• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biggest glow ups on the wiki

IIRC, DnD characters (like vecna) went from the weakest 2-Bs on the wiki, to the strongest 2-As. Only thing they lost was speed (Immeasurable>Infinite), eh, but it’s just a fair trade

Jotaro: 8-C+ to High 8-C+ (Seems like a small upgrade but it feels like a huge glow up for Jojo since they were stuck in 8-C Hell and was at one point threatened to be downgraded to 9-A. They were in baseline High 8-C for awhile until they were upgraded to High 8-C+ which relives the glory days of 8-B Jojo tbh.)

All Might: 7-B to High 7-A (Very cool, I always thought city level prime all might was lame, I'm glad he is mountain level, hell he is baseline large mountain level which is very cool)

Iron Man (Armored Adventure): Mark 2 went from 8-C to 6-B (Crazy upgrade. We have to thank the group of people who began supporting Armored Adventures.)

Joker (Persona): 2-B to 1-A (This is crazy, outerversal Joker, I remember flexing around that Simon The Digger ***** on Joker, now it is the total opposite.)

Another one is Saitama, went from High 6-A to TIER 0 in just a day, but was downgraded shortly after. There are current plots to make him tier -infinity though

Back