• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Vs Guyver I (Sho Fukamachi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've looked over the profiles again, I'd still give it to Sho based on the fact he has quite a few abilites that would keep Boros on his toes like durability negation and such, while Boros is a pretty basic brawler, even if he has many years of experience in piracy.

Correction.

SUPER TENGEN TOPPA GIGA DRILL BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many different bumps are their? Also, I think Imma have to give it to Sho. While Boros is cool, and his Regenerationn is epic, Sho's attakc are just to powerful for him to overcome. And like DMUA said, all Boros does is punch the shitzu out of people, with the occasional energy beam. He's like goku, but purple.

Wow, that is a serious underrestimation, Goku is not all that useless actually.

Sho: 5

Boros: 0

You're under arrest

And aw geez a Boros matchup, I wonder who would win

Joking aside I don't even have to look up to see. And for that I vote Guyver

I don't have your advocate, would an avocado do before I content cop you?

Can the other guy breathe in space? If not I would assume it's... useful? But Boros died using it so...

Then yeah likelier that Guyver just witnesses Boros killing himself destroying a planet, or killing himself destroying the surface of said planet and bam. Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back