• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood of Zeus(Netflix original) Discussion Thread

Yeah, they're fixed versions of the ones Bambu had problems with, though one I couldn't fix since it's literally just impossible.

They're worse than the original ones, 8-A for the cloud part, so highest feat we have right now is 8-A+ from Zeus shaking Olympus (which means I'll have to get the other blog accepted too). If the calcs get accepted, then it'll be 8-A for mid tiers and 8-A+ for high tiers.

Speedwise, calc is still hypersonic+ but preferably I'd say its like possibly since that whole scene is weird with how Olympus is scaled. They seemingly fight on a massive chunk of land but at the same time the mountain would be no where near the clouds if it was based on scale so yeah. If anything Hermes would just be like subsonic+, possibly hypersonic+ cuz of how the mountain is weird as hell in the final battle.

Okay so across three different blogs, they got the feats that've been accepted.

Mid tiers got 8-A AP with subsonic+ speed scaling to Hermes (Migue said to go with the low end for him running down Olympus)

High tiers got 8-A+ AP with subsonic+ speed and Zeus has MHS+ attack speed

Found this
8645109-2b6fb3d6-1b0d-49dc-b4ae-90e0acd7380a.jpeg

Don't know if that's 7-A but it would be interesting to see if someone can agree
Do you know someone we can call in particular?

Back