• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder who the saltier here.

that" bleach sucks" seems to indicate some underlying emotional problems and bias.

i mean, he does...easily too .

and that's without reiatsu crush GG. with reiatsu crush , half the verse solo naruto .

yeah , their Soul manip resistance is really weak

they barely resist a single target soul rip and have to physically hold to their soul at all time for them to not die .( does that even count ? they don't appear to resist it , they just forcefully and physically hold down their soul from leaving their body. seems more a case of non physical interaction to me but whatever)

compare that the casual hundreds of souls ripped by yammy where inoue and chad were not even affected at all.

Wew. Having to actively pull your soul back is pretty trash resistance if you can even call it resistance but whatever.

Kon soul crushes.

they literally have to play soul tug of war, and that's from some of the most potent jutsu in that category made by the rinnengan and reaper seal respectivly.

their resistance do differ depending characthers tho :

naruto need to hold on to it and struggle a lot against a single target cqt soul rip :https://www.***********.net/naruto/551/7

orochimaru can resist a bit better than naruto( unless the reaper seal is inferior to human path's soul rip) , as he doesn't need his hands to stalemate the tug of war but it lock him place and require his full concentration beside some minor actions : https://www.***********.net/naruto/124/5 onward

so both the soul manip and soul manip resistances are quite weak in naruto .Even the characthers that does have resistance, they would get soul crushed anyway.

Wouldn't even go as far as to say it's resistance. Like Naeblis said it's more like non physical interaction seeing as the soul has already begun to leave the body in those cases.

So it still affects them and they have to actively pull back their soul to stop it. Yeah... that ain't resistance at all.

question :

the plot arrow is stated to take yhwach's powers away,when "piercing" his heart

so, the "hax" of the arrow starts only when yhwach's heart is actually damaged by said arrow, right?

doesn't this mean,that Uryu needed his own AP to damage Yhwach? or may be the arrow itself,without the hax, has the AP to damage Yhwach?

The arrow most likely bypasses Yhwach's conventional durability. Uryü was grossly overpowered by Jugram even before he used the Balance's full powers and he was struggling to hold back True Shikai Ichigo. Who are both nowhere near Yhwach.

i think the arrow just need to mix with the blood of the victim to powernull , not the heart specificaly but i may remeber wrong .

on the topic of uryu upgrade i disagree as he used the Anti-thesis to make the arrow go in ,wich bypass dura.

Naeblis495 said:
i think the arrow just need to mix with the blood of the victim to powernull , not the heart specificaly but i may remeber wrong .
on the topic of uryu upgrade i disagree as he used the Anti-thesis to make the arrow go in ,wich bypass dura.
wow, i had no idea he could use Antithesis to send items inside his opponents....

that sounds OP

MetalGearRaiden said:
Naeblis495 said:
wow, i had no idea he could use Antithesis to send items inside his opponents....
that sounds OP
i mean , compared to the Almighty it is not much of an hax , sasuke with his sharinengan can do pretty much the same.

Although , Anti-thesis was stated twice to have the potential to surpass the Almighty no ?

Uryu used Antithesis to pierce Yhwach.

• Arrow only works on the one who casted the Auswhalen. If Uryu pierced himself with the silver of stillness arrow it wouldn't had taken his powers.
  • There's blood on the floor behind Uryu.
  • Uryu's bow steam is backwards after the arrow shot.
  • Yhwach looks below him at Uryu.
  • Arrow entered Yhwach from the back.
  • Ichigo was standing in front of Yhwach and he looks to his right to see Uryu.
There's enough evidence to say he used the Anti-thesis for the arrow.

AppleLord said:
Uryu used Antithesis to pierce Yhwach.
  • Arrow only works on the one who casted the Auswhalen. If Uryu pierced himself with the silver of stillness arrow it wouldn't had taken his powers.
  • There's blood on the floor behind Uryu.
  • Uryu's bow steam is backwards after the arrow shot.
  • Yhwach looks below him at Uryu.
  • Arrow entered Yhwach from the back.
  • Ichigo was standing in front of Yhwach and he looks to his right to see Uryu.
There's enough evidence to say he used the Anti-thesis for the arrow.
then we got the stillness arrow its stagnation like mimihari so juha couldnt see it

MachTwo said:
Btw..I like when weakened Lille is rated as potentially even weaker than Ko
He shouldn't. It took weeks for lieutenants and seat-officers to remove all the birds from Seireitei, is unknown if they were killed or just remove to some specific place in the outskirts of Seireitei.

Didn't the novel state that Lille was sent to Hueco Mundo and then hunted by Grimmjow? Or am I imagining that?

I'm gonna read over part 1 of the novel again cause I'm positive something was said about Lille. Idk what anymore but it was something.

How powerful is Hogyoku Ulquiorra? from what I gathered.. he created a dimension that has stars just by awakening his powers, and can render everything he sees to nothingness.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So like, are all Quincies that we don't know dead? I'm talking about besides Uryu, his dad, and the living Sternritters.
Uryu and Ryüken are the only Quincies alive. Every Quincy in Yhwach's army the Wandereinch were all souls that lived in Soul Society's shadow. The Fem-ritters, Nananana and Jugram's maid are the only Quincies "alive" in a sense, just how Ginjo is still "alive".

What is with you people and harems?

Who in their right mind would ever want to be responsible for multiple women or men?

I don't see the problem with Harems... Probably if you're a king or someone who's already responsible for a group of people you probably wouldn't see a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back