• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blake Belladonna vs Rob Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
  • Round 1: Blake vs Base Lucci
  • Round 2: Blake vs Zoan Lucci
  • Victory via Death/Comatose State/BFR

Blake takes round 1 thanks to her higher AP and semi solid clones that she can make

Round 2 goes to Lucci for higher AP with Rakugan, and having scaling to a slightly better speed feat.

Got to agree with Blahblah9755.

I would say overall in a one round fight without being restricted to his base form, Lucci would win this. (Sorry I'm new so I could be doing something wrong)

That's good to know.

Lucci Zoan form would be to much for Blake since his speed is around or above Gear Second Luffy before the time skip. His base form isn't all that impressive in my eyes so I think Blake wins that. (In a all around fight I have to give it to Rob Lucci)

Lucci is faster than Blake in base form alone as he is faster than base Luffy and Luffy's base is faster than Enel, the lightning logia.

@Pointciana1971 - Lucci managed to withstand base Luffy in that form, that's plenty of impressive.

Lucci wins both rounds due to superior speed (MHS > HS), higher Durability and AP (Small Town > Multi City Bock) and he has pseudo-flight.

Lucci wins with low-dif, equalize speeds to make it more fair and then he wins with superior stats with mid to high dif depending on how well she uses her abilities.

@Getaruka You do know Blake and Lucci are MHS right?

But this thread is outdated and now a stomp, Lucci was upgraded to Low 7-C all accross the board after this thread was made

She's Hypersonic in running speed and MHS in combat speed, movement speed almost never comes into play in these kinds of fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back