• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill one-shots Asriel. Azzy resets. Then he uses power nullification, soul manipulation, existence erasure, dips the Meat Dorito in salsa and eats it.

Bill has causality hax which doesn't work against 4-D characters.

Asriel doesn't go for soul absorb in-character really

I dunno if soul manip stabbing works on Bill cause Bill's low-godly comes from the mind.

Type 4 Acausality should probably do something against SAVE and LOAD

I don't think Bill can kill Asriel with the rsets, but him being aware would surely help. Would Transmutation work on Asriel? Although I don't think Low-Godly would save Bill from ust getting his soul Chaos Blasted.

Transmutation would most likely just trigger LOAD. And Madness balls are like, slow as hell and easily dodgeable. It certainly won't force Asriel into an Inconclusive situation.

I mean, it's debatable whenever Bill would use it over the other stuff he has.

He might, because being random is his thing, but statistically speaking, Asriel wins more times than not.

Actually no I'm voting Bill

If Bill is aware of the resets than he'll know that attacking Asriel is useless. Bill is smart and would logically then either turn Asriel mad with the bubbles or try some other trick to manipulate or incapitate Asriel

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dude... he will be awere after one is made. By then he's soul would be long gone.
Asriel resets. Bill is aware and immediately goes for incap. How come his SOUL would be gone straight away? Bill is also aware of the RESET and would go straight into it as well

Or am I missing something hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back