• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bungou stray dogs discussion thread

I guess we will have to capture some scans ourselves for the feats because a lot of them require insane context POV.

Lovecraft slaps kunikida into a stone wall XD
Except for the KE through the projectile velocity, I don't think feats of sending people flying make the verse above its current standards, but yeah, it does upgrade the characters to good levels when they are without abilities.

Except for the KE through the projectile velocity, I don't think feats of sending people flying make the verse above its current standards, but yeah, it does upgrade the characters to good levels when they are without abilities.
I'm focusing on the no abilities calcs actually, They are OP in AP as is rn

Also no idea if it works with physiology. It probably doesn't. It would work on stuff like superpowers probably but even then it's really weird. Like does it affect dna? If someone is born with a superpower does it negate it? If so why? Why does it leave just human qualities.

Also no idea if it works with physiology. It probably doesn't. It would work on stuff like superpowers probably but even then it's really weird. Like does it affect dna? If someone is born with a superpower does it negate it? If so why? Why does it leave just human qualities.
He can negate powers with a touch, So i think so?

What counts as a power?
Super powers can be nullified if Dazai touches or enters in contact with him
BSD verse has abilities but what about other verses that don't? Would he be able to stop the flash for example? What about Superman who is built like that.
Flash has superpowers that comes from the speedforce no?

If Dazai manages to touch him then i guess it can be nullified?

Superman straight up is built like steel, He is just durable asf, But can have his eye laser nullified, however his ice breath doesn't as he does it with his own mouth

If Dazai manages to touch him then i guess it can be nullified?
But the flashes also propagate the speed force as far as I remember. So could it sever the link considering everyone in Dc also uses it indirectly when moving?

Superman straight up is built like steel, He is just durable asf, But can have his eye laser nullified, however his ice breath doesn't as he does it with his own mouth
But he also does his laser with his eyes. It's not something special.

I mean, it's obvious and it was said by Dazai as well that NLH only nullifies other abilities. So, magical spells and stuff is fine I guess.
My issue is what do we accept that it nullifies?

Does it stop mutans from marvel? Maybe the more weird stuff but the ability comes from a mutation for stuff like Xavier so I don't think it would
Does it stop bleach stuff? Naruto stuff? Does it stop Ki beams? I'm sure it negates things like magic spells because they are straight up supernatural even to the one who invokes them. But what about the others?

Does it stop mutans from marvel? Maybe the more weird stuff but the ability comes from a mutation for stuff like Xavier so I don't think it would
Does it stop bleach stuff? Naruto stuff? Does it stop Ki beams? I'm sure it negates things like magic spells because they are straight up supernatural even to the one who invokes them. But what about the others?
If those abilities are layered then no. It's likely saying he can stop Strange abilities which are Outerversal or any high tier abilities.

If those abilities are layered then no. It's likely saying he can stop Strange abilities which are Outerversal or any high tier abilities.
No I mean he stops supernatural abilities sure but what constitues as supernatural? Does he counter physiology which is straight up normal for some species? Other verses with attacks from some ki shit?

If you are asking how Dazai's abilities work, then all the abilities which work through contact should be nullified in a cross-verse situation. If Mutans need to touch for mutation, then sorry, it doesn't work, but if they simply mess with Dazai's mind and do the mutation then we good, it works against Dazai.
And I am pretty sure Dazai's ability is restricted to the abilities in the BSD verse, but if we were to treat it like him being able to use it against characters from other verses (then I would answer it as yes). Physical attacks done without power (like a kick from a character of Lookism or even a serious punch from Saitama) counts until it doesn't go into much degree of supernaturalism like magic spells (not inducement spells, but rather spells which are just magics being thrown).
Seeing the above, elemental stuff like water and stuff I don't think affects him, so a water gun from Squirtle would obliterate him since he actually tried to drown in water and it affects him, but a hyper beam from a Dragonite which is not elemental but rather an different supernatural thing shouldn't affect him, as we see him against Atsushi's beast.

Also, Dazai should be able to nullify Gojo's infinity through physical contact. But attacks from Itadori Yuuji would be damaging to him. It's just how broken his ability is.

Back