• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And yeah. It's accepted due to the difference btw the order of creation and destruction that are type 1 (somewhat baseline) and other of order that is uncountably greater than the latter's (Type 1 uncountably above baseline)

And yeah. It's accepted due to the difference btw the order of creation and destruction that are type 1 (somewhat baseline) and other of order that is uncountably greater than the latter's (Type 1 uncountably above baseline)
The Only thing accepted is the difference between order of creation and destruction of layer 1 and higher layer and since have 99+ layer it was 99

The Only thing accepted is the difference between order of creation and destruction of layer 1 and higher layer and since have 99+ layer it was 99
Hell No. The order of creation and destruction are equals baseline type 1 meanwhile the order of order is uncountably superior to those orders as the creator of them and being unaffected by the orders and affect even more in the reality

Ten crown have nothing to do with cm, having higher cm doesn't help to cancel it....

And it ended in incon because the regen That gilga can't bypass
Anos was kinda fodder that time, if you want to know what happens now then make Thread

Hell No. The order of creation and destruction are equals baseline type 1 meanwhile the order of order is uncountably superior to those orders as the creator of them and being unaffected by the orders and affect even more in the reality
As the thread was originally for make the order of order type 1 but ended as the Order of creation and destruction being type 1 baseline and order of order being uncountably superior to them and so on in layers 2 with the massively difference between them

As the thread was originally for make the order of order type 1 but ended as the Order of creation and destruction being type 1 baseline and order of order being uncountably superior to them and so on in layers 2 with the massively difference between them
Being uncountably supperior doesn't create uncountable layer it create just 1 layer, and i don't recall the uncountable supperior being accepted as a layer for the cm1, the end of the thread was litteraly about 99layer of cm1 and i had even asked the question before the thread end

Being uncountably supperior doesn't create uncountable layer it create just 1 layer, and i don't recall the uncountable supperior being accepted as a layer for the cm1, the end of the thread was litteraly about 99layer of cm1 and i had even asked the question before the thread end
The order of order is uncontably superior to other concept type 1... even more so a baseline Cm couldn't do anything against uncontably above Cm, even if we won't count the layers the Cm type 1 that Anos has is Uncontably superior to Baseline Type 1 cm, that Uncontably difference between type 1 concepts in a single layer makes Anos Cm Uncontably above baseline even without the 99* layers

The order of order is uncontably superior to other concept type 1... even more so a baseline Cm couldn't do anything against uncontably above Cm, even if we won't count the layers the Cm type 1 that Anos has is Uncontably superior to Baseline Type 1 cm
It's not how we use layer in vsb.... You need in first to be infinity/uncontable supperior to have a layer. The order of order is just an order of greater "magnitude" than other concept.

First time i hear that being infinity supperior create you infinity layer bruh

It's not how we use layer in vsb.... You need in first to be infinity/uncontable supperior to have a layer. The order of order is just an order of greater "magnitude" than other concept.

First time i hear that being infinity supperior create you infinity layer bruh
No, the order of order is not a single order of higher magnitude, is the order that is the order creator of all orders across the Silver Sea and this is uncontably superior to all other orders, Type 1 Destruction couldn't do anything against Type 1 Order due to the uncontably difference that exist between them as the order of order being the creator of the others orders this is uncontably greater than those orders that can't be compared to the order of order, Type 1 creation and destruction relies in order of order and those aren't comparable to the order of order, as this is unbound of the reality and all the concepts created by it

No, the order of order is not a single order of higher magnitude, is the order that is the order creator of all orders across the Silver Sea and this is uncontably superior to all other orders, Type 1 Destruction couldn't do anything against Type 1 Order due to the uncontably difference that exist between them as the order of order being the creator of the others orders this is uncontably greater than those orders that can't be compared to the order of order
All other order except creation and destruction And order of order are not even accepted as type 1 so you don't even Need to try to based your justification on them.

Being uncoutable superior is what you need to be a layer supperior and where do you get the uncountable in first? What you just mention is like every layer of concept do.

If you have 2 layer of cm1 is because your cm1 is uncountable/infinity greater than the baseline

All other order except creation and destruction are not even accepted as type 1 so you don't even Need to try to based your justification on them.

Being uncoutable superior is what you need to be a layer supperior and where do you get the uncountable in first? What you just mention is like every layer of concept do.

If you have 2 layer of cm1 is because your cm1 is uncountable/infinity greater than the baseline.
Okay... Let's see... We have only 3 orders type 1 in Maou Gakuin.... Creation, Destruction and Order.... Creation & Destruction are baseline.... But the order of order is uncontably greater than those baselines order due to it being the creator and unbounded of the law that them exerts... Creation & Destruction can't do anything against order of order.... Those order exist in Silver Sea but with the difference between layers.... But in a single layer, the order of creation and destruction still uncontably weakers than the order of order

In first being uncoutable superior is not even a transcendance....
And who's talking about trascendance? I'm talking about the uncontably difference between the creation and destruction with the order of order in a single layer

Okay... Let's see... We have only 3 orders type 1 in Maou Gakuin.... Creation, Destruction and Order.... Creation & Destruction are baseline.... But the order of order is uncontably greater than those baselines order due to it being the creator and unbounded of the law that them exerts... Creation & Destruction can't do anything against order of order.... Those order exist in Silver Sea but with the difference between layers.... But in a single layer, the order of creation and destruction still uncontably weakers than the order of order
Bravo you are explaning what is a layer of cm in vsb
And who's talking about trascendance? I'm talking about the uncontably difference between the creation and destruction with the order of order in a single layer
Because in the beginning layer was made for greater transcendance and not just some superrior difference that is not even a transcendance?

Being uncountable supperior is what make a layer you don't get a layer of supperiority for a cm1 being a little supperior to the other cm1.

At best it would make cm1 (2*99 layer), order of order of l1 being uncountable superrior to order of creation of l1.

And same order of l2 being uncoutable superrior to them etc etc

Bravo you are explaning what is a layer of cm in vsb
ironic
Because in the beginning layer was made for greater transcendance and not just some superrior difference that is not even a transcendance?
you know that the difference that exist between layer 1 and 2 is far higher that the difference that exist in a single layer with the order of creation and destruction with the order of order right?

ironic

you know that the difference that exist between layer 1 and 2 is far higher that the difference that exist in a single layer with the order of creation and destruction with the order of order right?
Yeah it's why i tell you that in first cm1 is just accepted as *99 abive baseline? Because the diff between order of creation and order of order shouldn't even being enough for 1 layer in first

Being uncountable supperior is what make a layer you don't get a layer of supperiority for a cm1 being a little supperior to the other cm1.

At best it would make cm1 (2*99 layer), order of order of l1 being uncountable superrior to order of creation of l1.

And same order of l2 being uncoutable superrior to them etc etc
The point here is that the order of order is not "a little superior" the later is uncontably superior to the creation and destruction, I'm saying this again, if we don't count the layers, Anos Cm would be Type 1 uncontably above baseline, but with layers it will be 99* Uncontably above baseline 🤦‍♂️💆‍♂️

Anyways need to go sleep, and like i tell what was accepted in the end of cm1 crt was just the 99 layer, bern wanted to make another one to get the uncountable being possibly accepted

Yeah it's why i tell you that in first cm1 is just accepted as *99 abive baseline? Because the diff between order of creation and order of order shouldn't even being enough for 1 layer in first
But the thing is that the difference of them in a single layer is enough to make the order of order uncontably above baseline than the creation and destruction

The point here is that the order of order is not "a little superior" the later is uncontably superior to the creation and destruction, I'm saying this again, if we don't count the layers, Anos Cm would be Type 1 uncontably above baseline, but with layers it will be 99* Uncontably above baseline 🤦‍♂️💆‍♂️
Uncountable supperior is still nothing as it not a transcendance....

Anyways need to go sleep, and like i tell what was accepted in the end of cm1 crt was just the 99 layer, bern wanted to make another one to get the uncountable being possibly accepted
Again, it was accepted due to the difference between those orders in a single layer.... Also sleep well, see ya

But the thing is that the difference of them in a single layer is enough to make the order of order uncontably above baseline than the creation and destruction
No it's not how it work you don't get uncountable layer above baseline for being uncoutable superrior

The massive gap is litteraly what make them being layer you know?
Since when only massive gap makes higher potency? Even being slightly above baseline is enough (i.e 3x baseline) and the gap between two layers in MG is not just 200x or 300x but far higher than that ,it's the reason where "uncountably" comes from

Everyone here happy and all until Goku joins in the battle and starts soloing everyone
ae5a14260dc40801301356b982bf7515.jpg

Back