• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Giygas

Chrisras said:
wait, no, I got it wrong, it was 7.

My bad.

You can't add these victories on your own, since the profiles are locked. You need to request to add these in the match-ups additio thread.
Ah, I see And thanks for the link. I just need @Ricsi to say "Giygas fra" then it will be requested.

If what I said about the void manip being passive is correct, and Bill not having resistance to it even in his 2-A form, I think he could win.

If not he gets destroyed.

Chrisras said:
If what I said about the void manip being passive is correct, and Bill not having resistance to it even in his 2-A form, I think he could win.

If not he gets destroyed.
I going to quote Pokey, and this is after he unleashed Giygas. "In this bizzare dimension, you four are the only force fighting for justice..And here you stand" "Do you want to scream for help in the darkness?!" Oh, and Giygas turned the whole universe into Darkness in the future. So in short answer, yes, its passive.

6 for Giygas (possibly 7) 0 for the "weak" Dorito 3 for inconclusive......

Okei

...... 1 more

Literally 1 more....

I don't see anything really substantial that would make this a stomp for Bill, even with the upgrades. Besides, it's more so a battle of mindhax than anything.

None of the powers bill is getting really stomp though, and bills mind resistance is a lovecraftian "beyond your comprehension", not actual active mindhax

Welp, it won't get added now, it's just Grace period I guess. I need to hear what Cal thinks. Or if other people can put their input on Bills hax.

Feel free to change your vote because of Bills addition, but provide evidence though..., Since @Chrisras brings up a good point on Void Manipulation, and other such hax.

Why is inconclusive still valid? It's solely based on the fact that they can't hurt each other becuse of Non-Corporeal, yet it has already been stablished that Low 2-C Bill has a 3-D form, and even not counting that out, in the EarthBound verse even fodder PSI users like Ness amd Paula are capable of hitting Non-Corporeal entities, and since Giygas powers are beyond any human in the verse, I don't see why he couldn't hit Non-Corporeal via Powerscaling. Adding to this, Giygas passive void manip is capable of coming in contact AND erasing something as abstract as a "prayer for help" that travels trough time and Space and even beyond realities, so even more making Non-corporeal usseles. Personally thinking inconclusive votes should't count, or at least back up more their arguments, since Bill has gotten new hax (I think?)

Chrisras said:
Why is inconclusive still valid? It's solely based on the fact that they can't hurt each other becuse of Non-Corporeal, yet it has already been stablished that Low 2-C Bill has a 3-D form, and even not counting that out, in the EarthBound verse even fodder PSI users like Ness amd Paula are capable of hitting Non-Corporeal entities, and since Giygas powers are beyond any human in the verse, I don't see why he couldn't hit Non-Corporeal via Powerscaling. Adding to this, Giygas passive void manip is capable of coming in contact AND erasing something as abstract as a "prayer for help" that travels trough time and Space and even beyond realities, so even more making Non-corporeal usseles.

Oh yeah Void Manip screws over Low 2C Bill with current stats

I was saying Incon because I believe Giygas beats low 2C bill but not 2A Bill Personally thinking inconclusive votes should't count, or at least back up more their arguments, since Bill has gotten new hax (I think?)

9 for Giygas. I'm just waiting for Cal's Input, wheather he thinks Bill wins with his new hax or he still votes for Giygas.

If Giygas passively erases, then shouldn't this be a hax stomp? 2-A doesn't really stop erasure as soon as the battle starts.

I dunno, I tought something about having more hax mean you could win via speed of action in one turn and not be stomp.

Does Giygas erase passively yes or no? If yes, then Bill doesn't blitz since the EE is already up the moment the fight starts.

Does it instant erase or does it take time; if the latter, then how long?

DaBigP said:
Shall I change it to 2-A Bill? Or is it still a stomp.
It's still a stomp without EE resistance. Hax generally doesn't care for your tier unless said tier is on a higher dimensional level

Back