. That sounds to be a a bit into 1-A.

Lets get back to Chungus now, we're kinda getting off topic, if you want to cntinue this, make a thread for it

While I think that what Alex said makes sense, I don't think that being bigger than a space-time continuum would place Big Chungus above Low 2-C. Being multiversal to any capacity requires feats of affecting multiple universes across a 5-D axis, not multipliers or the like.

That being said, he should be able to affect the entire multiverse at once if he's "above existence".

Back