• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood of Zeus(Netflix original) Discussion Thread

Lets go first over speed since it is more important, my proposal:

1:Only hermes scales fully to hypersonic+
2: the other gods who actually showed combat feats of scaling to hermes(ares,apollo) get hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
3: zeus,poseidon and hera scale above those guys , so they got hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed as well
4: zeus and heron get MHS+ attack speed with lightning

For the humans i genuinelly don't know, maybe just keep their speed at superhuman until we get a proper calc for them
I can agree with most of this expect Apollo I don’t remember him doing anything that would suggest he scales to Hermes speed

Hey guys just saying, Bambu is calling into question the Hermes speed calc so I’d hold off on any other profiles at least for now

And just as we were reaching a conclusion

plankton-angry.gif

The entire Zeus calc got thrown out since the angle itself was weird. The wave calc for Poseidon needs to add curvature in to the volume. I'm going to have to adjust the Poseidon calc and unless I convince him the 8000 m for the cloud elevation is fair for him running down Olympus, I'll have to make his speed like 50 m/s.

The entire Zeus calc got thrown out since the angle itself was weird. The wave calc for Poseidon needs to add curvature in to the volume. I'm going to have to adjust the Poseidon calc and unless I convince him the 8000 m for the cloud elevation is fair for him running down Olympus, I'll have to make his speed like 50 m/s.
Which one? Ok, hmmm ok

That reminds me, for Hermes cloud speed feat what exactly did you calc to get his speed?
That one wasn't on the blog he evaluated but iirc I calculated the size of the air current he had around him in the previous shot then scaled it to the size of the scene where he crossed the clouds. I then just measured the total distance he traveled scaling to that and divided it by the time it took for him to cross it

That one wasn't on the blog he evaluated but iirc I calculated the size of the air current he had around him in the previous shot then scaled it to the size of the scene where he crossed the clouds. I then just measured the total distance he traveled scaling to that and divided it by the time it took for him to cross it
Huh, I thought you would have calced much speed it would take to spilt clouds rather then the distance

Huh no wonder the results were so low, I guess I should tried and specified that at the beginning. Couldn’t you kinda do the same thing Hermes ap feat but for speed?
Probably not that specific formula is for the energy required to move the clouds. I'd have to know the speed the clouds moved in the first place and it was slower than Hermes' speed in that scene

Don't think I will honestly, even taking aside the controversy about the new series, this franchise has never interested me

I briefly tried with some old episodes of the cartoon and even tried to read the Injustice crossover but didn't work out

I briefly tried with some old episodes of the cartoon and even tried to read the Injustice crossover but didn't work out
You mean the og filmation stuff? I don’t think that’s the best way to judge a Francise. I mean would you rate transformers g1 and transformers prime in the same category?

Back