• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser VS Godzilla

Bowser is 2-B while Godzilla is 2-A so no, Bowser is infinitely weaker than Godzilla.

No? Godzilla can still one-shot depending on what Bowser starts with.

We care about tiers. You can't just say "well he's this strong because I think he is", leave that to CV.

You mean stats equalized? Well yes, Bowser would stomp but we don't really do that here.

Ok I am just kinda used to doing things the Death Battle way, meaning if they are 1000000 times faster then I am not changing it to be equal since I am usually on the death battle fanon wiki

We equalize speed so that we can have a debate. Otherwise matches would be over in two posts. Other statistics however, are NOT to be equalized.

Back