• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 2: Arrancar Arc

AppleLord said:
If that was the case it would also applied to Ichigo been below transcedent Aizen's level.
No , because ichigo was above aizen , he just couldn't access this energy for battle.

Things left to discuss:

• Nnoitra scaling to Nel? (tr;dl: doesn't scale so we can move on without using assumption and it is safer, also nnoitra is more durable than offensive)
  • Hollow Mask Ichigo scaling to Aizen (seems solved since the majority agreed to scale ichigo to yami)

Looking better, shouldn't Zangetsu's total power have a 3x multiplier? As we see here and here, he only has the right sleeve. Unohana's quote was after Orihime recomposed some of Ichigo's Reiatsu and, as we see here and hhere, Orihime managed to recover a certain part.

Why is Nnoitra's base durability being scaled to the durability of the other Arrancar in their resurreccion states?

I'm sure he also has a feat or two of him showing that he should be scaled above other Espada in base, durability wise.

One thing I also don't understand, why is Toshiro just Relativistic with Bankai? It doesn't make sense, as your bankai doesn't increase your stats.

USklaverei said:
One thing I also don't understand, why is Toshiro just Relativistic with Bankai? It doesn't make sense, as your bankai doesn't increase your stats.
Its because he is somehow still living and breath against Halibel...

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Because he's the most durable Espada.
Yes, but why would his base form scale to their resurrecion form?

Shouldn't it be that his base form scales above/equal to their base forms, and his resurrecion form scales above/equal to their resurrecion forms?

Him stating "I have the toughest Hierro" doesn't mean his base form is more durable than their resurrecion forms.

Yes, but why would his base form scale to their resurrecion form?

Shouldn't it be that his base form scales above/equal to their base forms, and his resurrecion form scales above/equal to their resurrecion forms?

Him stating "I have the toughest Hierro" doesn't mean his base form is more durable than their resurrecion forms.

I agree with this.

@Sigurd; if it doesn't specify that his Hierro is stronger than theirs in their resurrecion state, I see no reason why we should assume it.

Again it says he is the most durable out of all Espada several times. I posted like 4-5 scans stating that. You on the other hand haven't provided well anything to support it's only talking about base form for some reason.

He even tanked a hit from Res-Nel. His whole thing is being too durable. It's not unnatural for Espada to specialize in something. Ulquiorra sacrifices stats for keeping his regen for example.

@sigurd

you should give up so we can move on, or maybe you can extrapolate some context from the databook so we can assume that the statements has a general validity.

Im neutral since the databook came after, so the statements on them would cover the entire volume, therefore the probability of a general validly is high, but also I don't remember well the context behind it. So neutral

was it also said by anyone other than nnoitora about him having the strongest hierro ? cuz if i remember correctly he once stated that he was the strongest espada when he clearly isnt , and if someones reiatsu is higher shouldnt it boost their hierro ?

USklaverei said:
Isn't the whole point of ichigo's bankai that it makes him faster ?

In my opinion, Stark, Barragan and Haribell should be Relativistic still at Base, since their Resurrección does not increase their speed, it is not something like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow that shows a significant increase in speed increase.

So bankai does increase your stats. If it makes Ichigo faster why wouldn't it make toshiro faster ?

I think we can just assume that all bankai and resurrecions increase speed.

LordWhis said:
So bankai does increase your stats. If it makes Ichigo faster why wouldn't it make toshiro faster ?
I think we can just assume that all bankai and resurrecions increase speed.
What's your problem man? Toshiro's Bankai only increases the amount of ice he can control or something, NOT ALL BANKAI increases his speed.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Halibel's Resurrecion increases speed
The increase is nothing to make her jump from Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic, so she should be Relativistic at Base, just like Stark and Barragan.

The increase is nothing to make her jump from Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic, so she should be Relativistic at Base, just like Stark and Barragan.

That's not what I'm saying

Dangai Ichigo said:
Halibel's Resurrecion increases speed
That's true. I remember her being distinctly portrayed as being faster once she activated it.

I don't understand what y'all wish to change. the stats don't change at all if y'all want to include some multiplier. The sub rel in base already makes them rel when they either Res or use Bankai.

Back