• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros's Ship Rating Justification

Also "with preparation" is hilarious considering he shows up to every Earth-endangering event after it's almost or already over. He rebuilt a city in days, but can't show up to a fight with suitable weapons on time lol. But I've said all I had to say on the topic I'm just waiting for staff input.

Idk why you're wanking Metal Knight so hard. Unknown = unknown = featless. Elder Centipede is Low 7-B, so if Metal Knight is hiding weapons that can help him beat monsters that half the S-Class can kill with their bare hands in their sleep, I don't know what to tell you.
Well it’s not my fault that there are very explicit statements (which are already explained to you on the profile) of prep time metal knight being way stronger, but it’s also not my fault that you went on an irrelevant rant about metal knight’s AP because you can’t accept that a guy who makes military weapons and killer robots for a living is incapable of melting metal with a blowtorch.

Well it’s not my fault that there are very explicit statements (which are already explained to you on the profile) of prep time metal knight being way stronger, but it’s also not my fault that you went on an irrelevant rant about metal knight’s AP because you can’t accept that a guy who makes military weapons and killer robots for a living is incapable of melting metal with a blowtorch.
c46888f9135c3b440f5d9060a345b35e.png

Back