• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

4a8ee04c1c9bf75c13062f906fd30b724c8723d9765dbce9c90b5e7e7985d7d4_1.jpg

I don't think the High 6-A Clover Kingdom destruction calc was approved for scaling because it's slightly stronger than Doom's Gate despite Doom's Gate being far superior

It's also not in the scaling notes at all so like... yeah

You always loose track of my accepted crts, the magic power granted by the spell is superior NOT the spell itself since the spell is dependent on gravity and doesn’t scale to magic power unless telekinesis is used to speed up the fall, the values difference is 1.1x and you forgot the fact this page been in the works for a long ass time and you’re just NOW bringing this up.

Help me add it to the scaling notes since it was accepted by you, KT and staff at the time🙂

You always loose track of my accepted crts, the magic power granted by the spell is superior NOT the spell itself since the spell is dependent on gravity and doesn’t scale to magic power unless telekinesis is used to speed up the fall, the values difference is 1.1x and you forgot the fact this page been in the works for a long ass time and you’re just NOW bringing this up.

Help me add it to the scaling notes since it was accepted by you, KT and staff at the time🙂
I don’t recall ever agreeing to this, in fact I believe it was quite the opposite. Regardless, I sure as hell don’t support this now, so…

Yeah nah…

Smh. You aren’t even responding to my argument so do whatever you want. The difference between the values are too small for me to care anyways.

Anyways the profile is very out of date on a number of things scaling-wise, I really don't think it should've been posted in its current state

A number of things? What else besides changing the second key to FTL and removing the CK destruction calc?

The second key would be Relativistic+, actually (I'm not sure if the first key would also be Rel+ since he nearly tags Julius. It probably would be). And I don't believe the way you did this accounts for Conrad's Compound Magic Form, which would scale to Devil's Bargain Asta. Beyond that there's also a number of formatting issues as well.

I'll give props to the P&A section though, it looks very solid. My only suggestion is that for the resistances, instead of doing:
  • Resistance to X
  • Resistance to Y
  • Resistance to Z
You could do:

Resistance to:
  • X
  • Y
  • Z

Back