• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bungou stray dogs discussion thread

89a0af59ccf039dca1597786f494ea887a5663ca.png960w_540h_1e_1c_1f.jpg

Eh we can try with a crt in the future. I mean the ex mafia guy has it and Ranpo is far more clever. Nevermind Dazai doesn't have it. Eh maybe Ranpo can still qualify. Also is any guy on the verse possible one of the strongest in his tier?

Eh we can try with a crt in the future. I mean the ex mafia guy has it and Ranpo is far more clever. Nevermind Dazai doesn't have it. Eh maybe Ranpo can still qualify. Also is any guy on the verse possible one of the strongest in his tier?
Ranpo only beats Dazai in deduction, everything else Dazai wins

I really want to continue this series. The last time I watched the 2nd season, the 3rd episode, I am reading a novel, I will continue when I finish it.

I am pretty sure Dazai's prediction feats are insane, he was able to predict how many bullets will a shooter shoot at him just upon the shooter's emotions.

I am pretty sure Dazai's prediction feats are insane, he was able to predict how many bullets will a shooter shoot at him just upon the shooter's emotions.
You could have told me that :oops::oops:

That upgrades his current analytical prediction

And info analysis i think because he can read emotions and predict things based on them

I forgot to tell you guys but theres a VS thread i made, And i would like your opinion;

I want your opinion on this thread i made guys;

I made a new vs thread;

Also, I noticed many calcs in many profiles aren't evaluated (or maybe they are but that happened in the previous evaluation thread), but many have no comments except for Ant's evaluation suggestion.

Also, I noticed many calcs in many profiles aren't evaluated (or maybe they are but that happened in the previous evaluation thread), but many have no comments except for Ant's evaluation suggestion.
I just noticed that too man, this sucks. We gotta get the hypersonic speed calc evaluated, maybe also a calc of blitzing cameras. I think there was also chuya shooting stuff at hypersonic speed.

IMP: Bro, you put the request in Calculation Request and not Calculation Evaluation Requests if I am not wrong.
I just noticed that too man, this sucks. We gotta get the hypersonic speed calc evaluated, maybe also a calc of blitzing cameras. I think there was also chuya shooting stuff at hypersonic speed.
Yea, some weapons are confirmed to be 750 m/s and characters have dodged them.

IMP: Bro, you put the request in Calculation Request and not Calculation Evaluation Requests if I am not wrong.

Yea, some weapons are confirmed to be 750 m/s and characters have dodged them.
many dodgin feats can be aim dodging, that's the issue.

Back