• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Both who got betrayed by the buddha, Monkey King Vs Asura

Both are High 4-C

Post Training Mori Dan is Used and Mantra Asura is Used

Speed is Equalized

Monkey King:

2795edc2678f1211c117f1f0d9e79371.jpg

Asura:

3129904869b127da626e7a9662e7f54a.jpg

Inconclusive:

So Asura is vastly outskilled here and only marginally holds an AP advantage.

Asura has the LS advantage and can likely hold Yeoui so dropping it on him isn't an option.

However, Mori is constantly growing stronger over the course of the fight so if this is prolonged, he might just overpower Asura.

Mori also has the advantage of analytical prediction and instinctive reactions to help him outmaneuver Asura.

Overall, leaning towards a win for Mori.

So Asura is vastly outskilled here and only marginally holds an AP advantage.

Asura has the LS advantage and can likely hold Yeoui so dropping it on him isn't an option.

However, Mori is constantly growing stronger over the course of the fight so if this is prolonged, he might just overpower Asura.

Mori also has the advantage of analytical prediction and instinctive reactions to help him outmaneuver Asura.

Overall, leaning towards a win for Mori.
Pretty much this. Mori Dan is like, Mori's most skilled key.

I mean in the latest chapter of GoH Mori's power did cause some sorta galactic singularity or some shit. So, 3-A Mori when?

I mean in the latest chapter of GoH Mori's power did cause some sorta galactic singularity or some shit. So, 3-A Mori when?
Ovens said he'll upgrade them when GOH is finished and hopefully before the story end we get more 3-A feat for Mori and others so i can finally make a 3-A match against goku

That's Mori getting back his original power and it's only as big as a planet. It's not a real black hole.

Damn now Asura's upgraded to 3-A When does mori get a 3-A or Low 2-C feat Yongje Park please give us a 3-A or Low 2-C feat

Back