• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smoker vs Lucci

Pre-Timeskip Smoker vs Pre-Timeskip Lucci

In-character (although for Smoker he is willing to kill)

Smoker scales above G2, so above 217 megatons

Lucci scales to 108.5 megatons in Base and 217 megatons in Hybrid

Smoker:

Lucci:

Incon:

Nah cause who made you do this shit 🗿
Anyway, Lucci. He was keeping up with G2 Luffy pre ts and has Soru, he also seems to have more durability than Smoker, and may be able to break his Jitte ( Hancock was spanking him and broke his Jitte iirc, and although she's FAR stronger than Lucci I doubt he can't do it ).
He seems to have had Haki pre ts as well so I think he can touch Smoker.
NGL I thought this match was Post TS Lucci and I was going to throw a huge fit because people wank him so hard now.

Anyway, Lucci. He was keeping up with G2 Luffy pre ts and has Soru, he also seems to have more durability than Smoker, and may be able to break his Jitte ( Hancock was spanking him and broke his Jitte iirc, and although she's FAR stronger than Lucci I doubt he can't do it ).
He seems to have had Haki pre ts as well so I think he can touch Smoker.
NGL I thought this match was Post TS Lucci and I was going to throw a huge fit because people wank him so hard now.
Smoker kept up with marineford Gear 2nd Luffy who scales to 0.59c while Lucci at his fastest just upscales from 0.33c. Hancock broke his jitte with her devil fruit powers, the jitte was shown in the post-timeskip to have relative durability to the likes of Smoker's own Post-timeskip AP so Lucci isn't breaking it.

Their durability is relative but Lucci's stats and DF will be negged by Smoker's weapon.

Hancock broke his jitte with her devil fruit powers, the jitte was shown in the post-timeskip to have relative durability to the likes of Smoker's own Post-timeskip AP so Lucci isn't breaking it.
images

Can't Lucci use Soru to keep up in speed?

Even without Soru it's less than a 2x gap
This is Luffy's Enies Lobby Speed justifications:
Relativistic (Much faster than before. Capable of outpacing Blueno[5] and was stated to match his Soru[6]. Kept up with Rob Lucci[7][8]), higher with Gear 2nd (Blitzed Blueno[9]. Easily blitzed base Rob Lucci[10] and is comparable to his Hybrid form), far higher with Soru (Outsped Lucci's Soru and got behind him with his own)
And this is his Marineford one:
Relativistic (Faster than before. Kept up with Magellan and dodged his attacks. Dodged a laser from a Pacifista while partially off guard[15]. While injured, he dodged another laser alongside Ivankov[16]), Relativistic+ with Gear 2nd (Blitzed Magellan), far higher with Soru

Gear 2nd Luffy in Enies lobby was already faster than Lucci and he doesn't even scale to Rel+ (In fact Luffy's base form scales above the value that the Enies Lobby people scale to) while Luffy's Marineford Gear 2nd blitzed Magellan who's reactions scale to the Rel+ value.

Really cool match though, the High 6-A OP spam was getting boring.
Yeah, well until the Water 7 CRT is over, I can't do the CRT that I've already discussed with Kingtempest about a profile for Greenbull and a High 6-A Issho, so yeah I've kinda run out of High 6-A ideas for the time being.

Back