• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Scissor Seven Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Here we go. This thread is overdue, but I'm here now.

AP and Speed Revisions
So the current 8-Bs scale to this calc. But it was deemed not usable. Therefore the top tiers of the verse will now scale to Seven's bridge destruction, which is 8-C. I also made a new calc that should put Seven's durability with the Thousand Demon Daggers at 8-B.

Speaking of, Seven should have variable AP and dura. He consistently scales far lower when he's not taking a fight seriously and is easily hurt by assassins. He also fails to perform feats of those weaker than Shadow Assassins, yet can fight on par with them when he actually tries. His keys should be as follows:

At least 9-A, higher when serious | At least 9-A+, at least 8-C when serious | At least 8-C, higher when serious | At least 8-C, likely higher

Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Shadow Assassin

Everyone will get a Season 3 key as well and will upscale from their 9-A+ key since they got stronger over the time skip. Well, at least Dachun does, and everyone else scales.

Powers and Abilities
This will be a short list.

Everyone should get Acrobatics.

Seven should get Enhanced Senses, Barrier Creation, Danmaku, and Resistance to Sound Manipulation.

Thirteen should get Enhanced Senses (Don't be fooled by the context, the woman was a better assassin than her. She should be able to sense people of a lower skill level).

That should be all for now.

Agreed, but what made the previous 8-b calc unusable? (also the llink for thirteen is wrong i think-)

I couldn't find any instance of Thirteen using her enhanced senses on YouTube so I had to post a scan. However, no scan I can use illustrates that she has enhanced senses other than a single instance where it didn't work because the woman sneaking up on her is leagues above her.

I see...can you tell me which episode this happens in? (This is totally not me looking for a excuse to watch scissor seven again-)

Old feat was rejected by a calc group member.

The enhanced senses feat happens in the last episode of the 3rd season.

For a large chunk of this, you don't really link to stuff (like the bit about Seven's variable AP), but I suspect you're knowledgeable enough so I tentatively am fine with it.

Acrobatics for those in the video seems fine. If they scale to everyone for that ability then so be it.

For Seven's abilities: Enhanced Senses seems fine, I can't really tell what the **** is happening for the Barrier Creation thing, Danmaku is fine, and that's probably a limited resistance but aye, also seems fine.

I think your other Enhanced Senses link is broken.

The enhanced senses scan takes a while to load.

Well no, it just leads me to a broken site. I've tried opening it several times.

Have the accepted revisions been applied yet, and if so, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back