• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Grand Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
The strongest fighters of both verses go at it. Speed equalized, but otherwise SBA, and the battle takes place in Gravity Falls.

Grand Priest:

Bill Cipher:

Inconclusive:

This only real reason this isn't a stomp is because Zeno could erase but even then it's debatable if it would even work against someone whose so much more powerful. But it should still work. Yet Bill literally oneshots so I feel as though one shooting would occur before Bill is erased, so Bill for me

Going under that assumption, I'm still gonna say Bill. GP has no way of getting past Low Godly except the BFR, which Bill could also do. Meanwhile Bill is smarter and can easily Law Manip, BFR, Mind Hax, Make him insane etc to win

TheArsenal1212 said:
Going under that assumption, I'm still gonna say Bill. GP has no way of getting past Low Godly except the BFR, which Bill could also do. Meanwhile Bill is smarter and can easily Law Manip, BFR, Mind Hax, Make him insane etc to wi
Can Bill BFR? Also, the Grand Priest has also been displayed as very intelligent, and we haven't seen much of him. Grand Priest seemingly added laws to the World of Void, as before it had no space and time, which should mean the tournament being 48 minutes makes no sense. And he made the ToP the gravity of everyone's home planet. Also, DB characters have some resistance to mind hax. And GP has a lot of hax and neat abilities.

Ok

Bill is Nigh Omniscient so he's much smarter. Bill can BFR its on his profile and that coupled with his pocket dimension creating abilities he can certainly do this.

If we counted that as Law Manip, that's quite limited in comparison to Bill. Bill even states he's changing every law once he's free so it's much more effective. DBH Characters are filled with hax yes but DBS? Not really. Some time Manip and energy manip, coupled with EE and that's really about it. I mean just look at GP's profile then look at Bill's. GP only has limited time Manip as well whereas Bill has full control over it.

Bill severely outhaxes and crushes GP tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back