• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Panther's Vibranium suit and durability

Forgive my lack of knowledge on Vibranium but I've heard that it is similar/superior to adamntium and Cap's shield so shouldn't it be Solar system level?

Again, my knowledge of metals in the Marve verse is all over the place so an explanation would be much appreciated!

It is extremely thin, and has never been shown of remotely that scale. For example, the writer who introduced it, Christopher Priest, had Iron Fist completely outmatch, and severely injure the Panther with the suit on.

Antvasima said:
It is extremely thin, and has never been shown of remotely that scale. For example, the writer who introduced it, Christopher Priest, had Iron Fist completely outmatch, and severely injure the Panther with the suit on.
Oh, ok.

I also heard the scientist who created Cap's shield and later adamantium was trying to create a metal(s) superior to Vibranium, so that makes sense.

Back