• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser (Mario Galaxy) VS God of Destruction Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
Round 1: Bowser has no Grand Star (Multi-Galaxy+)

Round 2: Bowser has a Grand Star (Multi-Galaxy+ Bowser w/ possible Universe)

Round 1 Bowser will push Beerus to 60% like SSG Goku but he's going to loose.

Round 2 Either Beerus hax the sh*t out of his universal attacks or Bowser beats Beerus.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Round 1 Bowser will push Beerus to 60% like SSG Goku but he's going to loose.
Round 2 Either Beerus hax the shit out of his universal attacks or Bowser beats Beerus.
I agree with round 1. Round 2 i'm kind of really iffy at the moment on who to pick here.

Thanks.

Bowser's page was a bit confusing to me, so I'm genuinely pleased that my predictions of his SMG self were correct.

I would, however, like to know your reasoning as to why Beerus would take Round 1, and also why Round 2 could go either way.

This is a pretty good matchup. Looking at both of their pages though I would say that this match is probably going to be inconclusive since they are both 3-B and possibly 3-A.

KingPin0422 said:
Thanks.
Bowser's page was a bit confusing to me, so I'm genuinely pleased that my predictions of his SMG self were correct.

I would, however, like to know your reasoning as to why Beerus would take Round 1, and also why Round 2 could go either way.
Sure, if Bowser (without the Grand Star) is Multi-Galactic+ then he should be comparable to SSG Goku who's also Multi-Galactic+, SSG Goku lost to a 60% Beerus ( who stated after his fight with Goku that he was bluffing about going full power) despite Goku giving it his all. If you were to check Beeru's profile you would see that hes also 3-A with being possibly Universal with his Attack Potency and Durability.

That's why I said that in Round 1 Bowser loses to a 60% Beerus.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
KingPin0422 said:
Thanks.

Sure, if Bowser (without the Grand Star) is Multi-Galactic+ then he should be comparable to SSG Goku who's also Multi-Galactic+, SSG Goku lost to a 60% Beerus ( who stated after his fight with Goku that he was bluffing about going full power) despite Goku giving it his all. If you were to check Beeru's profile you would see that hes also 3-A with being possibly Universal with his Attack Potency and Durability.
That's why I said that in Round 1 Bowser loses to a 60% Beerus.
Pretty much what CaptainFalcon said.

For round two is what i meant by being iffy(for me, of course).

I mean Beerus possibly 3-A when at full power and Bowser is too with the power stars(going by what his profile said). The reason why i can't choose beween the two is because i don't know if Bowser has any significant hax to put Beerus down nor do i know if Beerus has anything that could counter any of Bowsers abilities other than that nullifying technique he did(to be fair, that was used against an energy based attack, so idk if it can apply to here depending what the nature of Bowsers attacks are like).

Even if R2 is inconclusive, Beerus still has R1, so wouldn't this technically be a win for Beerus?

KingPin0422 said:
Even if R2 is inconclusive, Beerus still has R1, so wouldn't this technically be a win for Beerus?
It could. I'd still wait a while more for more people to give their inputs on this fight.

KingPin0422 said:
It would probably still be put under inconclusive although it should be noted that Beerus would win against Bowser without the Power Stars.

Well Round 1 Beerus got this but Round 2 is either way because Bowser is possible universal like Beerus

TISSG7Regrave said:
Well Round 1 Beerus got this but Round 2 is either way because Bowser is possible universal like Beerus
I think this is what most people think. Round 1 Beerus wins but Round 2 could go either way.

Oblivion00 said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
I think this is what most people think. Round 1 Beerus wins but Round 2 could go either way.
Exactly

Beerus could well beat bowser by hand-to-hand combat which would weaken him then kill him with a ki blast even with the grand star.

Undylan said:
Beerus could well beat bowser by hand-to-hand combat which would weaken him then kill him with a ki blast even with the grand star.
That 's not true Bowser may have hax that could destroy Beerus with the Grand Star, that scenario that you described is unlikely to happen.

I checked, and SMG Bowser has speed on par with Beerus, with both being at MFTL+.

MFTL+ is a massive category. It can range from thousands of times faster than light to billions and further until it reaches infinite speed. Not sure what Bowser's exact speed is though.

You mean the Beerus... who even without going full power, was casually going against a SSG Goku, who was blasting the hell out of the Universe with singular punches... who is capable of even more feats later as he hasn't used his top yet, against a person, who only gradually affects the universe? HA!

First off. He isn't Possibly Universal, as that would imply that said destruction over the universe was faster than they actually are. They weren't. Beerus was still holding back. Beerus is stronger and faster. This is a curbstomping, kiddos.

Davy0 said:
You mean the Beerus... who even without going full power, was casually going against a SSG Goku, who was blasting the hell out of the Universe with singular punches... who is capable of even more feats later as he hasn't used his top yet, against a person, who only gradually affects the universe? HA!
First off. He isn't Possibly Universal, as that would imply that said destruction over the universe was faster than they actually are. They weren't. Beerus was still holding back. Beerus is stronger and faster. This is a curbstomping, kiddos.
Agreed Plus he didn't do anything on purpose all was by mistake.. Imagine if he Really wanted to destroy 2 Macrocosms?

Davy0 said:
Look at Bowser's page and see that his Mario Galaxy incarnation has been calculated to be possibly Universal.

I'm not sure if it's true, though, but for now I will disregard your comment until there is sufficient proof that Bowser isn't Universal.

Um... Possibly Universal from Gradually destroying a Universe that Beerus is highly implied to be capable of outright destroying you mean, Kinggy?

Well, I'm not the one who calculated Bowser being "possibly Universal", so take it up with people like DarkLK (not sure about his activity, though) or anyone in the Calculations Group.

It doesn't matter. As a debater, it's your job to do further research on the characters who are fighting. You can't just say "take it up with people like DarkLK".

For the record, it's been too long since I last played a main-series Mario game.

...Meh. I'll just ask DontTalk for his input on this fight.

I'd like to bump this because I still fail to see how Beerus would stomp.

KingPin0422 said:
I'd like to bump this because I still fail to see how Beerus would stomp.
It wouldn't be a stomp. It's just that Beerus most likely has greater speed and combat speed than Bowser.

Davy0 said:
That's not what that means.
So Bowser wouldn't be able to one shot the universe since he was only gradually destroying it whereas it is implied that Beerus can one shot the universe if he wanted to.

That's what that means and then some. Goku and his blasts were going to ignite and explode destroying the universe. Had he not nullified the two energies, the universe would have been destroyed, period.

Oh I don't doubt that a full powered Beerus could one shot the universe, I was curious what would make Bowser universal as well. It's been a while since I've played SMG. Well taking that into account plus Beerus's likely greater speed he is more than likely going to win against Bowser.

A black hole, gradually destroying the universe.

Actually, he should be changed to Universe, without the "+".

Oblivion00 said:
Oh I don't doubt that a full powered Beerus could one shot the universe, I was curious what would make Bowser universal as well. It's been a while since I've played SMG. Well taking that into account plus Beerus's likely greater speed he is more than likely going to win against Bowser.
Well, there's the possibility that Bowser survived a universal black hole back in SMG2 (or 1, I'm conflicted after reading some comments on Bowser's page about him demonstrating universe-level durability, but at the same time it was SMG1 that had the whole "cosmic reset" thing at the end), but after hearing you guys' arguments, I wouldn't personally bet on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back