• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chojiro's feat will be 7-A I'm guessing then. Which honestly is really low compared to the 6-B feats he would likely scale to that will hopefully be applied to the profiles soon.

Now I want the anime to come back just to see how possibly outlier these feats could get with the likely increased timeframe.

Just wanna say candice lightning would auto top all lightning AP in the bleach verse via novel stating that it has the highest power

It technically just means her lightning is overall stronger than Natural lighting however it's never stated that her lighting was stronger than the lightning that Yoruichi produces

Nothing like a thread where everyone keeps questioning an accepted feat that hasn't been added to the profiles yet because of limbo to energize you into tryna get out of it ovo

Serious note though, how far did we get with pre skip revisions?

Can we at least update the blatantly wrong things first like 7-C Privaron and Captains? Should probably make my 7-A lieutenant thread I've been meaning to since August while I'm at it ovo

Bah, speed equal is so common we can put that on the back burner. We also need to get all those "sword mm from X's eye" feats calc'd. Shit could be decent if we have the Bankai multipliers accepted as a case by case thing. Mach 100 Shinso 2 mm from Shiro's eye is one hell of a feat.

....... I just reaised I have access to a DMUA now. Time to just have him accept the ChadRT

Don't think so since they al depend on LN getting its size sorted while still being allowed to use pixel scaling for its dimensions.

Good supporting feats. What about Candice's lightnings? Her lightnings are 5 billion instead of 1 billion joules. Would that be higher?

Considering Yoruichi is easily more powerful than her... I guess 5 billion joules is a good estimate for Yoruichi... Depending on the Lightning she generates herself

Seeing as everyone is sick and tired of 7-A Bleach. I compiled all the calcs that were done and accepted (some needs more evaluation or changes though).

Island level: 6-C
Fullbring Ichigo's Cloud Split

Large Island level: High 6-C
Yama destroying Karakura Tow, Gran Rey Cero, Toshiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso

Small Country level: Low 6-B
Normal Cero, One fragor

Country level: 6-B
Aizen's Ultra Fragor, Urahara's Hado 99, Cero Oscuras

Continent level: 6-A
Bankai Yama Vaping Soul Society

Multi-Continent level: High 6-A
Ulquiorra's Lanza

Yama's feat was nearly High 6-B not High 6-C. And if vaporization was not used I don't even know what to say about the stupidity of that.

Do you guys not accept vaporization for fire or something? Not only did the feat match qualities of vaporization, with lots of steam coming from the creator. Yama himself has also vaporized many things before. Hell, there is a feat from ******* Chad that is getting vaporization accepted. It's clearly a bias against Bleach if Chad, a low tier who doesn't even use fire gets vaporization, yet the captain commander, who uses fire and has a power revolving around vaporizing literally everything, doesn't get it. A thread should be made immediately if vaporization truly was not accepted.

After doing a quick check of this sites description of vaporization, and a look at comments in the actual calc itself. Only one person in the comments said pulverization was good, but they were disproved by the many others who preferred vaporization. The feat matches the current site description for vaporization, and should warrant that value given that lesser feats from characters with weaker fire abilities such as Edrad had vaporization accepted.

What nonsense did I just read. So the arguments that this site accepted was that the high end is too high, and that the blast was condensed. Jesus all hope is lost if we're accepting that over the literal description for vaporization that the site has and allowing vaporization for lesser feats.

6-B if anything, is more consistent given the other 6-B feats being from two characters who are weaker than Yamamoto (Ulquiorra and Urahara). So the idea of it being absurdly high is wrong. It's the opposite, High 6-C is absurdly low.

You're correct my friend no point in debating here. I'm gonna make a thread on this later because I'm sure no sensible person would look at Ennetsu Jigoku and agree with this calc member. I'd be willing to accept it if tons of vapour wasn't coming out from an area reduced to ash. But unfortunately that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back