• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boredom: Fu Xiaoli vs Cole Macgrath

I mean Cole and Amane aren't fighting by tournament rules, it's not like Amane can abuse that

I mean they technically are fighting by SBA rules so he can still abuse the "leaving the battlefield". Also there is his desires as hands which induced a form of death that whithered concrete and anything it touched. And just by grazing Ikki they ended up putting him into a form of death that (i'll quote the novel directly cus that part was pretty neat to read):

"My Onii-sama! Is my Onii-sama saved!?"

The doctor did not shake or nod his head, and replied in a heavy voice.

"......No, we still don't know."

"Wh-What's with that!? D-Don't know you say, what do you mean by that!?"

"That's, we don't know what reason is causing that. We first thought that it was a heart attack. There are no external wounds anywhere, only the heart was in the state of stoppage. However, after resuscitating the heart, the brain was having issues, after caring for that then another place caused trouble......just like in a game of whack-a-mole, as if ÒÇîdeathÒÇì was attracted to his body."

Death was attracted to him.

The first thing she had connected to those words was the opponent, Amane's ability.

Idk if they fixed the translation or sth, but from what i recall the wording before was "it's as if his body is trying to find reasons to die" (which sounded pretty badass). But yeah there's that. But eh, no matter how you put it, this won't be an interesting fight either way.

(There is also Kurono and Nene who have good stuff but both of their winconditions come from the summaries).

As for Wally, wdym you don't know wally? He's the man himself. His ability is friction manip. So he is basically immune to anything that relies on friction to work (in otherwords everything that relies on hitting, they beat him through drowning and absorption in verse), and he can cut through anything with friction. But since that's about it, he can't deal with Cole's regen. But he's basically unbeatable if you rely on friction for your stuff (he's the only non desperado who stomped the f outta Or-Gaule).

BFR is like a weak, and being that far isn't an issue for a dude with hundreds of kilometers range

Also I just thought his design was cool, Evil Cole may work against him epending on if he is good at range

Schnee One said:
BFR is like a weak, and being that far isn't an issue for a dude with hundreds of kilometers range
It was really just an example. Amane just has to wish not to fight or win without fighting Cole and fate hax will kick in (since cole lacks fate resistance) and find a way to make Cole not fight Amane. Also it's completely in character, Amane almost won 2 entire tournaments without fighting once.

Eh Im not going to argue against Fate NLFs, they never go anywhere.

I wonder who good or Evil Cole can ifght that isn't the Beast

BTW Tendou, is he immortal?

Nah, it's just that after Moroboshi soul stabbed him, he turned into a cloud. He lacks anything to kill people tbh. He's more of a disaster guy.

I'm half tempted to put Cole against one of the haxed Quincys to see how it goes

Probably gonna be terrible but it'd be interesting to see

they dont, but regardless its weird that out of those huge walls of text Cole has no resistance to soul manip.

I mean it's more of a sci-fi superhero game so it makes sense that they never dived into soul stuff

Well it also depends how you interpret some statements in Festival of Blood but that'd reaching

Rocker1189 said:
ahh thats unfortunate, verses with any focus on souls get a massive advantage on the wiki imo.
Of course, spiritual anything is where more then half of the most haxed abilities on the site come from

Amazingly Cole still manages to compete despite that.

Schnee One said:
Of course, spiritual anything is where more then half of the most haxed abilities on the site come from

Amazingly Cole still manages to compete despite that.
yeah having great hax on your own to outhax before you get outhaxxed is a pretty good counter.

Back