• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World" (CONTINUED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have indeed figured out the ratings and scaling but people are attempting to poke holes in the scaling through disbelief even though theyre objective feats for the scaling, Peter. That sums it up just about I do believe.

Aernasilver said:
They are arguing on why True Shikai Ichigo doesn't scale. Also talking about multipliers which is irrelevant.
It's not about being irrelevant or not, I did not use it to push a multiplier or something.

Do not climb Ichigo Shikai, when it is said that he is on the same level as the Soul King in the novels and by Yhwach himself.

Man the translations here are making me realize how shit of a language English is for debating. The amount of synonyms possible are just mind boggling.

Totally irrelevant but just a point I noticed. Carry on

That's not an inconsistency is what I don't think you understand.

It was never ever explicitly once stated "True Shikai Ichigo is on the same level as the Soul King" by anyone nor in the novel.

The only statements are akin to "Ichigo is a candidate for the Soul King".

You're arguing something that doesn't exist.

Unfortunately I can not verify this now, so I can not tell if you're right or not, if you can tell me the chapter or Scan, I'd be grateful. Also, as I already stated, Ichigo tankou Yhwach attacks, so he is scalable.

Soul King

Weakened Soul King: 5-A (His mere presence keeps three planets from merging together into one and stabilizes the three realms from being consumed with chaos, would be superior to Senna who prevented the merging of just two planets)

Prime Soul King: 4-A (Created the Soul Society, a realm shown to contain countless stars)

Mimihagi
5-A (Replaced the Soul King, it's mere presence kept three planets from merging together into one and stabilized the three realms from being consumed with chaos)

Yhwach
Almighty Yhwach: 5-A (Stated to be above Mimihagi and easily defeated it)

Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach: 5-A (Absorbed Mimihagi)

Soul King Absorbed Yhwach: 5-A (Absorbed the Soul King after absorbing Mimihagi)

Post-Absorption Yhwach: 5-A (Absorbed Gerard, Haschwalth and Ichigo's Quincy and Hollow powers)

Ichigo
Hollowfied True Shikai: 5-A (Capable of injuring a Soul King Absorbed Yhwach)

True Bankai: At least 5-A (Killed Post-Absorption Yhwach with one strike)

Hollowfied True Bankai: At least 5-A (Superior to True Bankai)

Sosuke Aize
EoS: 5-A (Same reasons already on his profile)

And also, the character everyone forgot:

Orihime Inoue
Her shields should be 5-A, nothing else. Just the shields.

Damn, I didn't even realize we had a Zangetsu profile.

KazuiK said:
Orihime should not climb because as you said, "Yhwach was just joking."
At this point I just think you're trolling or don't remember much of the last 20 chapters.

There's literally a point where Yhwach states he's getting serious and begins to start using the Almighty on Ichigo.

Orihime blocks the attacks of that serious Yhwach.

Like, c'mon bruh?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Damn, I didn't even realize we had a Zangetsu profile.
At this point I just think you're trolling or don't remember much of the last 20 chapters.

There's literally a point where Yhwach states he's getting serious and begins to start using the Almighty on Ichigo.

Orihime blocks the attacks of that serious Yhwach.

Like, c'mon bruh?

Seriously you're accusing me of being supposedly a troll? I've read it, by the way, since I've argued with you about Ichigo's scale or not I'm reading and rereading it several times and Orihime does not tanka any Yhwach attack with his shield.

5-A+ starts at around 8.256 Ninatons. And Soul King Yhwach is already at least 4.35 Ninatons for being at least three times the Senna calc which is 1.45 Ninatons. And than he absorbed Ichigo who is at least comparable to him which places him at 8.7 Ninatons just over the 5-A+ threshold.

Orihime only interferes before Ichigo uses his Hollow form and after he uses Bankai, and even then, after he uses his Bankai she can not stop Yhwach's attacks, so she does not scale.

KazuiK said:
Seriously you're accusing me of being supposedly a troll? I've read it, by the way, since I've argued with you about Ichigo's scale or not I'm reading and rereading it several times and Orihime does not tanka any Yhwach attack with his shield.
0678-014.png
U need to stop tbh
0678-015.png

Peter1129 said:
5-A+ starts at around 8.256 Ninatons. And Soul King Yhwach is already at least 4.35 Ninatons for being at least three times the Senna calc which is 1.45 Ninatons. And than he absorbed Ichigo who is at least comparable to him which places him at 8.7 Ninatons just over the 5-A+ threshold.
I don't know how + works, so I can't comment.

Also, Senna's calc is still being evaluated no?

+ sign is when you add the low end and high end of the tier and than divide it by 2. For 5-A it's

2.7 Yottatons + 16.512 Ninatons = 16.5147 Ninatons / 2 = 8.25735 Ninatons.

I thought the calc was already evaluated? Edit: Oh so it was changed. Well than nobody will be 5-A+.

so Orihime has resistance to the annulment of almighty power? No, Yhwach was attacking Ichigo in the same way in the previous pages.

KazuiK said:
so Orihime has resistance to the annulment of almighty power? No, Yhwach was attacking Ichigo in the same way in the previous pages.
I don't understand what are you talking about, Yhwach attack ichigo with normal slash, orihime block, Yhwach use Almighty and make sure he still land a hit to ichigo anyway.

So Mimihagi, Almighty Yhwach and the Weakened Soul King are all 364.36 Yottatons.

Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach is 728.72 Yottatons.

Soul King Absorbed Yhwach is 1.09 Ninatons.

Post-Absorption Yhwach is much higher than Soul King Absorbed Yhwach, but I'm not sure if it's quantifiable.

Hollowfied True Shikai would be 1.09 Ninatons for injuring Soul King Absorbed Yhwach.

True Bankai and Hollowfied True Bankai are superior to Post-Absorption Yhwach since True Bankai one-shot that Yhwach.

EoS Aizen is comparable.

Orihime's shields are able to block Soul King Absorbed Yhwach's attack, so the durability is able to withstand at least 1.09 Ninatons.

Read the previous pages please he did the same. But let it go, it does not seem as good as I'll argue you kept ignoring my point. Also @Imade, I do not know if it was your intention to call me a troll, but this was offensive.

>So Mimihagi, Almighty Yhwach and the Weakened Soul King are all 364.36 Yottatons.

Mimihagi is 364.36 Yottatons. Almighty Yhwach and the Weakened Soul King are at least 364.36 Yottatons. Both of them is superior to mimihagi.

KazuiK said:
Read the previous pages please he did the same. But let it go, it does not seem as good as I'll argue you kept ignoring my point. Also @Imade, I do not know if it was your intention to call me a troll, but this was offensive.
What are you talking about? explain. I have read the same chapter dozen of times, not even exaggerating.

Mimhagi is also at least 364.36 Yottatons. That was Senna's feat not Mimihagi's feat. Mimhagi, Almighty Yhwach and Weakened Soul King are all unquantifiable stronger than Senna's feat until we find a way to calc the three planet feat.

What are you talking about? explain. I have read the same chapter dozen of times, not even exaggerating.

On page 12 of the same chapter, Yhwach cuts Ichigo but he is not shown to go there and cut.

I feel that if I continue to argue, it will not end in something good. So sorry if I caused any inconvenience or I looked like a troll to you, I just do not like how inconsistent with the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back