• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World" (CONTINUED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A weaker SK that still has enough power to sustain the 3 worlds. Or would that not scale to his durability because of him being sealed?

@Aern They either have some other justifications, or...we just have a lot of innaccuracies in our profiles

@Andy: Yeah looks like it. Most profile I looked around that has them with creating something scaling to their durability.

It's a safe assumption though, even for the other profiles, having that much power should scale to all stats, if the power/energy comes from the specific character of course(like without using s special weapon or something like that). Unless the character was shown to be glass canon, or stated it can't survive something below its power level.

Prime SK is thousands of times above baseline too, even if his base dura is thousands of lower than his AP, he will still be 4-A.

It seems like an unwarranted assumption to make. The durability and striking strength should be unknown in my opinion.

Rather wait for a post just about the SK abilities. He probably getting all Fullbrings powers, since it was stated they were just a fragments of the SK, some of them only have super physical powers/abilities, so it might help to get more accurate stats. Though I still think, it's reasonable, since reiatsu was shown to increase all stats even techniques like Kidu&Hado are related to the user's reiatsu.

Damage3245 said:
It seems like an unwarranted assumption to make. The durability and striking strength should be unknown in my opinion.
Nope. Quincy Durability equals AP because they use the same energy for attack and defense through Blut Vene and Blut Arterie. True Shikai Ichigo killed a weakened Soul King who had no way of using Blut Vene to defend himself againt Ichigo's sword. Quincy however cannot attack while defending with that same strength or if they attack they cannot defend.

@AppleLord; I wasn't referring to the Soul King's Blut Vene durability.

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; I wasn't referring to the Soul King's Blut Vene durability.
I forgot that Yhwach enhanced Ichigo's swing by leaving his reiatsu in his sword. Never mind.

Shouldn't this be remove from SK profile?

"Soul Regulation: The Soul King's sole purpose is to regulate the flow of souls in and out of Soul Society. Without his existence, all known realms connected to Soul Society will begin crumbling into non-existence."

Other powers should be added to his profile.

Question, did Yhwach went to sleep after making the Warwhelt or whatever his palace was ? Because if he did, then wouldn't that mean he also began to absorb more souls or powers and didn't he also absorb Askin's powers after the former died right before Ichigo and Orihime entered the throne room ?

Meaning that the casual Yhwach Ichigo fought was also stronger than the Yhwach who lifted the Wandereich ?

Yes, he did went to sleep after the Wandereich was made, and only woke up a little before Ichigo arived at the throne room.

So wouldn't True Shikai Ichigo be able to scale to at most the Yhwach who lifted the Wandereich ? Since he fought a even stronger one ?

I mean, I'm pretty sure Ichigo would do better against that Yhwach since the Yhwach who did that also had just gotten those powers as well

Probably. I honestly find it weird for Shikai Ichigo to just be around 6-B. Like, yes, Yhwach wasn't fully serious at first, but I don't think that the non-serious attacks of Yhwach are so weak for a 6-B character to take them on and even cut through them. We are talking about a character who's pretty high into 5-A, realistically, even his non-serious attacks would have vaped Ichigo to the kingdom come if the difference between them was really that big (and how exactly big is the difference, in the thousands/tens of thousands, more?).

Well, given that Yhwach was presumably using a certain amount of energy to sustain the worlds, he wasn't using full-power 5-A attacks against Ichigo?

They would still have to be extremely powerful since the Soul King can keep the worlds sustained just by being there, so it doesn't even take that much energy

Well, for all we know it occupied the entirety of the Soul King's original energy since he wasn't exactly doing much of anything else.

Damage3245 said:
Well, for all we know it occupied the entirety of the Soul King's original energy since he wasn't exactly doing much of anything else.
To be fair he was a mutilated torso and had been doing that for centuries while Yhwach has a entire body and had just woke up from some good sleep

I also think that True Shikai Ichigo should climb to a casual Yhwach (Low 5-B), that would be much more consistent.

USklaverei said:
I also think that True Shikai Ichigo should climb to a casual Yhwach (Low 5-B), that would be much more consistent.
Possibly, since Yhwach enhanced Ichigo's power by leaving his reiatsu in his sword and giving that power boost to Ichigo to kill the Soul King, later Yhwach tells Ichigo that he will take back the power that he gave him.

Was it ever explained how Yhwach could be the Soul King's son? I mean the time scale does not seem to fit.

Yhwach is just that old, or Yhwach was a Soul King body part (thus why he calls him dad).

The latter is really headcanon since it's pure speculation off possibilities, the former is without assumptions and just pure quotes.

However, the former seems more credible since Yhwach knows of the original sin (the mutilation of the Soul King) and only old people like Ichibei or thouse connected to nobility know.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Wait what ?
Yhwach left his reiatsu in his sword to gave Ichigo a reiatsu power boost, so it would make Ichigo's quincy blood react to the pressence of the Rei-O and slay him. True Ichigo gained this power boost, but Yhwach took it away later, and in the light novels it was confirmed that Ichigo regain that power over time.

Wait so Ichigo was amped by Yhwach and now he permanently has that boost...Does that mean Ichigo was technically a Sternritter since he got granted strength by Yhwach ?

Dangai Ichigo said:
Wait so Ichigo was amped by Yhwach and now he permanently has that boost...Does that mean Ichigo was technically a Sternritter since he got granted strength by Yhwach ?
He didn't give Ichigo a blood letter, so Ichigo is not a Sternritter but that was his original plan or was it to make him one of Giselle's zombies?

AppleLord said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
He didn't give Ichigo a blood letter, so Ichigo is not a Sternritter but that was his original plan or was it to make him one of Giselle's zombies?
>He's alive

>Revive

>Not dead

Nani, also since Ichigo is still alive they would need to kill him first so I guess they would revive him as in they would heal him since Ichigo is really badly beaten and Yhwach is almost sure he cut his throat

Giselle can't turned Quincy into zombies unless they are dead first, but she can turn shinigami like Hitsugaya before they die into zombies. I wouldn't know how would take work on Ichigo since he is part of both races.

AppleLord said:
Giselle can't turned Quincy into zombies unless they are dead first, but she can turn shinigami like Hitsugaya before they die into zombies. I wouldn't know how would take work on Ichigo since he is part of both races.
I think they mean they would revive him as how they do with a patient that has almost dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back