• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Sperm vs Muk

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
You could probably guess why this thread was made. Normal Muk has Low-High regen though, so this is Alolan Muk.

Speed is equal.

Who wins and why?

Black Sperm: 1

Alolan Muk:

Inconclusive:

Waiting for manga version of Golden Sperm. (Silently praying for Phoenix Man treatment.)

I hope so too man, Golden Sperm didn't get enough time to shine.

(bump)

But i would still give it to Black Sperm since he can duplicate and Muk cant get passed his regen.

Might still be a stomp actually

Yeah even with black sperm i think he still stomps since he can just duplicate and regen

Anyway 1 for BS. BS's duplication does have a limit though, even if it is very high.

How does muk destroy trillions of BS before he gets obliterated?

He starts with a large AP + durability advantage which he can increase with stat amps. From there it's a matter of destroying Black Sperms with AoE toxic moves.

If he amps his durability just a couple of times, Black Sperm would have to fuse to harm Muk.

But how does he kill him though? I do not think he has the stamina for that.

If he drops his speed that leaves himself open to getting overwhelmed by sheer numbers even more. Even the smaller sperms can make atomic spit up blood.

Phoenks said:
wait but if he fuses he one shots?
You ninja'd me before. To clarify, he likely wouldn't one-shot if he fused as Muk starts off notably above BS, but he'd be able to damage him even if Muk has started to stack defence amps.

Ehhhh this battle just seems like Muk has a 1/300 chance of winning or something

Idk, the closest thing he's disabled is stuff like double team.

Disable should work on it. It's a power that isn't passive or constant like an ability... You could say that disable only works on "activatables" in which duplication should qualify since it doesn't happen constantly or passively.

It kind of is passive. His duplication is due to his cell stock, so as long as BS has cell stock left (he has > 11 trillion total) any body part of his that's cut off grows into another BS.

Like it has a trigger, but it's not really a concious trigger.

I don't think poisoning would kill off his cell stock. Then again, Muk has some very powerful poisons, so idk.

Well, his regen is based on his cell stock so either the poison will directly kill his cell stock, or indirectly kill it by making him regenerate constantly but not duplicate since poison doesn't cut you up and that's kinda the main thing about poison type pokemon... Worst case scenario? It can indirectly and directly kill it.

Even if he could duplicate, Muk can poison multiple foes at once and the poison will probably carry over.

Back