• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly's Dimension destroying feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it says on his profile that he has space-time mulnilation but it also says he shattered multiple dimensions in that power listing as well and with jiren being beyond time and implied to be better than zamas i think it is fair to say broly can shatter dimensions and it was never impiled to be a power or abilty ether

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Jiren being beyond time is just exaggerated hyperbole. Its flowerly language for him being resistant to time hax.
Aside from hit's move which i know your refering to cause of the word hax he also shock a infinte void also reinforcing that point of him being beyond time and the show said it meaning that is a fact provided no amount of wordplay will change a statement and him also him being impiled to be better than zamas reinforces that as well

Jiren isn't beyond Time, he's only Massively FTL+ he's not Immeasurable or anything like that. He's Low 2-C sure and his PL is higher than Infinite Zamasu, but he doesn't have any where near as much hax. Nor is he Omnipresent.

From what i have seen nothing applies to speed with the being beyond time point at least just ap. But him being beyond a Omnipresent entity in power alongside the infinte void feat and with those facts in mind it should be perfectly reasonable for broly to destroy multiple dimensions in canon ontop of him doing it on sceen and it being supported by feats of similar calibur

Shaking the Infinity Void doesn't give him time manipulation.

Never said he had time manipulation i said his power was beyond the concept of time and anyways are you in argeement of broly's dimension destroying feat being added

Broly already has "Limited Space-Time manipulation" on his profile. But I was addressing what was in the OP, Jiren is not "Above the concept of Time" as that's hyperbolic and we'd be giving him a lot of abilities he doesn't have if that was the case.

I Was saying he did it though sheer power hence a feat not a Abillty. Zeno's power is beyond the concept of time as well due to scaling but is affected by constructs of time like having different timeline verisions. Hit's hax are how he matched goku in the universe 6 tournament and jiren stomped hit though power and his power or output was stated to surpass time and later shock a infinte void reinforcing his pure Strength over the world and name the abilities he were too have if given the power greater than time. Let me put it this way his power is greater than reality but still get's affected by the concepts of it which is why zeno can two verisions of himself

The World of Void being infinite is a mistranslation. The original is "A world without time and space, filled with only eternity and emptiness."

Also no, Jiren being beyond the concept of time is massive wank. Jiren "transcending time" was just a funny way of saying that Hit's time cage didn't work on him.

"Also no, Jiren being beyond the concept of time is massive wank as clearly he only demonstrates finite speeds."

You should probably heavily rephrase this because going by this logic, no fictional character ever that we see on-screen would have infinite or immeasurable speeds since we can calculate and measure very finite speeds from them and most of said characters still moves when it rains and such; giving them very demonstratable finite speeds. But that doesn't stop them from getting Infinite Speed and Immeasurable.

Just a thing to get off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back