• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brainiac One Million - Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Okay, i know this was refused in the past, but here's a new attempt to add a key for Brainiac One Million.

As Brainiac One Million, he was growing at an exponential rate. His power and intellect was growing by the millisecond and was able to steal fragments from Hypertime - infinite futures of death was at his fingertips and he threatened to assimilate and destroy every alternate future he plucked from Hypertime.

The Worlogog of Hourseman was no match for him. He did all this with the technology of created by Perpetua, capable of stabilizing Hyperyime. He has also an adapted attack for every heroes like the Kryptonite Lightforms from the 25th century or the God Killer Snares from the 59th and the killer drones created by one of Batman's descendent a century after his time.

To conclude, Brainiac One Million should be (2-A with technology) as he stole infinite futures from Hypertime, bottled them, and was going to download and destroy them.

@Deagonx

What do you think about this?
I think this is one of the most convincing pieces of evidence for why Hypertime is not all it is cracked up to be. I think this scenario in particular properly highlights why Hypertime possibilities shouldn't be equated to universes or full spacetime continuums, since that's clearly not the level of power that this version of Brainiac was operating on.

The OP looks fine but Deagon seems to raise a good point. 2-A might be fine regardless via holding infinite timelines, unless "infinite futures of death" is seen as flowery language or a figure of speech. I'll look through the original comics and comment again later.

I'm seeing more evidence for 2-B than 2-A with just the stuff in the OP. Though full contextually Hypertime scaling would indeed be 2-A.

It's unclear if he can do that to infinite timelines next to infinite futures being the ones from which he stole futures and that then he was going to destroy only the ones he stole. Meaning that he wasn't going to do that to an infinite number of them.

The (useless) "intent" could have been for him to have done that to infinite futures, so idk, are this comics still going or something?

The OP looks fine but Deagon seems to raise a good point. 2-A might be fine regardless via holding infinite timelines, unless "infinite futures of death" is seen as flowery language or a figure of speech. I'll look through the original comics and comment again later.
Agree, infinite timelines sounds much better.

It's unclear if he can do that to infinite timelines next to infinite futures being the ones from which he stole futures and that then he was going to destroy only the ones he stole. Meaning that he wasn't going to do that to an infinite number of them.

The (useless) "intent" could have been for him to have done that to infinite futures, so idk, are this comics still going or something?
No, this was in Scott Snyder's Justice League. Brainiac stole and bottled a hundreds of futures and later, infinite futures from Hypertime thanks to the technologies created by Perpetua and was going to download and destroy them.

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards at least 2-B, to be on the safe side, based on the statements and the fact his skillset and appearance are similar to Convergence Brainiac.

2-A seems fine to me. And infinite futures = infinite timelines due to how a branching timestream works in the first place.

unless "infinite futures of death" is seen as flowery language or a figure of speech. I'll look through the original comics and comment again later.
To be honest, I think that's the case here. The "infinite futures of death" is likely just a flowery language on how Brainiac can summon weapons from the future, which is what he did after he said that line.

And one thing, Brainiac definitely doesn't have an infinite number of bottles in his ship. He only has hundreds of them so he's just 2-C at most

Last edited:
Okay, so is "At least 2-C" appropriate?

Okay, so is "At least 2-C" appropriate?
Yeah, I think so, I don't think he stole an infinite number of universes but only hundreds. JL #31(?) said he has hundreds of possible futures, there's nothing after that which says he bottled an infinite number of possible futures, in fact, Brainiac was busy searching for the Totality in those hundreds of futures. Even when he became Brainiac One Million he was still not done searching for the Totality in those bottles so it wouldnt make sense for him to get an infinite number of them when he's not even done with the hundreds.

Yeah, I think so, I don't think he stole an infinite number of universes but only hundreds. JL #31(?) said he has hundreds of possible futures, there's nothing after that which says he bottled an infinite number of possible futures, in fact, Brainiac was busy searching for the Totality in those hundreds of futures. Even when he became Brainiac One Million he was still not done searching for the Totality in those bottles so it wouldnt make sense for him to get an infinite number of them when he's not even done with the hundreds.
What about At least 2-C, possibly 2-A as he eventually had infinite futures at his fingertips?

So is somebody knowledgeable and experienced willing to apply the accepted changes?

Okay. Thank you. Is the page unlocked, or do you need help with that?

I will unlock the Brainiac page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back