• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Vs. Janemba (Shin Budokai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love him, Bill is too inconsistent and PIS filled to have effective battles. Using all the feats that were displayed in Gravity Falls and being SUPER generous, he still gets stomped by Janemba.

Ryukama said:
As much as I love him, Bill is too inconsistent and PIS filled to have effective battles. Using all the feats that were displayed in Gravity Falls and being SUPER generous, he still gets stomped by Janemba.
I would actually disagree here. He lacks the means to kill Janemba, yes, but he's also a lot more versatile and crafty. If he takes physical form, he could probably screw himself over, but if not, I'd lean more towards stalemate due to neither really being able to off the other.

Janemba stomps via speed (Assuming he has FTL+ speed like his counterpart), ap, and dura.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Ryukama said:
I would actually disagree here. He lacks the means to kill Janemba, yes, but he's also a lot more versatile and crafty. If he takes physical form, he could probably screw himself over, but if not, I'd lean more towards stalemate due to neither really being able to off the other.
Well I mean from things like getting a large chunk of his head blown off and regenerating it instantly, then next episode yelling "You know how long it'll [his eye] will take to regenerate!" running around the universe and controlling time but then being unable to keep up with little kids. Yeah Bill at his normal intelligence (not the him that got fooled by the classic twin switcheroo lol) could outsmart Janemba, but I don't think that'll help since SB has higher tiering, speed like SD said and regen. Bill sadly never reached the power Time Baby said he would so we'd have to judge him by his showings within GF and he doesn't seem capable of taking on Janemba based upon those showings.

Ryukama said:
and he doesn't seem capable of taking on Janemba based upon those showings.
Oh obviously not. What I'm saying is, if he decides not to be an idiot, he could remain completely out of harm's way (also timestop). Bill's biggest weakness though, is PIS/CIS, so it depends on if we're counting that, or not. lol

Yeah what Azathoth said is true. So long as Bill doesn't get the shaft here, he should probably be okay. Mmmm~

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Oh obviously not. What I'm saying is, if he decides not to be an idiot, he could remain completely out of harm's way (also timestop). Bill's biggest weakness though, is PIS/CIS, so it depends on if we're counting that, or not. lol
Well I am not saying to count PIS/CIS, just that he is super inconsistent and clearly never reached his 2-A peak within the show. I can't see Bill being able to defeat Janemba too much but yeah like you said he could manage to avoid getting beaten by Janemba. There is also the fact that his power was growing as time went on and he was only hauled cause he got defeated and PIS. I guess it is theoretcially possible he could prolong the fight long enough to reach his Time Baby stated peak. So yeah I am leaning towards stalemate/possible Bill win as well.

Janemba wins imo. Sure Bill and him can't outright warp each other away, but Bill is evil and ajenmba can absorb or posses evil ebings very easily, so Bill will likely be absorbed or possessed due to his evil nature that Janemba can manipulate. Also like was said Bill can't actually kill Janemba.

Hm...Wow, this is actually a good fight, Bill is more cunning and versatile but doesn't have the multiversal attacks and they have similar hax...But Bill does have molecular manipulation which is something I don't think Janemba could counter...

BillCipher326 said:
Bill sadly never reached the power Time Baby said he would
what the---
Time Baby stated that if Bill's power kept growing he'd eventually destroy all the muliverse (which is infinite in Gravity Falls) making him a 2-A being. Bill clearly did not reach that level power within the show.

Ryukama said:
BillCipher326 said:
Bill sadly never reached the power Time Baby said he wouldwhat the---
Time Baby stated that if Bill's power kept growing he'd eventually destroy all the muliverse (which is infinite in Gravity Falls) making him a 2-A being. Bill clearly did not reach that level power within the show.
Yes, he had a lot to show yet.

And almost none of which he did, so we cannot make assumptions about his power and have to go by his actual showings.

Yes it got edited to 2-C because Bill has shown nothing higher than that level and never reached his 2-A status. But that is besides the point and this is getting out of topic.

I never said Janemba wasn't 2-C (which is higher than Bill being low 2-C) And yes Time Baby said that Bill would eventually destroy the multiverse (which is infinite in Gravity Falls) which would make him 2-A. But once again Bill's potential and actual tier is irrelevant to this conversation so I'm going to stop talking about it.

Bill stomps now. Bill has been updated to a possibly High-1C in his profile.So, this thread should be close now.

Regardless of which version of Bill is used this is a stomp thread. Restriced is universal+ and gets one-shotted while full power one-shots.

I apologized, but there weren't any specifications in which BIll's version to used. Also, if no specifications are applied to the top, then it means the characters are fighting at their strongest against each other, which a mistake and violations of vs. thread rule on who started the match. Mistakes likely could prevent from adding victories or lost, unless its creator updated the thread's rule.

So this vs. thread is At Least low-2C<<<<Likely 2-C characters which seems unfair. However, Bill could win by out haxing Janemba where Bill's abilities have also being updated. Bill also have more EXP than Janemba being at least 1 trillion- year old compared to a few weeks old and of tactical intellect at best Janemba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back