• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buggy Downgrade CRT (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just drop the subject entirely. No need to cause indirect controversy.

Nobody alerted King, so that's a pretty big assumption for you to make.

Aside from that I agree that we should finish the current CRT Buggy and Co. King's gone, yes but that doesn't mean we can't argue for ourselves.
KT said this "Other people have already" when I said "I won't call you out of retirement."

I assumed that meant somebody already messaged him. No controversy intended.

No one ran to him. He was attracted by the atrocity which is this thread. It's like it was made by someone who doesn't know anything about what we've done with OP on this wiki.

Half joking btw.
Your jokes aren't appreciated and unproductive. It's not funny; it's just an insult.

@KingTempest

Rest, my man.

We all miss you, and yes this CRT has kinda gone to hell, but it'll help both us and you if you let us stumble on our own.
Yall are stumbling on my work. That's the main issue.

If yall wanna revise shit, revise shit, but don't half ass the job.

Take every possible scenario into consideration. Look at every feat and every profile. Think of every form of scaling. Look at every accepted calc. Pay attention to any open CRT.

That's what it takes, and if I gotta pop in once a week to make sure yall not messing up, shit I will

Your jokes aren't appreciated and unproductive. It's not funny; it's just an insult.
Which is why I said I was half joking. I mainly said that to lessen the brunt of what I said.

What I said was 100% true. This thread does seem like it was made without much background knowledge and I will stand by that.

Which is why I said I was half joking. I mainly said that to lessen the brunt of what I said.

What I said was 100% true. This thread does seem like it was made without much background knowledge and I will stand by that.
I don't give a shit what you think. Keep your insults to yourself.

Yall are stumbling on my work. That's the main issue.

If yall wanna revise shit, revise shit, but don't half ass the job.

Take every possible scenario into consideration. Look at every feat and every profile. Think of every form of scaling. Look at every accepted calc. Pay attention to any open CRT.

That's what it takes, and if I gotta pop in once a week to make sure yall not messing up, shit I will
See the source image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back