• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bush Ranger vs Black Smith

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Timbs
BushWacker

From the reaches of a desolated Australia, came bush-ranger by name of only Iron Sight Petey to the states in bounty of a man known for whisking arms from seemingly air . With notion of being tracked, this enigmatic figure meets adversary in locus of New Mexcio. In plain of barren land both encounter and only one of these men may leave without a bullet in their cranium.

Battle Takes Place in a Desert, 20 Meters Apart

Pete Does Not Have His Armor, But Has His Shotgun and Pistols

Thomas' Disable is Disabled

Speed Is Equalized, Bullet Speed Isn't

Considering how skilled Pete is, to the point he has Battle Precognition, He'll be able to win easily. Not much Tom can do against someone who can one shot him like that.

I don't know if Pete handled danmaku gun spam before, but Thomas can do that. Maybe allowing Thomas use disable and Pete use power null bullets would make it more fair.

Yeah. The way it's described, he just makes it so you can't harm him with conventional weapons.

Hm, maybe make Thomas bloodlusted so he'd instantly pull out the big guns to make it more fair. I don't know how well Pete will do against hundreds of rockets and bullets fired at him at once from all sides.

The guy's so good that his skill is sometimes confused for Precog. He'd deal with it just fine.

I need to expand more upon his intellgence because its incredibly vague and be used to deflect anything without need of an explanation.

Pete's intelligence has been matched with fools like Relic and the like and barely won in both conflicts and it was mainly because of his gun and not solely on wit, his battle-not-precog is effective against some trained military guys and mooks.

This may ultimately not even aid Thomas winning but its still something to keep in mind regarding the bush-ranger.

Oh.

In that case, I'll vote for Thomas. Thomas isn't formally trained in combat, so I guess that wouldn't work on him. Coupled with Danmaku via loads and loads of raw G U N, he'd be able to pull a win easily.

Simply because his tactics are mostly effective on the military and mookery of the world it doesn't mean it won't be effective against Thomas, because if that was the case Pete would have been caught by the police and ordinary citizen the moment he started stealing.

I mentioned X and Z but don't expect to not work on Y as well depending on the situation, Iron Sight Petey is more than adept to enough to clash with untrained when need be.

Still gonna be tough to get past loads and loads of '''G U N'''

Oh that beautiful soundtrack. Also damn those beautifully detailed profiles.

In any case it's a bit hard to pick, but I think Thomas can pull it off. Aku explained how the battle could go after all.

Back