• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros's Ship Rating Justification

Saitama was just using casual High 6-A attacks on the ship, I don't see the issue.
This reductionist approach is the issue. Having higher feats doesn't mean always performing at that level. Saitama knocking out human Garou twice as a stranger doesn't mean Saitama was hitting him with High 6-A strikes. The feats from Garou getting destroyed across several classes definitely confirm as much. Nor does it mean that random streets and buildings are High 6-A either.

That really doesn't matter, Saitama's hits can be as strong as the plot wants, whether it's a 9-A hit to one-shot a Tiger level monster, a High 7-C slap to knock out a random guy he just met, or a 7-B punch to destroy a Dragon level creature.

We never use Saitama to measure the strength of anyone or anything, because it's ridiculously inconsistent.

That really doesn't matter, Saitama's hits can be as strong as the plot wants, whether it's a 9-A hit to one-shot a Tiger level monster, a High 7-C slap to knock out a random guy he just met, or a 7-B punch to destroy a Dragon level creature.

We never use Saitama to measure the strength of anyone or anything, because it's ridiculously inconsistent.
And yet we are using him to measure the durability of a ship that has more feats below this one.

Because the jump itself is High 6-A, Saitama was probably 4-A at this point, so it's irrelevant how much strength he used on previous attacks.
But you just said we never use Saitama to measure the strength of anything, and tier 4 isn't even a plot point yet in the timeline.

Anywho, the issue was that Saitama overcame the durability several times even with the jump. Then it became an issue of "well Saitama didn't go all the way through the ship" which is a confirmation bias in my opinion because several layers of an object have more combined durability than a single object.

We see here that Boros could peel away the metal of the ship with his energy. We see here that as a result of Saitama's jump, the metal of the ship is broken in the same fashion, it just isn't peeled away. Not only that, some of the material is vaporized, evident from the steam coming out of the crater. The durability was overcome, just not equally over the whole surface area. It takes far more energy to vaporize steel than to break it. And because there isn't a giant gaping hole where Saitama landed, that is treated as a durability feat for the ship when it clearly isn't the case.

Last edited:
“It’s not a plot point” it doesn’t change the fact that he’s 4-A
if you have a problem with saitama being 4-A during the Boros fight then either make a crt or just give up and stop trying to drag this god awful thread out of the mud with your headcanon.

Also saitama during the Boros fight literally scales to being able to obliterate csrc while casual, which is still like a hundred times more power than it takes to break the ship walls while suppressed, so not only was your point completely wrong and illogical to begin with, but it’s also wholly irrelevant when you consider that he was already >>>>>>> csrc level at that point
this is a complete joke.

While casual
Serious punch

Literally the definition of not being casual despite whatever tier you believed he truly was in this scene.

The higher you continue to inflate Saitama's stats beyond what he demonstrated in this scene, the more you make the fact that he only left a crater make less sense. You do realize that a city-sized ship falling and breaking under its own weight is the opposite of High 6-A durability, correct?

He is stated to have been casual the entire fight
but I guess if you wanna say Boros made saitama go full power then yipee, Boros>Blast I guess

More red herrings instead of addressing the fact that the ship was breaking under its own weight as it was falling
Or was getting cracked by its own projectiles by Tatsumaki
Or the fact that Metal Knight who has 0 feats remotely suggesting he's even above city level was able to engineer new technology by manipulating the ship's material

More red herrings instead of addressing the fact that the ship was breaking under its own weight as it was falling
It was not breaking under its own weight, and if we took the KE of that it probably would be like millions of times weaker than the moon jump, which is very obviously not the case given that it quite literally endured the moon jump 🗿
Or was getting cracked by its own projectiles by Tatsumaki
Being damaged by a character who scales ridiculously above the moon jump isn’t an anti feat. Go to bed.
Or the fact that Metal Knight who has 0 feats remotely suggesting he's even above city level was able to engineer new technology by manipulating the ship's material
Metal knight is stated to have weapons that surpass any lone hero
anyways there’s plenty of things he could do. Melt down the material, use acid or some weird shit like that perhaps? He’s literally an engineer, I’m sure he’s able to melt down and reuse metals.

Just drop it.

It was not breaking under its own weight, and if we took the KE of that it probably would be like millions of times weaker than the moon jump, which is very obviously not the case given that it quite literally endured the moon jump 🗿
You tried it, the ship had already hit the ground - meaning all the energy from Saitama's jump was already transferred into the Earth. A completely opposite side of the ship fell after the fact and started breaking, meaning it wasn't even breaking under the entire weight of the ship.
Being damaged by a character who scales ridiculously above the moon jump isn’t an anti feat. Go to bed.
There's evidence to the contrary. Tatsumaki who could literally hold an entire coastline of hill-sized boulders and flick them with ease - a total mass of almost 100 times the weight of Boros's ship - spends her time flinging bullets and rocks in a sustained attack instead of tossing or crushing the ship. She obviously has nowhere near the power output in this feat that she did against Psykos.
Metal knight is stated to have weapons that surpass any lone hero
Bro Metal Knight is BUNS 💀 He couldn't even blow up a 6-C meteor, not even a pebble was affected. He thought Genos busted the meteor long after he left, meaning he already believes Genos is stronger than him. Also, Metal Knight has no feats putting any weapon he has above Saitama, Blast, Tatsumaki, Genos, Atomic Samurai, etc. That statement is a fanboy claim by a child that has 0 supporting evidence.
anyways there’s plenty of things he could do. Melt down the material, use acid or some weird shit like that perhaps? He’s literally an engineer, I’m sure he’s able to melt down and reuse metals.

Just drop it.
Unsubstantiated imaginary claims.

You tried it, the ship had already hit the ground - meaning all the energy from Saitama's jump was already transferred into the Earth. A completely opposite side of the ship fell after the fact and started breaking, meaning it wasn't even breaking under the entire weight of the ship.
It didn’t break.
There's evidence to the contrary. Tatsumaki who could literally hold an entire coastline of hill-sized boulders and flick them with ease - a total mass of almost 100 times the weight of Boros's ship - spends her time flinging bullets and rocks in a sustained attack instead of tossing or crushing the ship. She obviously has nowhere near the power output in this feat that she did against Psykos.
She wasn’t at full power.
Bro Metal Knight is BUNS 💀 He couldn't even blow up a 6-C meteor, not even a pebble was affected. He thought Genos busted the meteor long after he left, meaning he already believes Genos is stronger than him. Also, Metal Knight has no feats putting any weapon he has above Saitama, Blast, Tatsumaki, Genos, Atomic Samurai, etc. That statement is a fanboy claim by a child that has 0 supporting evidence.
Preparation.
Unsubstantiated imaginary claims.
Insane claims such as “guy who designs massive robots is capable of welding metal”.

Drop it.

It didn’t break.
I've posted the scans at least once in this thread
She wasn’t at full power.
Concession accepted
Preparation.
Scans or concession accepted
Insane claims such as “guy who designs massive robots is capable of welding metal”.

Drop it.
Welding metal implies MK can heat Boros's ship material to its melting point - something literally only Boros has done - and then bend it to his liking. Not only does this take far more energy than just breaking the metal, but it also implies he already possesses technology stronger than the metal.

Or the metal was just not that strong, to begin with. Either way, he's still featless beyond Low 7-B.

I've posted the scans at least once in this thread
Which very clearly show the ship not being damaged by the fall.
Concession accepted
Not an argument.
Scans or concession accepted
It’s on the profiles, which you clearly have read even less than you’ve read the actual manga somehow.
Welding metal implies MK can heat Boros's ship material to its melting point - something literally only Boros has done - and then bend it to his liking. Not only does this take far more energy than just breaking the metal, but it also implies he already possesses technology stronger than the metal.
Not how melting points work.
The sleep deprivation was showing.

Which very clearly show the ship not being damaged by the fall.
Chapter 36- The left side of the ship is already on the ground while the right side is hanging freely in the air. The power sphere breaks after the punch and the ship starts falling.

Chapter 37- Right side of the ship touches the ground and cracks through the legs with metal layers getting blown off

This brings me back to the issues I mentioned originally. Taking the lowest weight of the ship on a calculation I can find with a height of 400 meters for being higher than the Hero HQ building, then generously subtracting 50% of its mass (already making the ship far lighter than it realistically is), the potential energy of the ship would be borderline 7-A. So realistically, the ship was breaking under 7-A energy, which is consistent with it getting damaged by its own 7-A shells.
Not an argument.
Why would I argue when you basically agreed with that point? Even as per the latest chapter (182), the energy Tatsumaki was testing Saitama with had a consistent measurable output until she really started being a tryhard. And per her own words following that last scan, she calculates her output limits which means she generally keeps her energy down to lower, manageable levels. Meaning she isn't always outputting High 6-A power like she was against Psykos or Saitama, and when she does she can't sustain it for long, which is why she wanted to end their fight fast.
It’s on the profiles, which you clearly have read even less than you’ve read the actual manga somehow.
The scan says Metal Knight has weapons with more power than any hero. The burden of proof is on you to prove that claim is true. Good luck finding Metal Knight scans with him having High 6-A to 4-A weaponry though.
Not how melting points work.
"As opposed to brazing and soldering, which do not melt the base metal, welding is a high heat process which melts the base material. Typically with the addition of a filler material.

Heat at a high temperature causes a weld pool of molten material which cools to form the join, which can be stronger than the parent metal. Pressure can also be used to produce a weld, either alongside the heat or by itself."

Regardless, breaking the metal is more impressive, as metal can reach its melting point and still not be broken. Neither of which Metal Knight is capable of.
The sleep deprivation was showing.
I wish your arguments were 1% as good as your insults.

Chapter 36- The left side of the ship is already on the ground while the right side is hanging freely in the air. The power sphere breaks after the punch and the ship starts falling.

Chapter 37- Right side of the ship touches the ground and cracks through the legs with metal layers getting blown off
I think you’re ignoring the part where csrc was releasing massive amounts of energy and electricity, and the ship was heavily damaged as a direct result of Boros getting too serious as a minion even says in your scan
This brings me back to the issues I mentioned originally. Taking the lowest weight of the ship on a calculation I can find with a height of 400 meters for being higher than the Hero HQ building, then generously subtracting 50% of its mass (already making the ship far lighter than it realistically is), the potential energy of the ship would be borderline 7-A. So realistically, the ship was breaking under 7-A energy, which is consistent with it getting damaged by its own 7-A shells.
The shells don’t have 7-A durability and the ship was damaged by a high 6-A character flinging them with high 6-A force.
Why would I argue when you basically agreed with that point? Even as per the latest chapter (182), the energy Tatsumaki was testing Saitama with had a consistent measurable output until she really started being a tryhard. And per her own words following that last scan, she calculates her output limits which means she generally keeps her energy down to lower, manageable levels. Meaning she isn't always outputting High 6-A power like she was against Psykos or Saitama, and when she does she can't sustain it for long, which is why she wanted to end their fight fast.
A character who scales 50 times higher than something is capable of damaging that thing while holding back.
The scan says Metal Knight has weapons with more power than any hero. The burden of proof is on you to prove that claim is true. Good luck finding Metal Knight scans with him having High 6-A to 4-A weaponry though.
It’s not my burden to prove that a statement is true, otherwise we just wouldn’t use statements. And additionally, what the **** are you talking about, nobody said the ship was 4-A.
"As opposed to brazing and soldering, which do not melt the base metal, welding is a high heat process which melts the base material. Typically with the addition of a filler material.

Heat at a high temperature causes a weld pool of molten material which cools to form the join, which can be stronger than the parent metal. Pressure can also be used to produce a weld, either alongside the heat or by itself."

Regardless, breaking the metal is more impressive, as metal can reach its melting point and still not be broken. Neither of which Metal Knight is capable of.
Why is metal knight not capable of melting metal?
I wish your arguments were 1% as good as your insults.
a garbage crt warrants a garbage response

I think you’re ignoring the part where csrc was releasing massive amounts of energy and electricity, and the ship was heavily damaged as a direct result of Boros getting too serious as a minion even says in your scan
Ah yes, the aliens with no actual view of the battle know more than what we're actually shown - that is, the sphere breaking long after CSRC was released and after Saitama split it in half. I didn't ignore that part - that's why the scan shows the leg breaking on impact with the ground and doesn't use areas of the ship heavily damaged by explosions and on fire.
The shells don’t have 7-A durability and the ship was damaged by a high 6-A character flinging them with high 6-A force.
They don't need to have 7-A durability when the databook confirms they were being used to damage the ship, I have no idea what the purpose of this claim even was.
A character who scales 50 times higher than something is capable of damaging that thing while holding back.
Scales "50 times higher" and also has a feat where she's lifting 75 times the mass of the ship, but instead chooses to throw rocks and bullets. It's almost like you ignored every scan saying why that is. You do know 50 is less than 75? Which is still far more power than she needs to toss the ship?
It’s not my burden to prove that a statement is true, otherwise we just wouldn’t use statements. And additionally, what the **** are you talking about, nobody said the ship was 4-A.
You truly lack reading comprehension, this entire topic is about Metal Knight's arsenal being beyond all heroes, nobody said anything about the ship. Either way, I guess it needs to be removed. That statement is just a lazy justification.
Why is metal knight not capable of melting metal?
Show me the scans where he melts Boros's ship's material. Actually, I'll save you time since no such scan exists and I'll accept your concession here.
a garbage crt warrants a garbage response
You haven't debunked anything since you've been here.

Why was Metal Knight brought up
Because he was going to use the metal in Boros's ship for weapons. He has no tier 6 feats, nor could he scratch the meteor above City Z which was 6-C or low 6-C, so it lends support to Boros's ship metal not having tier 6 durability, at least not across every inch of the material. He needs to be able to manipulate the metal itself to be able to use them for weapons.

Because he was going to use the metal in Boros's ship for weapons. He has no tier 6 feats, nor could he scratch the meteor above City Z which was 6-C or low 6-C, so it lends support to Boros's ship metal not having tier 6 durability, at least not across every inch of the material. He needs to be able to manipulate the metal itself to be able to use them for weapons.
He's had no feats post-Boros arc

He needs to be able to manipulate the metal itself to be able to use them for weapons.
AlertUnhappyIndri-size_restricted.gif

metal knight making 1000 degree knife out of dark matter steel

He's had no feats post-Boros arc
His only feat is harming elder centipede, which the scan in question isn't linked on the profile. I tried looking for it and could only find that neither Metal Bat nor Metal Knight could harm its shell, but Metal Bat could hurt its face.

His only feat is harming elder centipede, which the scan in question isn't linked on the profile. I tried looking for it and could only find that neither Metal Bat nor Metal Knight could harm its shell, but Metal Bat could hurt its face.
Here’s the scans of that.

Here’s the scans of that.
Yeah it's as I thought.

So, Metal Knight's profile says he made EC scream in pain. EC's profile for durability says "Was completely unaffected by Metal Knight's missiles and Metal Bat's swing", which is what we see here. EC's face looks like it might be in anguish, but Metal Knight himself says he caused no damage, and EC himself called him an annoying fly. There was no screaming. So......👀 the only support for his tier would realistically be Psykos's statement.

So......👀 the only support for his tier would realistically be Psykos's statement.
So when child emperor makes a statement, you force me to prove the statement is true using outside evidence.
but when good old reliable Psykos makes a statement, it's the only piece of evidence for his tier. Okay.

So when child emperor makes a statement, you force me to prove the statement is true using outside evidence.
but when good old reliable Psykos makes a statement, it's the only piece of evidence for his tier. Okay.
No. In the first case, we have seen Bofoi in action several times and each of those times he hasn't done anything therefore Child Emperor's statement is meaningless. With Psykos's statement, the only credibility her statement has is due to the fact that the monster association possesses Metal Knight's suit, which possibly means they know what power he is capable of. If anything his tier should be "possibly" based on her statement.

Last edited:
No. In the first case, we have seen Bofoi in action several times and each of those times he hasn't done anything therefore Child Emperor's statement is meaningless. With Psykos's statement, the only credibility her statement has is due to the fact that the monster association possesses Metal Knight's suit, which possibly means they know what power he is capable of. If anything his tier should be "possibly" based on her statement.
Statements need to be proven unreliable. You are defaulting to the statement being wrong and requesting additional proof, the statement IS the proof my guy.
But regardless, Psykos’ and Child Emperor’s statements are both explicitly prep time only.

Statements need to be proven unreliable. You are defaulting to the statement being wrong and requesting additional proof, the statement IS the proof my guy.
But regardless, Psykos’ and Child Emperor’s statements are both explicitly prep time only.
-Couldn't scratch the meteor
-Couldn't hurt elder centipede (though is hyped to be capable of doing so after the fact)
-Skips every major villain or shows up after the fact to reap the rewards
-Judging Saitama as an S-Class hero or higher and being wary of him
-Zombieman managed to beat the two Metal Knight replicas the monster association made after disassembling the original Metal Knight

These are the feats proving the statement unreliable. Like I said, that scan is just a lazy justification because Metal Knight has yet to prove that he's that guy.

-Couldn't scratch the meteor
-Couldn't hurt elder centipede (though is hyped to be capable of doing so after the fact)
-Skips every major villain or shows up after the fact to reap the rewards
-Judging Saitama as an S-Class hero or higher and being wary of him
-Zombieman managed to beat the two Metal Knight replicas the monster association made after disassembling the original Metal Knight

These are the feats proving the statement unreliable. Like I said, that scan is just a lazy justification because Metal Knight has yet to prove that he's that guy.
Literally all of these examples are without prep, and I said metal knight WITH prep in the very post you replied to
You just keep surprising me with stuff like this…

Literally all of these examples are without prep, and I said metal knight WITH prep in the very post you replied to
You just keep surprising me with stuff like this…
You still have yet to produce a single scan showing this supposed power of his with preparation, because they don't exist. So you can drop the subject already because you're just blowing hot air at this point. Also, I'm sure you know that more power than "any" hero means more power than all heroes, so Child Emperor's statement has negative credibility.

You still have yet to produce a single scan showing this supposed power of his with preparation, because they don't exist. So you can drop the subject already because you're just blowing hot air at this point. Also, I'm sure you know that more power than "any" hero means more power than all heroes, so Child Emperor's statement has negative credibility.
Did you even look at the Psyko statement in question

Did you even look at the Psyko statement in question
Yes, the scan that states King can beat elder centipede (which proves she knows nothing at all) and that Metal Knight can fight against him with an "unknown scale of military might" after literally being compared to a fly by elder centipede just a few chapters before that. She doesn't at all mention Bang who fought and damaged Post Darkshine Garou who is leagues beyond Elder Centipede, or any other capable S-Class heroes.

Yes, the scan that states King can beat elder centipede (which proves she knows nothing at all) and that Metal Knight can fight against him with an "unknown scale of military might" after literally being compared to a fly by elder centipede just a few chapters before that. She doesn't at all mention Bang who fought and damaged Post Darkshine Garou who is leagues beyond Elder Centipede, or any other capable S-Class heroes.
Did you miss the part where she says “unknown scale of military might” which directly correlates to prep time metal knight? It’s as if you are actively ignoring all this information that’s already spoonfed to readers on the profiles.

Did you miss the part where she says “unknown scale of military might” which directly correlates to prep time metal knight? It’s as if you are actively ignoring all this information that’s already spoonfed to readers on the profiles.
Idk why you're wanking Metal Knight so hard. Unknown = unknown = featless. Elder Centipede is Low 7-B, so if Metal Knight is hiding weapons that can help him beat monsters that half the S-Class can kill with their bare hands in their sleep, I don't know what to tell you.

Back