• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you don't agree with the irrefutable truth just ignore it, i know it HURT knowing they could do something like this however just pretend this doesn't exist and you will eventually forgot about it later" this is as much as denying someone is planetary even though the said character already destroyed one

But why are you still here? You've already said what you needed to say so go shossh go bother some random thread

Your opinion is irrelevant you always against to whatever BC thread is up there at least bring some good argument with you bruh lmao

Your opinion is irrelevant you always against to whatever BC thread is up there at least bring some good argument with you bruh lmao
the only mod that has come here hard disagreed with you, and so has everyone else, and now, so do I. this is a rejected revision, and I will request it to be closed.

Just reminder that it's not limited CM anymore because they can also alter and destroy the ideas of something that is not magic such as rules and knowledge

🥴 all those possible is because his magic directly attack the ideas of those said things and you still think it's not conceptual manipulation? GTFOH denier and if you will go that way you should remove those that have CM rating for the fact that they can alter and destroy concept if not that would be unfair is not it? 👁️👄👁️ I don't even know why you are here you clearly don't even know BC

Who said it's just about punching? See you don't even know shit lmfao Namaah and lilith destroyed/erased one through burning it while morris can alter/change concept basically manipulating it

Edit:
Wait... since you said law manipulation aren't you basically admitting that it's conceptual manipulation? I mean he change the rules of Qlipoth through changing it's concept 👀

Last edited:
First of all, drop the tone, your sounding less like someone debating and more like a fanboy, which I know isn't exactly what your going for, but it's what your starting to sound like lol

Second of all, using a point from before, all concepts are intangible and invisible, the fact that it wasn't just stated "concepts" makes it doubtful at best these are genuine concepts they're nuking and manipulating due to the fact it has to straight up be stated they're "invisible" and "intangible", shit that shouldn't need to be stated.

also I'd like to see the raws for this translated by our own translators here, because that can very easily make or break this entire CRT, if it's the exact same, were back where we started, but it could easily remove the invisible and intangible. So that's what I say, someone gets the raws, gets them translated here, and we go from there.

First of all, drop the tone, your sounding less like someone debating and more like a fanboy, which I know isn't exactly what your going for, but it's what your starting to sound like lol
I'm a fanboy
Second of all, using a point from before, all concepts are intangible and invisible, the fact that it wasn't just stated "concepts" makes it doubtful at best these are genuine concepts they're nuking and manipulating due to the fact it has to straight up be stated they're "invisible" and "intangible", shit that shouldn't need to be stated.
You seriously need to read that chapter before saying things.

The "invisible" statement is for the fact that they can destroy the concept of nothingness and nothingness literally mean none in short it means they destroyed the concept of the thing that can't be seen while the intangible statement it's viz who added it however i kinda get the message they are trying to say is that he can affect the idea of something that can't be touched which is the dream world
also I'd like to see the raws for this translated by our own translators here, because that can very easily make or break this entire CRT, if it's the exact same, were back where we started, but it could easily remove the invisible and intangible. So that's what I say, someone gets the raws, gets them translated here, and we go from there.
I'll try linking it here

Edit however how does that change anything really?

Okay, there are a **** ton of things that can't be seen, space, time, dimensions, we'd be here all day. And uh, that's textbook NPI dude lol

It can literally remove the mention of concepts entirely, which, ya know, breaks this CRT, but it could also remove several complaints for it and make it very hard to oppose at least Morris getting it.

Okay, there are a **** ton of things that can't be seen, space, time, dimensions, we'd be here all day. And uh, that's textbook NPI dude lol.
First of all that's because they are using magic to interfere with the ideas/concepts of said target.
It can literally remove the mention of concepts entirely, which, ya know, breaks this CRT, but it could also remove several complaints for it and make it very hard to oppose at least Morris getting it.
No it can't are you implying the concept in context is physical? Everyone getting it including luci since he is the reason why he can jack concept.

Anyway I've already explained regarding to invisible statement and intangible are you with agreeing now? I mean you basically said he can manipulate law however that's through altering it's concept.

Magic can literally be any hax, and any ability. Non-argument.

No, I'm saying that the very mention of concepts at all can go... poof!

Nope, still disagree, nab some weeb translators and we'll see if either of us got a pedestal to stand on lol

Okay at this point you are just being denial and the invisible statement won't change the fact that lilith and namaah can destroy concept 👀

You don't decide what is real and what's not 🤭 You don't even know BC lol

Calling the kettle black are we? And it very easily could,
No it won't they destroyed the world of nothingness through destroying it's idea... Sooo? And you will know the reason for invisible statement if you gon read that chapter 👀
or did you forget mistranslations happen?
What do you mean by that i suppose? Are you talking about the concept statement or the invisible statement 🤔

Mmmm, sorry, can't prove your point for you, it be your job to get scans and provide the full context lol

Yes!
Alright as i said above most of the concept of the objects their magic destroyed can be seen (natch magic) however the invisible statement comes from the fact after they destroyed the idea of the thing that cannot be seen i.e the world of nothingness... and for morris? It's exclusive to viz however it means his magic destroyed the concept of the object that cannot be touched i.e the world of dream all that statement is because their magic is only a physical that can damage concept.

So in short lilith & namah magic destroyed the idea of a thing that cannot be seen while morris magic alter the idea of the thing that cannot be touch however it can seen (color pink)

Magic can literally be any hax, and any ability. Non-argument.

No, I'm saying that the very mention of concepts at all can go... poof!

Nope, still disagree, nab some weeb translators and we'll see if either of us got a pedestal to stand on lol
Sigh just let it go, this is not going to get passed

Lilith has limited concept manip for the same reasons as lucifero.

agree fra. Anybody who's against lucifero/Morris getting concept manip should make a crt and remove it off naamnah and Lilith.

agree fra. Anybody who's against lucifero/Morris getting concept manip should make a crt and remove it off naamnah and Lilith.

This CRT can make that happen lol, I'll still be here lol

The relevant issue is, should we add this ability to Lucifero or remove it from the other two demon profile pages? They may have had it added when the pages were created without a discussion though.

I'm suggesting a CM3 btw for the fact that their magic can destroy and alter the concept of said targets.

The relevant issue is, should we add this ability to Lucifero or remove it from the other two demon profile pages? They may have had it added when the pages were created without a discussion though.
I suggest you tag the black clover experts if possible

Better not some of them disagree with luci getting conceptual manipulation on his profile lol

And we have already discussed that
nah reaper wanted the raws so I got them for him

and if they disagree they're free to voice they're reasons just like the ones that agree that he should get it

nah reaper wanted the raws so I got them for him

and if they disagree they're free to voice they're reasons just like the ones that agree that he should get it
I already checked the raw and i think it has invisible statement the only I'm sure that doesn't have is morris however you could send that it here to if you wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back