• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuuIchigo said:
Not because of the ending, but because Ichigo didn't end up with Rukia. What. The. Fack.

The shipping fans are cancer.
If anyone makes a great shounen battle manga, make sure you get the MC's together right away to prevent any blood being spilled in the anime community.

When in doubt, go with the couple shipping. I'd cut my leg off if a nice chunk of any manga/anime fanbase isn't there just to watch the MC end up with the token waifu of the series with her only dialogue being the MC's name and her arm attached to her chest.

Kubo probably didn't have enough time to explain the loose ends, and went "**** it" instead and went with the shipping.

Faisal Shourov said:
KuuIchigo said:
Not because of the ending, but because Ichigo didn't end up with Rukia. What. The. Fack.
The shipping fans are cancer.
They make the anime community look bad. So many things to talk about and they're worried about shipping
yeah... but then again i suck at romance things i like action XD

Any possibility for a sequel have drop to 2%, even if somehow happens (monthly), like boruto which was announced 2 years later after Naruto ended, the sales will drop even more and it will be cancelled. Why you ask? Japan doesn't care about sales outside of Japan , and the mayority of the fanbase in Japan are Ichiruki fans, they even have a Ichiruki day, the same way they also have a Goku day. LoL

Always amazes me how certain people care more about shipping than the actual plot line. There are people calling the ending good, just because they got to see a certain couple together. But yeah, the chances of Bleach continuing are very close to zero.

Shipping is funny and entertaining... until hardcore fans jump in. Man I get it that people like their characters, but obsession with shipping never makes sense to me. I mean, when the author creates the characters they pretty much determines the couple. Fans just have to go rabid and sometimes ship couples that don't even make sense.

And yeah, I'm talking about shipping in Shounen series. Let's not talk about harem series. Shippers in those series are pure cancer...

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Shipping is funny and entertaining... until hardcore fans jump in. Man I get it that people like their characters, but obsession with shipping never makes sense to me. I mean, when the author creates the characters they pretty much determines the couple. Fans just have to go rabid and sometimes ship couples that don't even make sense.
And yeah, I'm talking about shipping in Shounen series. Let's not talk about harem series. Shippers in those series are pure cancer...
I seen this oh god it hurts me so NEIN

Aizen's just here trying to hurt me by bringing this thread back.

I'm honestly pretty upset, not seeing that bleach chapter when I'm onlin.

There's a bigger hole in my heart than Nimaiya.

Hey guys, just gonna put in a suggested bleach tier list for the bleach verse page, this is only my first draft so do feel free to let me know if there are any changes that should be made:

God Tier: Yhwach, Aizen, Ichibei, Ichigo, Yamamoto, Lille Barro, Askin, Gerard

Top Tier: Kyouraku, Kisuke, Kenpachi, Jugram, Uryu, Pernida, Toshiro, Royd Lloyd, Gremmy

High Tier: Yoruichi, Mayuri, Rukia, Renji, Royal Guards except Ichibei, Unohana, Isshin, Ryuken

Mid Tier: Bambietta, As Nodt, Bazz B, Shinji, Grimmjow, Komamura

God tier : Soul King , Yhwach

Top tier : Aizen , Ichigo , Ichibei , Kenpachi , Urahara , Toshiro ( Adult ) , Yamamoto , Jugram , Ishida , Gerard , Lille , Gremmy, Shunsui , Azashiro, may be Ryuken

High tier : Pernida , Askin , Byakuya ,Yoruichi , Unohana , Isshin , Mayuri , Ukitake ,...

@Kawaru

High tier yoruichi and byakuya but no kisuke?

I also believe Askin should be on around the same page as Gerard and Lille, his hax is essentially just as "unbeatable" as theirs

And where is Royd Lloyd?

I'm still confused about the ending, did Jugram obtained the Almighty again, when Yhwach was struke by the arrow and lost his power, since they are connected? And change the future to that one where he show him, how he was going to die. Taking revenge for been targeted by the holy light after Uryu change his mind and fulfilling his promise to Buzz-B by killing Yhwach along with Ichigo?!

That's how I see it, and that was when Yhwach knew that Jugram was loyal until the end, but...

FateAlbane said:
Perilouss said:
@Kawaru
High tier yoruichi and byakuya but no kisuke?
Kisuke is in the Top Tier section of his comment, listed as Urahara.
Yep I noticed, mb. But if he's in top tier then Askin should definitely be in top tier in that case...

Naruto - Main character marries the big boobed shy soft spoken girl instead of the flat chested slightly bossy tsundere girl which the fans wanted.

Bleach - Main character marries the big boobed shy soft spoken girl instead of the flat chested slightly bossy tsundere girl which the fans wanted.

I sense a trend going on...

-BANLK- said:
Naruto - Main character marries the big boobed shy soft spoken girl instead of the flat chested slightly bossy tsundere girl which the fans wanted.
Bleach - Main character marries the big boobed shy soft spoken girl instead of the flat chested slightly bossy tsundere girl which the fans wanted.

I sense a trend going on...
Actually nobody wanted Naruto to marry Sakura, Sakura was extremely hated in Japan IIRC.

^ I heard that Kishimoto was getting death threats from angry fans because Naruto did not end up with Sakura.

Well anyways Boruto and Sarada will carry forward Naruto and Sasuke's romance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back