• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Guaranteed ability addition for Yhwach

Yhwach should have Omniscience and Omnipotence under his powers and abilities key. Uyru and Viz both confirm that Yhwach have Omnipotence too. But since the wiki doesn't use Omnipotence that's fine to be ignored.

Example 1 - Uryu confirms that Yhwach has Omnipotence and Omniscience.
0661-004.png

Example 2-3 - Viz themselves confirms that Yhwach is Omnipotent
81xHgkdkKzL.jpg
7361128-7788797712-latest

Yhwach should have Omniscience and Omnipotence under his powers and abilities key. Uyru and Viz both confirm that Yhwach have Omnipotence too. But since the wiki doesn't use Omnipotence that's fine to be ignored.

Example 1 - Uryu confirms that Yhwach has Omnipotence and Omniscience.
0661-004.png

Example 2-3 - Viz themselves confirms that Yhwach is Omnipotent
81xHgkdkKzL.jpg
7361128-7788797712-latest

Uryu is saying Yhwach doesn’t have the powers of Omnipotent and Omniscient. Reading comprehension, use it.

I disagree with Omnipotence and Omniscience, but I think Yhwach does need more abilities in his profile which he canonically has, like the ability to copy other people's powers, memory and image (The Yourself), the ability to manipulate probability(The Miracle), the ability to Create what he imagines (The Visionary) and the other Quincy Schrifts he should have after he used Auswählen.

Uryu is saying Yhwach doesn’t have the powers of Omnipotent and Omniscient. Reading comprehension, use it.

You didn't add the part where Uryu, literally right before this states: "Right now," which means the full sentence is: "Right now Yhwach doesn't have the power of Omniscience and Omnipotence"

I guess the rule about Omnipotence will go back in Yhwach’s profile. I can’t believe you guys lied about no one arguing for this in years.

I guess the rule about Omnipotence will go back in Yhwach’s profile. I can’t believe you guys lied about no one arguing for this in years.
I literally just came into this website, I have no clue about what you guys are talking about. I just pointed out that you were spreading misinformation by not showing the full scan.

Again, I disagree with the Omnipotent Statement, I think it's just that, a statement. The word omnipotent when talking in this context is just a person so powerful they seem unreachable, that's why so many different verses say "He's omnipotent" and why omnipotent characters vary so much. That is my opinion on omnipotence in fiction.

As for the description for the chapter shown, it's flavor text, supposed to draw the public in, so it's gonna be exaggerated -- again that's my take on that.

Again, I disagree with the Omnipotent Statement, I think it's just that, a statement. The word omnipotent when talking in this context is just a person so powerful they seem unreachable, that's why so many different verses say "He's omnipotent" and why omnipotent characters vary so much. That is my opinion on omnipotence in fiction.

As for the description for the chapter shown, it's flavor text, supposed to draw the public in, so it's gonna be exaggerated -- again that's my take on that.
this is a joke thread BTW

Back