• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You need to prove that these abilities you listed have 2-A range
Venuzdona can destroy the silver sea 2-A, Anos itself can destroy the Silver Sea 2-A, Eyes of Chaotic destruction is somewhat the same as venuzdona 2-A.... Don't argue if you don't know anything

Venuzdona can destroy the silver sea 2-A, Anos itself can destroy the Silver Sea 2-A, Eyes of Chaotic destruction is somewhat the same as venuzdona 2-A.... Don't argue if you don't know anything
Means nothing, these abilities won't work if they don't have 2-A range

Hey dude, they can destroy 2-A structure.... Aka 2-A range too come on learn a bit
Most of your comments seem biased against pokemon for some reason, even in my thread
Anyway no proof that his cm1 has 2-A range, his EE won't work cause arceus powernulls the creation trios EE

Round 5 gets passively destroyed by Eyes of Chaotic Destruction or Venuzdona, Arceus and the other dude doesn't resist Passive Chaos, EE, Law & Cm Type 1 99*Uncontably above baseline, also those passives are faster than immeasurable so gg
The CM is only accepted as 99 above baseline not 99*uncontably

Most of your comments seem biased against pokemon for some reason, even in my thread
As I said before, I'm not on Pokemon's side but Maou Gakuin's, so I don't mind if you call me biased because your character can't win.
Anyway no proof that his cm1 has 2-A range, his EE won't work cause arceus powernulls the creation trios EE
Hahahahaha, you don't know anything about Anos right? You're just ignoring everything... I will explain things in an easy way so that you can understand them.
Venuzdonoa Multiverse level (Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, no matter how tough, eternal or infinite they are[20], which would include the Silver Sea which is comprised of 99+ layers, with each layer containing countless universes in the shape of bubbles. In front of this Reason Destroying Sword, all reason turns to nothing, therefore it is useless to think about what it can or cannot do[21]), possibly Multiverse level+ (Each layer of the Silver Sea possibly has infinite size, therefore each layer can theoretically contain an infinite number of universes) Range: Multiversal, possibly Multiversal+ & Interdimensional (Venuzdonoa was able to interfere with things inside an isolated different dimension from the outside because magical things like distances and dimensions are irrelevant. In front of this Reason Destroying Sword, all reason turns to nothing, therefore it is useless to think about what it can or cannot do[26]) Anos It is implied that Anos' true destructive power is on par with <Venuzdonoa>. Anos is a near-perfect Lion of Destruction[128] which is capable of destroying[129] the Silver Sea) Range Likely Multiversal, possibly Multiversal+ So bye bye dude

The CM is only accepted as 99 above baseline not 99*uncontably
Hell no, since Anos had Cm 3 that term has been accepted, the reason why it is still maintained is because in 1 layer there are different concepts of type 1 (baseline) and there is one that is countless times superior to these concepts (well above the baseline), and so on in layer 2, but with the difference that exist between the layers. Also the uncontably gap between them

Last edited:
Literally all comments on pokemon pages from you are against it haha
So I'm biased against pokemon for telling the truth? and besides in life you can see me in a Pokemon thread.

Alright bet 👌
I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you, you are talking pure non-sense, Anos has 2-A range on practically all his destructive passives, Venuzdonoa has 2-A range, his haxes are layered, Arceus only has 2 layers of powernull and haxs, while Anos has 99* Uncontably so everything Arceus has is nullified and passively destroyed.

Anos passively Clears Round 1 to 5, but stops at 6 cuz he can't affect Madoka due to Aca 5

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you, you are talking pure non-sense, Anos has 2-A range on practically all his destructive passives, Venuzdonoa has 2-A range, his haxes are layered, Arceus only has 2 layers of powernull and haxs, while Anos has 99* Uncontably so everything Arceus has is nullified and passively destroyed.

Anos passively Clears Round 1 to 5, but stops at 6 cuz he can't affect Madoka due to Aca 5
Yeah bet 👌

A Thread about anos vs arceus was declared a stomp in favour of arceus
Bro, pls have knowledge on everything, then tell something. You literally said that Anos doesnot have 2A range, then went on claiming on your own Anos doesnot have uncountably above 2A baseline cm1(Anos Voldigoad's page and refer to this page where uncountable above 2A baseline is accepted), YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE 1000% WRONG, SINCE ANOS'S CM1 IS (100+)×UNCOUNTABLY ABOVE 2A BASELINE. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS THREAD??????????

Bro, pls have knowledge on everything, then tell something. You literally said that Anos doesnot have 2A range, then went on claiming on your own Anos doesnot have uncountably above 2A baseline cm1(Anos Voldigoad's page and refer to this page where uncountable above 2A baseline is accepted), YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE 1000% WRONG, SINCE ANOS'S CM1 IS (100+)×UNCOUNTABLY ABOVE 2A BASELINE. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS THREAD??????????
Why you keep commenting this if I already gave the explanation to him, plus the dude has already been banned?

Yeah, TIER 1 dudes, and if Anos could interact with Acausality 5 he would stomps Madoka as well, sadly he can't
Anos not surpass ten crowns ex..... Gilgamesh will kill
anos infinite times

but Gilgamesh cannot kill anos beacuse Immortality,stop saying tier1. Gilgamesh stomp anos with tier or no

Anos not surpass ten crowns ex..... Gilgamesh will kill
anos infinite times

but Gilgamesh cannot kill anos beacuse Immortality,stop saying tier1.
Dude, I'm saying that Anos lose to Gil cuz he's Tier 1... Bonus Round is mostly a spite cuz again Gil is Tier 1 meanwhile Anos is tier 2 you know the difference right???

Idc about Gil cuz Anos isn't clearing Round 6 so bye, you're the only one who's taking about Gil

Dude, I'm saying that Anos lose to Gil cuz he's Tier 1... Bonus Round is mostly a spite cuz again Gil is Tier 1 meanwhile Anos is tier 2 you know the difference right???
tier or no Gilgamesh does not permanently kill anos just for his Immortality. you said Gilgamesh is tier 1(as if the main problem for anos would be the tier)

tier or no Gilgamesh does not permanently kill anos just for his Immortality. you said Gilgamesh is tier 1(as if the main problem for anos would be the tier)
Yes, cuz Anos couldn't nullify his haxs due to Tier 1 potency that's the main problem, anyway I'm not counting Bonus round just the normals one and as I stated before. Anos clear Round 1 to 5 but stops at Madoka due to Acausality 5

Yes, cuz Anos couldn't nullify his haxs due to Tier 1 potency that's the main problem, anyway I'm not counting Bonus round just the normals one and as I stated before. Anos clear Round 1 to 5 but stops at Madoka due to Acausality 5
In cosmology uqual anos not surpass ten crowns ex GG And Gilgamesh stomp. Gilgamesh will kill anos infinite times

In cosmology uqual anos not surpass ten crowns ex GG And Gilgamesh stomp. Gilgamesh will kill anos infinite times
There have been Anos vs Gil matches before when they were both tier 2 and Anos always won, if I remember correctly Anos didn't even have his passives implemented with current power and still won against Gil with Ten Crowns Ex, now with equal cosmology + the ton of Anos passives that are layered countless if not infinitely Anos could stomp.

There have been Anos vs Gil matches before when they were both tier 2 and Anos always won, if I remember correctly Anos didn't even have his passives implemented with current power and still won against Gil with Ten Crowns Ex, now with equal cosmology + the ton of Anos passives that are layered countless if not infinitely Anos could stomp.
Big lies anos no wins vs Gilgamesh and anos not surpass ten crowns

The massive gap is litteraly what make them being layer you know?
Hell no, since Anos had Cm 3 that term has been accepted, the reason why it is still maintained is because in 1 layer there are different concepts of type 1 (baseline) and there is one that is countless times superior to these concepts (well above the baseline), and so on in layer 2, but with the difference that exist between the layers. Also the uncontably gap between them

what was accepted is just 99*layer i was litteraly here if you want to add the uncontably just make another crt. And what was accepted as cm1 is a litte different that what was the cm3.

Anos never won after the ten crown and authority revision was made

Back