• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World" (CONTINUED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M11UTD said:
"KazuiK :
Yhwach refers to Ichigo as Soul King, that he would have to kill him not to have the same fate as the Soul King and Ichigo was in his Shikai, so Ichigo Shikai should be compared to a weakened Soul King or less."

I agree with this, Ichigo was a war potential because of his "latent ability". Yhwach didn't know about his new hollow form nor his bankai until he activated it, so he was obviously referring to Shikai Ichigo.
This

Why are you talking like that feat was done by senna while it was done by all the blanks in the valley of screams?and why would soul king scale?

Blanks are literally regular souls, weaker than fodder Shinigami.

The Soul King would scale to weak characters performing a weaker version of it's job.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It's not a calculation, it's scaling to a character's calculation.
But you're trying to scale feats across

Stopping a planet from collapsing =/= Pushing planets apart

What's even worse is that the timeframes are nowhere near each other nor are the distances, and as far i know senna's feat was done as a combined effort and prepped for by an unquantifiable number

Scaling to Senna seems fine. Any reasonable timeframe for Yhwach merging the planets would yield 5-A results most likely anyway.

Yhwach destroying all 3 planets would be 5-B

Assuming anything else is baseless and scaling to Senna has already been pointed out to be flawed in other threads.

Well if we scale them to Senna's 5-A feat

Mimihagi, Weakened Soul King, Almighty Yhwach and maybe True Shikai Ichigo (Based on what some people are saying about Ichigo) = At least 1.45 Ninatons (5-A)

Mimhagi Absorbed Yhwach = At least 2.9 Ninatons (5-A)

Soul King Absorbed Yhwach and True Shikai Merged Hollow Ichigo = At least 4.35 Ninatons (5-A)

And this is where things get complicated.

True Bankai Ichigo (If we use the Bankai multipliers 5x-10x) = At least 21.75 Ninatons (High 5-A) to 43.5 Ninatons (High 5-A)

Otherwise I'll just assume he's twice as powerful as Soul King Absorbed Yhwach since he could one shot him which would make him and EoS Aizen at least 8.7 Ninatons (5-A+)

Post-Power Absorption Yhwach would be at least 13.05 Ninatons (5-A+)

And assuming Merged Hollow is just a two times multiplier True Bankai Merged Hollow Ichigo would be at least 17.4 Ninatons (5-A+)

Yeah True Bankai Ichigo and on doesn't really make any sense since True Bankai Ichigo could still one shot Post-Power Absorption Yhwach even while he was weakened.

And with that I'm gonna go to sleep now.

@Sekkonds Bambu's calc is pretty close to what i'd imagine. However things to note:

This feat can be replicated by mimihagi. Yhwach is >Mimihagi.

Yhwach absorbs Mimihagi.

Yhwach then absorbs the soulking who is also > Mimihagi.

Then Yhwach later takes Ichigo,Gerards. pernidas power for himself. Notably soul king pieces.

This would bump it into the large planet level category anyway just off that alone.

TataHakai said:
Yhwach destroying all 3 planets would be 5-B
Assuming anything else is baseless and scaling to Senna has already been pointed out to be flawed in other threads.
It hasn't been pointed out to be flawed.

Senna's feat is a lesser version of what the Soul King can do.

Thus the Soul King should scale above her feat.

@Heavens Iam not sure about absorbing ichigo hollow/quincy powers and gerard/pernida

But the result would be 5-A after absorbing either mimihagi or SK alone imo

TataHakai said:
It's not a calculation, it's scaling to a character's calculation.
But you're trying to scale feats across
Stopping a planet from collapsing =/= Pushing planets apart

What's even worse is that the timeframes are nowhere near each other nor are the distances, and as far i know senna's feat was done as a combined effort and prepped for by an unquantifiable number
Senna's feat was prepped, it was done on the spot by Senna who naturally has control over the Blanks. She made the Blanks blow up to push the planets away from colliding and back to their original places.

The Soul King does this too, except without explosions and with 3 planets, not two.

Edit: Also, the Soul King stops the merging and colliding instantaneously as compared to Senna who had to wind up her explosions of the Blanks.

The Soul King stops the merging and colliding instantaneously as compared to Senna who had to wind up her explosions of the Blanks.
Which is using a different way from what senna did as you said and will give a different result

Kepekley23 said:
Eh, I think we could probably just scale the Soul King to Senna and say his feat should be somewhat above her feat, just unquantifiably so.

I'm pretty sure we don't even do this for other verses.

The fact that SK wasn't at his strongest means that it's already an assumption to scale him to the only 5A feat in the verse which was did by a character who for all we know can be possibly stronger than him since he doesn't have any other scaling.

Kepekley23 said:
I think this can be considered mostly concluded.
For the SK;

5-A (His mere presence keeps three planets from merging together into one and stabilizes the three realms from being consumed with chaos) | 4-A (Created the Soul Society, a realm shown to contain countless stars)
Agree.

I think the 5-A scaling seems fine. If Soul Society's not considered a universe for whatever reason (I lack context) then 4-A off starry sky works.

Wokistan said:
I think the 5-A scaling seems fine. If Soul Society's not considered a universe for whatever reason (I lack context) then 4-A off starry sky works.
Universe already existed, and this was decided to be his only feat that can be proven.

Kepekley23 said:
Senna is literally fodder that was temporarily amped by something that only represents a portion of the SK's job, it's impossible for him to be weaker than she is.
How is it a portion of the SK's job? Senna's feat is all the energy of the blanks combined, the SK has never shown any scaling relevant to that at all

Even if we assume the planets were going to collapse, it happened nowhere near as quickly, hell people on earth were aware of mild earthquakes when the planets were falling apart

Even if the SK's job is to regulate the flow of souls, we don't know how many blanks there are, the blanks have nothing to do with the balance of the souls and we don't know how much energy was given by each or all of them

It just makes no sense at all to scale a feat done with the entire unquantifiable energy of an unknown number of people to someone who doesn't even do the same thing

If it was just Senna's normal power i would agree but i'm sorry scaling anyone to that feat makes no sense.

Do you even know what a Blank is? A regular soul, a regular soul weaker than fodder Shinigami and comparable to Rukongai residents who dont spend their little Reiryoku.

Senna's feat was stopping the collision of planets and putting them back to their place, exactly what the Soul King does except with 3 planets, not 2 like Senna.

And the Soul King stops the collisions faster than Senna who took 4.88 seconds. Mimihagi and Yhwach demonstrated that the Doul King does it instantly.

But we don't know how many blanks it is, them being weak is irrelevant.

The SK stops the planets from collapsing over an unspecified amount of time, and the collapsing happens completely over an unspecified amount of time, it also happens from and to an unspecified distance

Senna has the feat because we KNOW the distance and the timeframe is extremely short unlike the SK, even if the SK stops it faster than Senna we literally don't know how much the planets have collapsed or whether they are moving towards each other in the same way as the movie.

Sorry but there's just nothing there to scale the SK to this.

She being weaker is very relevant, unless you're suggesting Senna's power is beyond the Soul King then he scale to her feat. How many blanks is irrelevant since the Soul King has power over all of them anyway.

Fodder>>>

Highest feat in the verse besides Full power SKs calc>>>

Something here isn't adding up besides the fact that we don't scale like this without official statements or feats that a weak SK would scale to 5A despite all of the other feats in the manga by anyone being incredibly and consistently lower than 5A

TataHakai said:
It doesn't matter how many it was though, itmust be automatically lower than what the SK controls

The amount of Blanks wouldn't matter, the Soul King is above all the souls in the Soul Cycle and there are less Blanks than in the Soul Cycle, Senna also only had control over the Blanks that made up the Kyogoku when was in which we're shown the Kyogoku.

In the movie the planets are moving closer because a Kyogoku connects them and it's confirmed to be taking an hour (Soul King would do this faster). This is the Low 5-B feat and involves only 2 planets when the Soul King has 3.

Senna then blows up the Blanks that make up this Kyogoku and puts the planets back in place in about 5 seconds. Reminder, this was 2 planets when the Soul King has 3. The Soul King does this instantly as shown with Mimihagi and Yhwach as well.

There is no reason Senna using a dimensions worth of fodder is superior to the Soul King when her feat is slower and involves only 2 planets.

Kepekley23 said:
TataHakai said:
It doesn't matter how many it was though, itmust be automatically lower than what the SK controls
That makes no sense, what proves it is automatically lower exactly? And Imade please find a single statement that says the soul cycle has more souls than Blanks then i'll agree with you.

I never disagreed with the SK scaling to the low 5-B feat, the 5-A feat makes no sense to scale.

is there any proof that only the PLANETS are merging with each other when SK dies?

what if the suns and the moons move as well?

and before anyone comes up with the "we don't see suns moving" point : we don't see planets moving either,yet we assume that they move towards each other once lynchpin is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back