• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazblue Passives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what little I remember, Terumi constantly has seithr wrapped around him, so it's difficult to fight him if you don't resist the effects of seithr. Ragna has fear hax, but from what I've heard the scan is taken out-of-context, and isn't in fact fear hax.

From what little I remember, Terumi constantly has seithr wrapped around him, so it's difficult to fight him if you don't resist the effects of seithr. Ragna has fear hax, but from what I've heard the scan is taken out-of-context, and isn't in fact fear hax.
I mean I heard they got 20+ passive, the thing is, I don't know where does is it come from, is it observation or something?

Passive fear manipulation for some character like Sechs, Ragna
Black Beast also have passive paralysis, disease
Hakumen also have passive paralysis that everyone he sees in CT

You’re welcome, though letting you know the BB doesn’t have the most passives from the verse, the embryo has it far outbeat by around 60+ passives thanks to its whole existence making Phenomena Interventions.

You’re welcome, though letting you know the BB doesn’t have the most passives from the verse, the embryo has it far outbeat by around 60+ passives thanks to its whole existence making Phenomena Interventions.
Does the Master Units has passives? If I may asked.

Maybe a few? There is one statement on the Master Unit’s literal presence ******* with all the embryos that have ever existed in CF but they never elaborate on it being PI, though she should have subconscious hax given she’s done most of her shit subconsciously.

Maybe a few? There is one statement on the Master Unit’s literal presence ******* with all the embryos that have ever existed in CF but they never elaborate on it being PI, though she should have subconscious hax given she’s done most of her shit subconsciously.
I have a question not about lore but about gameplay instead,between BBCF and BBTag which game is better to play online?

If Arcsys adds rollback to CF (which is likely gonna happen given they’re doing a closed beta for the game on steam) then CF is your best shot. TAG you need to find a discord server dedicated to TAG to even find matches and if you don’t skip the fight intros the game should run fine. CF too in terms of finding players but again, rollback might spike the player base a bit, but we’ll have to see.

Fair warning, CT’s port on steam is ass because it mostly runs on 30 FPS, once in a blue moon does it actually run on 60, so if you’re planning on doing any distortion moves (which is required for you to 100% certain characters’ story modes or take on Unlimited Ragna in arcade mode), you’re gonna have a hard time since the delay is that terrible.

Fair warning, CT’s port on steam is ass because it mostly runs on 30 FPS, once in a blue moon does it actually run on 60, so if you’re planning on doing any distortion moves (which is required for you to 100% certain characters’ story modes or take on Unlimited Ragna in arcade mode), you’re gonna have a hard time since the delay is that terrible.
I thought it is astral finish

@Rabbit2002 its both distortions and astral finishes. You’re better off doing the former than the latter since a good chunk of character’s distortions are easier to do.

We don’t know what he does in that state since he’s in a different state, hence the note I had in the bottom of his page that no one bothers to read when making threads for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back