• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doomsday is hungry (for death) and walking through Metropolis (likely causing chaos in the meantime) when all of a sudden, he sees Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Doomsday mistakes Bobo as a giant lemon flavored lolipop, and charges at him. Bobo, being himself, makes a joke out of this, "Who let the ugly dogs out?" This causes Doomsday to slap Bobo silly. Bobo then says "Oh it's on, creep!"

FIGHT!

Notes:

Speed Equalized

Seal Release Bobo

Bobo's Hair Soul is in a hidden location on Earth , somewhere away from Metropolis .

Victory by Death Only! (No KO, Incap, or BFR)

Who Wins and Why?

Bobobobo bobobo by mushi23-1-
*GASP*

Doomsday-l
Death of Superman (ALLEGEDLY)

Who Wins and Why?

Hajike :

DOOMMM ('sday) : 1 (Christian Pidgeon)

I've always wondered how Doomsday isn't 4-A?

Should I give Bobo prep or something? idk man Bobo is so unpredictable

Bobo: Stamina: Very high, likely limitless. Can fight for many hours at a time, and he even killed everyone in Hell in a few panels, while in the heat of Hell. Once fought Gunkan for three days and three nights. His fight with Halekulani lasted a week. He has never slept since the start of the series, and has an alarm clock keeping him awake, making it to where he can't fall asleep even by force. The concept of him being fatigued is a concept so bizarre to Beauty that she thinks even a drawing of Bo-bobo being tired is completely absurd.

Shit.

Doomsday finds: He destroys

He doesn't: Welp, GG

Maybe change it to Death only?

Well, Bobobo can't really kill Doomsday due to being lower by an entire tier, but Doomsday can't kill him due to Type 8. If Doomsday somehow finds the soul and kills it, Bobobo is done over.

(Learned from my mistake of saying one Bo only.)

Do you think that Doomsday will eventually realise what Bobo is doing and just start absorbing the whole ******* Sun (Which he would totally do IC)

I mean, this is death only. BFR isn't subjectable here. Doomsday busts the planet and snaps Bobobobobobobobobojodorogotoyolo's neck.

True. Although this clearly isn't a stomp, this is relying on the fact that Doomsday can adapt (actually that's what he's all about)

Throw it to the sun, then destroy or absorb it. He could even absorb the soul and adapt.

First LSSJ Doomsday, then with the Red Lantern Ring, now he has the hair soul in him.

I should totally make a matchup for Doomsday in the future where he has all of these powers and someone tries to beat him, LOL.

You like anime? If so, I made one of the "biggest" anime fight debates ever, and tried to make it AS FAIR as possible.

Bobobo wins this through his hajike confusing Doomsday, as well as his wide assortment of abilities giving him the edge in sheer versatility. Doomsday's survivability is definitely gonna be a problem, but I think Bobobo has what it takes to win this.

Back