• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Giygas

Speed equalized, win by death

Round 1: Both Low 2-C

If Giygas stomps/ or gets the majority of the votes (This is something I just wanna see not to be an actual battle) Then Bill is 2-A against Giygas...

Giygas the twist by zenseripingyotta
Giygas(Mother 2) A mindless entity

Bill Cipher Spicy Demon Doritos
The Dorito god

Kellex said:
Inconclusive

Both are non-corporeal and unable to harm each other because of it.
I thought Bill had a Physical body when he entered GF during Weirdmaggedon? Vote is counted though.

Low 2-C, idk. Probably leaning on Giygas. 2-A, Bill stomps. He needs to stop being downplayed. He loses to Arceus, Khorne, Lavos, and UKG because of their unkillability and stupid amounts of hax. Not because Bill is so fodder that he gets wrecked by 99% of characters with an iota of broken hax. And Bill can touch souls (maybe even nonexistence) and mental projections, so non-corporeality is moot.

The real cal howard said:
Low 2-C, idk. Probably leaning on Giygas. 2-A, Bill stomps. He needs to stop being downplayed. He loses to Arceus, Khorne, Lavos, and UKG because of their unkillability and stupid amounts of hax. Not because Bill is so fodder that he gets wrecked by 99% of characters with an iota of broken hax. And Bill can touch souls (maybe even nonexistence) and mental projections, so non-corporeality is moot.
I just wanted to see what happens if he went up against 2-A Bill, I didn't mean to down play him. As I said in a different thread, Bill has really good hax, but it's just that he doesn't have any resistance to hax like mind hax or other ones as well, his attitude to be not taking his oppenents seriously/ Arrogance get in the way too.

I see, so I'm assuming Giygas's hax in general would work on Bill? (Does his hax also affect Mindless Non corperal entity?)) Also this contradict Kellex reasoning. But his vote still counts, I guess.

Giygas: 1

Bill:0

Inconclusive: 1

Both can harm the other. Non-corporeality hasn't stopped Bill before, as he dealt with it before. He could interact with Dipper's pretty-much-nonexistent self quite easily, even in Dipper's lesser body.

The real cal howard said:
Both can harm the other. Non-corporeality hasn't stopped Bill before, as he dealt with it before. He could interact with Dipper's pretty-much-nonexistent self quite easily, even in Dipper's lesser body.
Wasn't that when he made a deal with Dipper?

so... going by the profiles the dorito god doesn't have any resistance and someone correct me if i'm wrong but most of his hax is moot due to being a 3D character with 4D powah.

The only thing that i can see happening is that Bill manages to RW giygas or sleep him and transmute his "body" or one shot him (only if he is higher on the low 2-C scale, he shoul be but I dunno)

On Giygas, he could just create a pocket dimension like the one in his boss figth, paralyse Bill and attack him with his OHK or his Void Manip, paradox him, reflect his attacks or reality warp his butt (dunno how his RW works).

I vote for Giygas 8/10 times.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Giygas Void Manip seems to act passively, after all, is his dimension of darkness that absorbs Paula's call for help, and his dimension is a pasive creation that comes with him after turning the Devil's Machine, so I think the dorite gets deleted the moment the battle starts.

If not, red bloob for reasons above then.

Well that's 6 votes for Giygas (possibly 7) @Ricsi needs to say that he votes for Giygas, and this battle can be added.

Back