• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World" (CONTINUED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what'll be the speed for Prime Soul King? he did create celestial objects across tens of thousands of light years.

His speed at a minimum would be Mimihagi's speed, since that's his arm.

Realistically, the speed of his Almighty activation is Infinite due to how it works by affecting the future then forcing that into the present in an instant. That arguably would be his combat speed since that would be his primary method of attack, arguably.

The range of his Almighty would be universal since it affected the entire Bleachverse in a singular moment.

We don't scale the speed at which someone creates something to their combat or reaction speed, unless someone reacts to said creation speed in some form during a fight.

For example, if the character waves his arm and a 4-A world is created, it doesn't scale to combat, reaction, or attack speed.

However, if the character waves his arm and the opponent outruns the expansion speed of the realm/dimension he is creating, then you can probably say that character has MFTL+ reflexes and movement speed .

Kep is correct, not sure if attacking through the future qualifies as infinite on this wiki. But if it did I could see it for an attack speed rating with Almighty.

Attacks that can travel through time through sheer speed are rated as Immeasurable.

I heavily doubt the Almighty would qualify though, since it is just a broken combination of Precog, Power Null and Fate Manip. Even if it did, that would be obviously a super-hyper outlier for the verse.

It was implied that the effects of the Almighty are "instant". While it could sound like a hyperbole, whenever Yhwach used it the effects of the Almighty seemed to be instant at first look as well.

Considering The Almighty is a power only used by two people and it has zero feats of being able to be reacted to, I don't think it's necesarily an outlier so much as 'just these two God-tiers have it and utilize it specifically for their attack speed'.

It's definitely an oddball to measure

When you mess with something in the future, that means when the present comes to that point, its already there, its already done. You cant outrun it or outreact it, thats why Almighty's effects were described as "instant".... idk if that makes any sense tbh.

Elizhaa said:
Yeah, I think 5-A could be a solid rating from the calculation here for scalings from Senna.

I am still open for another calc, nonetheless. From Imade's arguments, it looks like True Shikai Ichigo won't scaled.

Also, I believe Bleach Bankai's Multipliers were rejected in the past because they were unreliable or inconsistent with the Powerscaling.
No Elizhaa, not that the multipliers are inconsistent, is that the ladder is wrong and this is simple, it does not make sense Ichigo to jump one tier to another with the impulse of 5 to 10x.

If we do take Weakened Soul King to be 5-A, would it be baseline?

We kinda do need an exact number since Almighty Yhwach states he is above Mimihagi and Mimihagi could replicate Weakened Soul King's feat.

So would Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach be 2 times baseline and Soul King Absorbed Yhwach be 3 times baseline?

That makes sense, IMade.

Almighty Yhwach explicitly states Mimihagi is inferior to him as he is in that form.

Mimihagi was able to be the replacement Weakened Soul King and was demonstrably holding the realms together.

Almighty Yhwach proceeds to absorb both powers into his own. So it would be 3x his baseline total

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
We kinda do need an exact number since Almighty Yhwach states he is above Mimihagi and Mimihagi could replicate Weakened Soul King's feat.

So would Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach be 2 times baseline and Soul King Absorbed Yhwach be 3 times baseline?
Obviously no, Yhwach>>>Mimihagi and he pretty much absorb Mimihagi in seconds, meanwhile he take a long time to completely absorb SK. Yhwach will be unquantifiable above baseline.

I believe the result will be above the baseline but you're right. add Ichigo, Jugram and Gerard to Yhwach, Imade

Elizhaa said:
@KazuiK, you said is more or less what I meant for the inconsistencies with the Powerscaling.
I understand, but the deal is Ichigo does not have to go to Bankai or Hollow to become Soul King, because in his Shikai form he can do it, so it makes sense to say that True Shikai can be scaled down to Soul King Yhwach. ..

Yhwach refers to Ichigo as Soul King, that he would have to kill him not to have the same fate as the Soul King and Ichigo was in his Shikai, so Ichigo Shikai should be compared to a weakened Soul King or less.

Elizhaa said:
Yeah, I think 5-A could be a solid rating from the calculation here for scalings from Senna.
I am still open for another calc, nonetheless. From Imade's arguments, it looks like True Shikai Ichigo won't scaled.

Also, I believe Bleach Bankai's Multipliers were rejected in the past because they were unreliable or inconsistent with the Powerscaling.
I'm just focused on if we're going for baseline 5-A for the Weakened Soul King or assuming the Weakened Soul King should at least be superior to Senna and her feat.

We do need to know this since Mimihagi performs the Weakened Soul King's feat and Yhwach absorbs both of them and stated he was already above Mimihagi before absorbing him, making him at least 3 times the Weakened Soul King.

Thus, either 3 times Senna's feat or 3 times baseline.

Kepekley23 said:
We don't scale the speed at which someone creates something to their combat or reaction speed, unless someone reacts to said creation speed in some form during a fight.
For example, if the character waves his arm and a 4-A world is created, it doesn't scale to combat, reaction, or attack speed.

However, if the character waves his arm and the opponent outruns the expansion speed of the realm/dimension he is creating, then you can probably say that character has MFTL+ reflexes and movement speed .
I understand that, but thing is he didn't just realty warp everything into existence. He made everything from the spiritual matter that originally came from him.

Basically the speed of him spreading the reishi across the world, based on the fact that there's many stars in the sky so distance should be in the tens of thousands LY at least. He must have some super reaction speed to create all these things after spreading the spiritual matter in short time-frame. Though this's just something that came to my head just now, and I'm just asking. I'm not very familiar with all the rules here so I could be wrong.

Senna has a feat of being able to stop two planets from colliding by pushing them back to their original place in a matter of 4.88 seconds.

The Weakened Soul King should be able to do this, except with 3 planets. When Mimihagi and Yhwach stopped the worlds from colliding it was also instant.

So the Weakened Soul King should at least be superior to Senna's feat.

"KazuiK :

Yhwach refers to Ichigo as Soul King, that he would have to kill him not to have the same fate as the Soul King and Ichigo was in his Shikai, so Ichigo Shikai should be compared to a weakened Soul King or less."

I agree with this, Ichigo was a war potential because of his "latent ability". Yhwach didn't know about his new hollow form nor his bankai until he activated it, so he was obviously referring to Shikai Ichigo.

>The Weakened Soul King should be able to do this, except with 3 planets. When Mimihagi and Yhwach stopped the worlds from colliding it was also instant.

Wait a second, isnt it a requirement that planetary colliding feats need a finite timeframe in order to get any KE results from it?

I don't see why one can't get KE from an instant stop. Take the instantaneous velocity and put into ke formula

Senna's feat of stopping a collision and pushing 2 worlds back has a timeframe. It's where her 5-A rating comes from since it happened in 117 frames.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
>The Weakened Soul King should be able to do this, except with 3 planets. When Mimihagi and Yhwach stopped the worlds from colliding it was also instant.

Wait a second, isnt it a requirement that planetary colliding feats need a finite timeframe in order to get any KE results from it?
"Instant" is a finite timeframe.

We usually assume 1 to 5 seconds for feats that are meant to be instantaneous.

Isn't that an association fallacy and a big one. I agree with 4A SK but not 5A weakened SK from a feat he didn't do.

Nor does it make any sense to assume that he can in form where he only has to hold the planets in place

I think it's a better idea just to calc the merging of the planets

Kepekley23 said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:

"Instant" is a finite timeframe.

We usually assume 1 to 5 seconds for feats that are meant to be instantaneous.
This....is news to me. Genuinely did not know this until now.

Nevermind then.

@Kepekley23, what do you think about this:

"When you mess with something in the future, that means when the present comes to that point, its already there, its already done. You cant outrun it or outreact it."

Does this hold any weight in regard to Almighty's attack speed, or not?

Senna has a feat of being able to stop two planets from colliding by pushing them back to their original place in a matter of 4.88 seconds.
The Weakened Soul King should be able to do this, except with 3 planets. When Mimihagi and Yhwach stopped the worlds from colliding it was also instant.

So the Weakened Soul King should at least be superior to Senna's feat.
This is not how calculations work, at all.

Kepekley23 said:
Eh, I think we could probably just scale the Soul King to Senna and say his feat should be somewhat above her feat, just unquantifiably so.
This is what I was thinking and implying. It seems a hassle to calc the Weakened feat with all factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back