• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really home bountos make a come back.. they were soo good and the only race ichigo didnt have his peewee in

AnonymousBlank said:
Can't have your peewee in an artificially engineered non canon turned artificially engineered canon race ovo
Ichigo:

Q-bHtM
but seriously this quickly went into a waifu war.

outside of Orihime vs Rukia, Bleach fandom is quite calm ,when it comes to waifu discussions

btw, what is the general consensus on Ichigo's boss Ikumi? is she considered Waifu material,or not? XD

Dangai Ichigo said:
Nah she isn't, I mean, do we ever see her husband ? He probably isn't there for a good reason
She's a single mom and I'd say yes she's good waifu stuff

I believe someone might have already done something similar with Aizen's Raikoho in FKT (probably US). I don't see it being too high considering normal lightning lasts for 0.2 secs normally while Laxus was going for 3 secs and the Bloodstained one is 4 secs (considerably smaller than Yoruichi or Laxus' stuff but still). Was there any bolt that seemed to last longer than normal?

Out of curiosity, would Candice's bolts use 5 billion joules instead of the 1 billion used in M3X's since her tiny AF arrows all have that charge anyway? Cuz the ones where she powers up looks pretty good. The one where she hits Kenny seems decent too if not for his silhouette being really vague.

I think we usually use the average of something unless it's stated in verse they use a different one. So yeah Candice's lightnings should be 5 billion joules.

Edit: Actually I think all the other lightning should be 5 billion too since it's stated in verse the energy of the lightning is that much. Not too sure about it though.

Looking at the buildings around them, Yoruichi's cat form is casually spamming bolts way bigger so that would be nice numbers though probably less than whatever else she would scale to.

Saskibe's nerfed Bankai looks to be the best (in terms of time) considering Driscoll just kept it going for half a minute or smth. Problem would be the striking area is only 2-3m at most.

Amlad22 said:
He did. Would that yield anything impressive?
Depends on the size of the hill/mountain.

Vaporizing a hill could be anywhere from Low 7-B to 7-A. Vaporizing a small mountain could be High 7-A to 6-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back