• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if BB can negate chakra as he can with devil fruit powers than he should be able to turn madara into a "normal shonobi" and finish him off with WBs powers :)

PS: does madara have his eyes or is he like in canon with no eyes at all?

>BB can negate chakra

Yeah that's ridiculous.

Madara stomps btw he just drops an 2 meteors which BB can't outrun given that his MHS speed is only in combat and can't destroy simultaneously.That or a close range Katon reduces him to ash.

^equiva-something, this is what is always used, otherwise any ability that negates one force in one verse would be totally useless in another :I

and cant BB absorb the meteors?

@SuperKamiNappa

but madara had no eyes after being regenerated, or do you mean after he got his rinnegan eye back?

if this is the case than he wins, limbo clones would make BB unable to do anything :(

There's no way even by equalizing energy that BB could negate chakra that would require actual energy manipulation I don't recall anyone in op even having that to begin with.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
>BB can negate chakra
Yeah that's ridiculous.

Madara stomps btw he just drops an 2 meteors which BB can't outrun given that his MHS speed is only in combat and can't destroy simultaneously.That or a close range Katon reduces him to ash.
May be ridiculous but I'll allow it, considering that's a huge part of Blackbeard's powers and ninjutsu is the closest thing the Naruto verse has to devil fruit's

what makes you think that Blackbeard couldn't destroy a meteor? also Madara's Katons are only town-city level, they won't do anything against Blackbeard

@GreatestSIn yes after getting a rinnegan eye back.

May be ridiculous but I'll allow it, considering that's a huge part of Blackbeard's powers and ninjutsu is the closest thing the Naruto verse has to devil fruit's

what makes you think that Blackbeard couldn't destroy a meteor? also Madara's Katons are only town-city level, they won't do anything against Blackbeard

Ah I forgot this is post gura gura BB you're right and as for the meteors well Tengai shinsei are at least island level and he can spam them with no effort.WB needs to actually swing his arm with force to perform his technique how is he going to do so if his target is upwards?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:

Ah I forgot this is post gura gura BB you're right and as for the meteors well Tengai shinsei are at least island level and he can spam them with no effort.WB needs to actually swing his arm with force to perform his technique how is he going to do so if his target is upwards?
why couldn't he just swing his arm upward or absorb them with darkness? also Blackbeard has island level durability so he should be able to shake off a few meteors, not without taking some damage but still they won't just one-shot him.

BB is at least island+ those meteors while slowed down by oonoki and gaara are rated exactly the same.

Worst case scenarios:

Madara uses deep forest emerge on the area which he shouldn't be able to overcome given that kyuubi couldn't and then beats BB to a pulp.

Or he just decides to use clones which should all have the same amount of chakra he has given that his stamina is nigh unlimited in edo form.He"d be facing many opponents and BB isn't known for his agility...

Madara summons Gedo mazo and soul sucks him given that he has rinnegan.

This just depends on Madaras moon if he is bloodlust it's a stomp given his versatility and many haxxes.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
actually, can madara with only one rinnegan eye do that? as far as i remember the metero feats only got used while madara had 2 rinnegans at the same time (in edo tensei and as jin) ^_^

Wbaez93 said:
Yes he can.
how? was there any mention or hint? i only remember madara using this jutsu with two eyes, exspecially since it is a rinnegan jutsu, this would require both rinnegans :I

If he could use it with a fake Rinnegan, it's obvious he would be able to do so with the real one. Two Rinnegan just mean more power.

^im not so sure about that, one-eye rinnegan should hinder him from using some abilitys :I either way, with one rinnegan madara can use limbo which means he wins ^_^

Well Sasuke whipped out nine chibaku tenseis on with one rinnegan

and fake-rinnegan are generally much weaker than the real deal

Madara

I vote Blackbeard. With extreme difficulty.

If madara can launch all of these Op ass attacks involving the generation of something, why dosen't blackbeard just absorb what Madara creates.

Also, Ace commented during his fight with BB "Why can't you absorb me." or something along those lines as he saw the darkness beneath him. Bb responed with "Because I am not targeting you.". This implies that Blackbeard can absorb people and or creatures. He could simply set up a large field of darkness and absorb madara.

The reason I voted with extreme difficultly is due to his logia's weakness (He would be completely invincible without it) he is darkness and in the opverse Darkness=Gravity. Attacks are ATTRACTED to him and since his fruit inputs power and outputs it at a higher value, (1 Goes in 100 Comes out, not at that scale though) he would be in extreme pain.

He still wins though due to his darkness's properties

Hate to double post but i forgot this in my main. Lets compare power, this should make thigns easier.

Blackbeard

Tier: 7-B | At least 6-C

Attack Potency:
City level (Nearly broke Ace's neck with a single punch, also overcame Ace's Entei with his power and defeated him) | At least Island level (scaling from Old Whitebeard should be this strong)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (kept up with Ace without missing a beat in their battle, and also intercepted G2 Luffy mid-attack with Kurouzu)

Lifting Strength: Class T

Striking Strength:
Class PJ (almost broke Ace's neck with a punch) | Class EJ+

Durability:
City level (likely higher, as he was no worse for wear after taking several attacks from Ace in their duel, and at the Marineford Battle he took two attacks from a bloodlusted Whitebeard as well as Sengoku's shock wave with no signs of notable injury afterwards) | Island level (Should be equal or more durable than Old Whitebeard), potentially higher

Stamina: Very large, fought Ace for an extended period of time while sustaining several attacks yet displayed no signs of strain or fatigue, also endured Magellan's poison and recovered completely after receiving an antidote, was still going strong after fighting with Sengoku when the Marineford Battle concluded

Range: Several kilometers

Madara

Tier: 7-C, 6-C, At least 6-C | 7-C, 6-C, At least 6-C | 7-B, At least 7-A | Low 5-B | At least Low 5-B

Attack Potency:
Town level+ with Fire Release, Island level+ with Perfect Susano'o (Hacked through Mokuton Hands which are restraining Kyuubi with the resulting shock wave splitting four mountain tops), at least Island level+ with Kyuubi under his control | Town level+ with katons (managed to inflict burns on SM Naruto), Island level+ with Perfect Susanoo (Destroyed a mountain range with a slash, stated that his Susanoo's power is stronger than the Tailed Beasts, also more powerful than PS), At least Island level+ with Tengai Shinsei (Despite the meteor being slowed down by Onoki and Gaara, it levelled the battlefield and the tremors from the meteor's impact reached the Alliance HQ) |City level+ (Sent the Bijuus flying with Rinbo Hengoku), at least Mountain level with Gedō Mazō (Capable of restraining Kurama) | Small Planet level via power-scaling (Hagoromo stated that Madara approached his power) | At least Small Planet level (Absorbing Shinju three and awakening Rinne-Sharingan)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Was able to outspeed Hashirama's wood golem hand that intercepted Kurama's standard Bijudama, fought Hashirama evenly, is a top-tier in reactions and combat speed, crossed country distances on foot quickly) | Massively Hypersonic (Able to react to KCM Naruto's assault) | Massively Hypersonic (Blitzed SM Naruto, Hashirama, and toys with EMS Sasuke) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Could go toe to toe with Eight Gated Guy and react to a Sage Mode enhanced Minato Namikaze blitz, also faster than Juubito) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Naruto and Sasuke simultaneously)

Lifting Strength: At least SuperHuman by himself, Class M+ with Complete Susano'o (Superior to Sage Mode Naruto) |Class T+ with Perfect Susano'o | Class M+ with Sage Mode activated (Superior to SM Naruto and SM Hashirama),Class T+ with Perfect Susano'o | At least Class T+ | At least Class T+

Striking Strength:
Class GJ+ normally, Class PJ+ with Perfect Susano'o | At least Class PJ+ with Perfect Susano'o (Splitted two mountains with a shockwave) | Class TJ+ with Sage Mode activated (Superior to Sage Mode Naruto), at least Class PJ+ with Perfect Susanoo, likely higher, At least Class TJ+ with Limbo (Able to take down the Bijuus) |Class NJ (Superior to Sage of Six Paths Obito who casually ripped apart four Hokages' barrier with his chakra arms) | At least Class NJ

Durability:
Normally at least Multi City-Block level+ via power-scaling (Should be comparable to his Edo self, also possesses Chakra comparable to a Bijuu, and should be at least as durable as Kakashi, if not, far higher), Island level+with Perfect Susanoo (Tanked Prime Kurama's Bijuudama), at least Island level+ with Kyuubi-Susanoo (Emerged unharmed from the final clash with Hashirama which dwarfed the land) | Multi City-Block level+ (Blocked a blow from Raiton-clad Raikage), Mountain level+ with Complete Susanoo (Tanked Juubi's Tenpenchi), higher with Final Susanoo, Edo Regenerationn also makes him very difficult to kill unless circumvented (Regenerated fully from his own Tengai Shinsei, also stated to be capable of regenerating from 3rd Form Juubi's charged Bijuudama, need to be sealed to defeat him) | Town level+ in Sage Mode (Withstood Bijuus' blows), Mountain level+ with Complete Susanoo (Withstood a unified attack from all Bijuus including Kurama) | Small Planet level (Survived Naruto's Lava Release Rasenshuriken, superior to Sage of Six Paths Obito) Regenerationn also makes him difficult to kill | At least Small Planet level via power-scaling (Immortality and Regenerationn make him very hard to kill)

Stamina: Extremely High (Possesses chakra comparable to the bijuus, can fight for a full day and night against the likes of Hashirama before collapsing, has enough chakra to summon the Kyuubi), nigh-unlimited as an Edo and as the Juubi's Jinchuuriki

Range: Planetary with Infinite Tsukuyomi and Shin: Jukai Koutan, his summoning range is beyond planetary, as he was able to summon Gedo Mazo from the Moo

( i love copy and paste)

If blackbeard has the yami yami no mi fruit than he would probably lose, But if this is current BlackBeard than he probably defeates Madara with high difficulty, His AP would most likely be enough to break through Susanoo. If blackbeard just has the Guru Guru no mi fruit, Than Madara would defeat him with mid-difficulty.

Madara wins high diff , he is more intelligent than Blackbeard , a skilled fighter ,has Regenerationn ,can create clones of himself and BB has no way to defend himself against limbo clones.

If genjutsu is allowed then Madara low diff

we havent seen blackbeard's power yet so we cant really say who is stronger. whitebeard will beat madara so i guss blackbeard will be same since blackbeard have whitebeard's power now.

Not Jim Sterling said:
So since the majority is already agree can this be add as madara victories?
we havent seen blackbeard's power yet so we cant really say who is stronger. whitebeard will beat madara so i guss blackbeard will be same since blackbeard have whitebeard's power now.

Aceul57 said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
So since the majority is already agree can this be add as madara victories?

If that so the why this fight is even exist? it literally just giving blackbeard change to winning but not giving madara change to win just because we haven't seen blackbeard in action.

SInce Whitebeard was downgraded to Large Island level i wouldn't be so sure about him winning against Madara

My vote will go to Madara.

Senjutsu Madara is the one with one Rinnegan, right?

So, he simply can use Limbo or the meteor thing, I don't think BB can do something against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back